The Start of Forever

"Chaos, you're sooooo cuuuuuutte~!! Ahh!" Lucille squealed in my ear as I cradled her, carrying her drunken spiel across the room toward our bedroom.

I smirked slightly and looked into her eyes as she held my face between her fingers, squishing my cheeks together. I kept an expression of seriousness which only made her laugh harder for some reason.

"Baby, let's go to bed~" she whined.

"I am taking you there. Stop moving, Lucil-"

"My name is Lucy! Nobody calls me Lucille, weirdo!" She exclaimed in a slurring of her words.

"I call you Lucille. It is a gorgeous name because you are a beautiful person." I told her. I'm not sure if my words are making any sense to her in this drunken state.

Lucille gasped and then threw me off balance, into a wall as she wrapped her arms around my head, burying my face in her bosom.
"That's so sweet! Why aren't you always this sweet ah? Always- always scheming, you little devil."

Lucille's eyes were droopy and she rested her cheek atop my head, if I were a human I believe I would have been smothered. I sighed and she giggled playfully as I continued to carry her to our bedroom almost blindly.

"Lucille, I can't see." I stopped moving and my voice was muffled by her breasts in my face. I didn't hate it however, I can't hurt Lucille while bumping around...

"I'll- I'll tell you where to- where to, um go... go straight- oh, wait... hehe, you're not straight~" she poked my cheek and then rested her head on my shoulder finally.

I actually couldn't help but smile on this occasion and my lips twitched as it held in my laughter. I figured myself bisexual but I have only ever been with Lucille.
"Neither are you."

"Shhhhh~ My dad can't know that. Your dad... your dad can't know either. This is our secret~" Lucille cooed and poked my cheek again.

A secret? But I've shown her to the attendees of my debutante as my partner and mate, the news is out already. Her nonsensical comments are amusing though, I might play along just to hear something more amusing from her.

I finally got her to the bed and then dropped her on the mattress climbing on top of her soon after.

"I don't want to keep us a secret. I want everyone to know you're mine..." I spoke lowly and kissed her neck above her pulse softly. Her heartbeat is enchantin-

Lucille smacked her hands on the side of my head and pulled me away abruptly to look into my face. The motion was so sudden that I couldn't have kept her from doing so and I gave her a confused look.

"You're gonna get me in trouble~!" Lucille pouted and whined. Her face was flushed drunkenly.

"We won't. Everyone has accepted us already, my love." I mused.

"Who? Oh my goodness you told my brothers?"

"They know too." I nodded.

"And and your dad?" Lucille blinked dazedly.

"Yes. And my Aunt and my cousin, Artemis. Your sister-in-law and my half siblings. Everyone knows." I told her and then dismounted from the bed.

"Holy shoot..." Lucille mumbled in amazement whilst looking up at the ceiling.

****

The next day I took Lucille to get some breakfast and sat with her in the outdoor restaurant wearing a black fitting top with two knots tying the front together and a matching mini skirt. You could see my comfortable lace bra beneath but it wasn't too revealing and the material was breathable and thin. Lucille on the contrary wore a mini pink smock top I bought her and high-waisted light denim shorts with two pink hearts on the back pockets.