A Great Meeting

I walked passed the gate with the car in tow and then along the winding, the slightly uphill trail to the castle.
I don't have any more tranquillizers, I should have packed more, but I was somewhat hoping to run out anyways. I hadn't tasted fresh blood in a long time or hunted so vigorously for it; I missed this thrill, but it was tiresome trying not to kill them.

About 20 meters into the trail, I sensed three beings making their approach like a strange buzzing in my ears and called the car to a stop as I kept walking on ahead. I had only approached at about another 5 meters before properly setting my sights on the source of my discomfort.

Three witches emerged from ahead of the trail, blocking the entirety of the road in a horizontal formation.
"Friend or Foe?" I offered.

"You filthy demon. Turn back. You have no power here." The middle one demanded sharply.

"Get on with it," I disregarded their obvious malice.

The witch's held each other's hands and conjured their spell. A symphony of vines burst out of the ground and wrapped around my arms and legs, writhing and tightening against my body. They struck me with their tendrils and bound me to the ground. Were they simply apprehending me? This isn't fun at all, and do they need to hold hands in order to make a spell?

"Three witches... you are the witches of fate." I speculated calmly. They were distracted slightly by my recognition but continued to chant as they attempted to bind my mouth. They were verging on the chance to apprehend the car whilst I was dispersing my clouds of black mist around the ropes of vines. They turned black in contact, shrivelling and twisting, decaying right before their widened eyes until they crumbled and fell apart, turning to dust and then disappearing completely.

"Your names are... Rosette, Dandelion, and Lily." I closed my eyes in remembrance. "If I should just kill one of you, doesn't your magic disappear?"

How useless; that's not an effective deal at all; you might as well just disperse your magic and live normal lives. I had researched the personelle of the sorceresses, only the ones that might cause trouble, and I briefly skimmed their profile before realizing how easy they would be. They can conjure powerful magic, but they are newer and don't know as well. I heard the Sorceress herself took these three under her wing, and they've been spoiled into believing they are worth the investment.

The girls swallowed hard and drew into each other protectively, particularly the middle one, Rosette, who had her arms braced over the two on either side of her. She was leaving herself wide open; did she think she was protecting them?

"Lead us to the castle," I ordered.

Rosette would not have it and her face twisted with rage as she spat.

"We will do no such th-"
I fired my gun and shot Dandelion's ear clear off.

The girl screamed in pain and fell to the ground clutching her ear and swaying as her balance and hearing were robbed from her. Blood poured from her head and all over her hand and shoulder.

Her hands trembled, and the other girls knelt to tend to her agony. They were, again, leaving themselves open.
"I wasn't asking. Get up and walk. No talking, or I kill both of your sisters." I threatened coldly.

They all stood up, helping the young and injured witch, Dandelion, onto her feet. It was just her ear; she could walk.

"Let go of her and stand away from each other," I added.

They hesitated but did as I asked, shooting both a glare at me and worried glances at the whimpering witch. They gave up so easily; I was hoping they'd fight more so that I could kill them. I had tasted witch blood before, but I wanted more; they were a perfect excuse. I mustn't kill them, though.