Too many inexperiences

Victoria...
I haven't thought about her in awhile. It's been two hundred and sixty-six years since she passed.

I picked myself off the neon dance floor and stepped over the carnage I made, on my way to the front door. This is the first in awhile that i've gotten my fill, it should last me about two weeks. I'd finally purged my two hundred and seventy-eight year thirst, and it only took me a month of gorging myself to do so.

I went back to the coven. The stench of blood was so thick on my skin that many vampires seemed alerted by my presence from the main mansion. I took the unofficial side road that led to the private mansion in the back. There, I found Ruby basking in the ethereal moonlight, glittering gently. She lifted her head to regard the overpowering scent of blood approaching her. She gasped as I came closer.

"You... look just like your father..." she mumbled beneath her breath. I overheard that she hadn't seen her 'husband' in awhile now and that she had in fact, not married my 'father' at all. It was forbidden to marry anyone else other than your mate, and frankly, my father didn't love her enough to propose, so it just never happened. I supposed she still admires him since she shared that admirable gaze with me.

"Mother, what's that smell-" Valentine came out to the front. She released a shrill scream that caused Stephen to rush outside. "Chaos! what happened? t-that's... that's vampire blood!"

Stephen clutched her shoulders, supporting her, "Chaos that's taboo-"
"Nonsense, she's a Diathyst, she may do whatever she so pleases. Your father would be proud." Ruby spared a small smile with me, however, Valentine seemed feint, as did Stephen. Lazarus came outside, rubbing her sleepy eyes. In her nightgown she looked to-and-fro, softly inquiring, "...Daddy?"
Of course, she was mistaken, but she didn't seem to give up as she approached me calmly, deciding that she would follow me with aimless determination.

I went to my room and took a long shower, reveling in the hot water rushing down my face. I waited until the water turned clear again. Red, then magenta, then pink, then clear. About ten minutes into my shower, I washed my hair and then stepped out of the tub. I wiped the fogged mirror with my hand, stopping myself momentarily to observe the hand that touched the cold mirror. There were sharp nails attached at my fingertips, longer than they had been this morning.

I switched the vents on in the bathroom and gradually the mirror cleared to reveal red spilling from my pupil onto the silver-bladed iris. It looked like a bloodied sword. I stepped back once more from the mirror, momentarily distracted by this change. I was also unable to retract my fangs, they were a permanent accessory now I suppose.

I returned to my bedroom and laid onto the bed, falling prey to my thoughts about Lucille. It only took being lonesome in her absence to realize there were simple things I wish we did together. But... Wishful thinking will get me nowhere.
I ignored the sleeping Lazarus, sprawled onto the rug at the end of my bed. I dress in a short black silk robe before settling properly into the sheets. Even with a bath and new clothes, the scent of blood clung to me in desperation.

I found myself restless. What would I do now in Lucille's absence? What did I usually do when I was alone?

I finally managed to closed my eyes and then the door to my cell opened. There, a masked lady approached me, pulling me toward her by the wrist and leading me to the exit of my cell. Scared as I was, i instinctively pulled back from her, however her grip was tight and unrelenting. i was sure then that she would break it, so I didnt struggle much for the remainder of her guidance. She eventually threw my petite body feasibly into a white room with other children. These other children were different from me, and the first I'd ever seen of anyone in this facility. I preferred to be alone, reading my books of perceived fantasy, not meeting more and new people to torment me. They were kids, but they weren't like me at all- I could tell they were stronger and tougher than me.

There was a wolf, but it was docile. The Canis Lupis: A canine predator native to the wilderness of North America and Eurasia that usually travel in hierarchical packs. This was the human interpretation, the supernatural one was much more direct and less fictional.
There were wolves, and then there were werewolves. This was undoubtedly a werewolf. I could see a human glimmer in his dark eyes, watching my slight movements with the precision of a predator stalking its prey. I felt intimidated- as if I needed further confirmation of the steep rift in our prowess.

There was a fairy, he was the prettiest of them all. Blonde hair and green eyes, he seemed as timid as I. His dark green wings looked delicate and so thin, I was convinced a flick could render them useless altogether (if they were any use to begin with). In the books, they told me that even though they looked so fragile they were, in fact, stronger and more than capable of holding the weight of a fairy. However, the drooping and lifeless limbs seemed broken, as did its owner.

There was a vampire, she was very pretty and very cheerful, but there were two others like her. One looked mean- another looked dead, and herself: a ball of sunshine and mischief.

I clutched the hem of my plain white dress, the same as the girls', the boys wore a white shirt and sweats. I walked over to the corner and sat down, bracing my legs to my chest and my head into my knees. I was the smallest of them unfortunately for me, which proved to make me feel more isolated.

Another girl was tossed in; Another supernatural. She had orange hair, bright and unusual. I couldn't tell immediately what she was, only that she was probably fae too- they tend to have those unnaturally beautiful appearances. I found out from the multitude of scents emancipating from her, that it was probable that she was a witch. Or a Mage. Or a Sorcerer. Their only difference is their expertise in the magical arts of which I couldn't tell from her at the moment.

The wolf stood up and seemingly recognized her. He stepped towards her, in my general direction. I didn't want to be in the line of attack of this creature, so I stood up and moved toward the vampire girls more. The red headed girl bravely stood her ground and stared at the small wolf. It stayed like that until she backed away, taking my corner in the room and comfortably situating herself there.

There wasn't really anything I did in the laboratory's but sit in uncomfortable silence and kill. When I awoke from that useless dream, I wandered my room, thinking of the books I read when I was there. I'd only read biographies, autobiographies and non-fictional books that related to education. I read the encyclopedia and the dictionary, still restless in my little cell. I felt as if I read ever book they had until I escaped. Then again, i'd never read the fictitious books, nor the mystery, fantasy, sci-fi, anything remotely enjoyable for the humans. I didn't deem them important, since they were simply assumptions of what they didn't understand to be true.

I resolved myself to uncovering these misunderstandings by approaching the library.