Chapter 11

Kat's P.O.V

I woke up in the most awkward positions you could find yourself in when you sleep in the same bed with your best friend. I was sleeping on top of Dan, my face was on his chest and our private areas were touching and to make things more awkward-- Dan was shirtless and not wearing any pants, only boxers. Dan was snoring soundlessly below me. He looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake him up. I gently slid my hands to the side of him and pushed myself off him slowly. He stired underneath, but didnt wake up and I silenly thanked god. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, Dans' eyes shot open and he stared at me confused before noticing our awkward position and blushed. I smiled awkwardly before pushing myself off him and the bed and took a step back. Dan sat up and ran his fingers through his hand.

"Hi?"

"Hey." This was really awkward.

"What time is it?"

I glanced at the clock. "Nearly 12?"

"Well, I think it's safe to say it's too late to go to school," he said with a smile.

"What's this? My third day off?"

"Second or third?" He smiled.

"Well, since it's too late for school, what should we do?" I asked.

"You pick, but it has to be within the house," he said.

"You no fun," I mumbled. He laughed. Suddenly an idea came to mind. "Sleeping bag wrestle!"

Dan was laughing. "Serious?"

"Yes." 

"Okay, get your sleeping bag and let's begin."

"You get them."  

"Why me?"

"Because you love me, Dan," I smirked.

"Your lucky I do," he said and got up and walked out of the room.

"I find it funny," I said.

"Find what funny?" he called from another room.

"That your an alpha, yet I boss you around."

"Yeah, cause that's hilarious!" he said sarcasitcally.

"Well, it is to me." I stuck out my tounge while closing my eyes, knowing he couldn't see me, since he was in another room. But when I opened my eyes, Dan was in front of me smirking. I quickly shoved my tounge back in my mouth. Dan threw the two sleeping bags that were in his hands on the bed before looking back at me. I gulped.

"How many times do I have to say not to stick your tounge out 'til you listen?" he asked, not in a mad or angry voice, but in an amused voice.

"You can tell me all you like, but we both know, I'm never going to listen," I smiled. 

"That's one of the things I love about you," he said so quietly. I don't think he meant for me to hear. Since I wasn't supposed to hear it, I pretended I didn't.

"Ready?" I walked over to the the sleeping bags and got in the green one. 

"For?" He slowly turned around. Just as he faced me, I jumped on him, still in the sleeping bag. "Not fair!" he said, catching me while I was in the air. I was now in mid air, Dan's hands on my waist. He acted like I weighed nothing.

"Who said I was fair?" I smirked. Dan smirked back before throwing me on the bed. I quickly got up and got off the bed, still in my sleeping bag. Dan was already in his blue sleeping bag.