Chapter 39

Dan's P.O.V

Everyone smiled as Kat continued to laugh through the movie. I guess there happy that she is'nt faking her smile or laughter anymore.

Kat was sitting at the end of the bed, leaning against the wall. I sat next to her and Tyler on the other side. Max and Tiffany sat on the left side of the bed, hugging. Jordan and Kelly on the other side. Derek, Nick, Jack, Jane and Kate sat on the floor at the front of the bed. The room was covered in pillows and blankets.

Kat's laughter got louder as something happened in the movie. I looked towards everyone else and saw them looking happy. 

Kat was laughing so much that im surprised she could still breathe.

After the movie ended, we all got up and started collecting the blankets and pillows. Jordan turned off the television. We were about to start heading to the door when Kat stopped us.

"Where are you guys going?" She asked. We stopped walking and turned to her.

"Bed" Max said "It's late"

"Do you guys want to stay here tonight?" She asked nervously. We did'nt say anything, we just stared at her shocked.

"You want us to come and sleepover in you're room tonight?" Jordan asked completly in shock.

Kat nodded "Think of it as a sleepover"

"Guys don't sleep over" Max said but i could see the smile on his face. Tiffany hit him across the back of the head and scowled at him. But she was also smilng.

"Are you guys going to stay or not?" Kat asked.

We all looked at each other and smile.

"Sure" We all scattered around the room and layed down. Kat moved over to i could sleep in her bed.

This was the first time Kat has ever invited us into her room or let us sleep in it. So it was kind of a big shock.

"Try to keep it PG everyone" Nick said "We don't want baby's sometime soon"

"Plus i don't want to have nightmares for the rest of my life" Derek said

We all laughed.

I watched as Kat's face went red and she buried her face in the pillow. 

I waited till Kat was asleep before he closed his eyes and let sleep consume him.

Kat's P.O.V

Last night i forgot to close the window, so the stupid light woke me up this morning. I groaned loudly and pulled the blanket over my face. I felt my bed stir and i remembered last night everyone stayed over. I pushed the blanket off my face, ignored the light and sat up.