Theory

Two days.
It's been two days since the minor counts asked to meet with me and decide my fate.

I sat in Darren's room, nostalgic of the day I tore into the wolf and stole what i'd discovered what was called Zombie Ivy. The infuriating scent was still present in this very room, making me irritable. As such, we'd decided to move the meeting place elsewhere: The dungeon.

Its actually a lot more hospitable than you'd expect. The warden's office was where it'd take place, the same room Darren secluded me for the interrogation. It had a wooden table in the middle with cozy extra chairs placed around it. Six seats in total: One for me, Lucy and Darren, three left for the guests... I sat beside Lucille of course, who- being in the middle- was also beside Darren.

This wasn't the fixed seating plan apparently, because Darren had to be the one sitting in the middle as Alpha, so I was to his left, Lucille to his right as his Beta.

The door clicked behind us, Darren and Lucille stood up simultaneously, turning to face another pack member.
"Alpha, they've arrived and wait at the gates for approval", He said respectfully, bowing in recognition for
Lucy and Darren. He spared not an ounce of recognition to me.

"I will greet them. Beta, follow", Darren ordered. Lucille nodded tautly, looking at me briefly before the door shut behind her.

I was left alone in the cozy, cold room. The walls were at least dark wood planks, but there were no windows that would signify if it'd been day or night. I studied the items left with me: A utensil holder with two pens, two mechanical pencils, one scissors and a stapler. All suitable weapons, especially the scissors and pens.

I had no real reason to be so cautious, but the meeting situation seemed desperate. Why should they care for a single vampire, so much so, that they'd go out of their way to introduce her to a new coven. Especially those greeting her being the ducal representatives- there was a hierarchy to adhere to. I deeply wished this wasn't another misinterpretation on my part, about the credibility of vampires in modern day.

They know me, of that i'm sure.

Though clearly it is a certain person that doesn't like me, otherwise they wouldn't still request to meet unless- it was a confrontation no one was aware of. Though I doubt a confrontation would take place within the border of an entire pack, particularly in the dungeons. I'd test my theory when the time comes.