Chapter 37

IMPORTANT NOTE !!!

 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ STORY !!! PLEASE !!

* THE STORY IS NEARLY FINISHED :( ONLY ABOUT TWO OR MAYBE THREE AT MOST CHAPTERS LEFT. I MIGHT WRITE A SEQUAL. THAT IS IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO :D

IF YOU WANT ME TO WRITE A SEQUAL PLEASE WRITE THAT IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW :D *

ALSO LAST CHAPTER I RE-WROTE IT, SO IF YOU READ IT AND IT WAS ONLY ONE PAGE PLESE GO BACK AND READ IT AGAIN COZ I WROTE MORE AND ITS TWO PAGES NOW :D

Kat's P.O.V

My stomach and head were the worst. i couldnt feel or move my feet at all. No matter how much i tried, they wouldnt move and i couldnt feel anything.

i avioded eye contact with Dan and the doctor, there eyes were filled with concern and worry. I didnt want there pity, it made me feel even worse then the pain i was in before. Knowing that i put them through emotional pain.

I listened as the doctor asked me questions.

"DO you know what day it is?" I shook my head. He sighed "Kat, you've been asleep for nearly a whole week"

My head shot up towards his face, which was stupid since my neck was covered in bandages and it hurt like hell. I hissed in pain.

"Careful" He said "Can you tell me your whole name?"

"Kathrine Rose Pride" My voice came out a whispear. i didnt have much energy to talk.

"How old are you?"

"Sixteen"

"Well i think her memory is good. She isnt permantly damaged"

"What about her legs?" Dan asked.

"Temporarally paralized" He said "Should recover in a few days, weeks"

"Any other injurys?"

"Three broken ribs, plus her stomach is missing a bit of skin. Her leg is broken but she cant feel the pain since she cant feel her legs. Sprained wrist and a sore neck"

Dan nodded 

"I'll leave you alone for a while." The doctor said "Kat, i will secedual you some sessions to help you walk again and you will need to stay here for a few days." He turned to Dan. "She can only have fluids, her throat is too swollen. Get her some water to have now" With that he left.

I watched Dan as he walked over to the sink, poured water into a cup before walking over to me. i took it and took a sip.

As i continued to drink the water, Dan watched me in silence.  I started to feel uncomforable and nervous as he watched me. i swolled the last of the water and placed thhe bed side table.