Prologue

"This is who I am. Nobody said you had to like me"

He glares at her sharply while rigorously spraying paint on the canvas not even once glancing at her.

"When did I say I want you to change, I like you as you are the same-  rude, cold, hot, and impulsive"

She smiled softly and he instantly figured ... He was in deep trouble.

∆∆∆

PROLOGUE

Secrets that she held in her heart, no one knows the pain behind her broken smile, only if he could read her to know how much she has suffered to earn the confidence and gutsiness she owns now.

"You tricked me, I won't accept you as my wife ever".

Simran inches up her heavy lehenga and slowly walks toward him with unabashed eyes that were exhaustively scanning her husband's sharp body features and his gorgeous face that now belongs to her.

"It's your problem, not mine, Pyaare Pati," She smirked, her eyes raking through his angered eyes while she continued provoking him, "If you don't want to accept me, fine don't. I can take your cold side as well".

| Dearest Husband |

She winked before sliding past him to the bathroom but he clasped her arm so harshly and squeezed her chin so tightly that she could only gaze into his blazing eyes that weren't pleased with her unfazed attitude instead he was incensed and afflicted.

"Why are you doing this, Simran Khurana? Even after knowing that I won't love you ever?"

He hissed in annoyance as his question lingered in the air at which she just beamed brightly and pecked his nose softly.

"Who said, you have to love me to make me yours?"

That was enough to turn his whole world upside down for every reason.

He was cold as ice and no heat could melt his iced heart while she was like a blooming flower - carefree, bubbly, intense, flirty, and mouthy.

When these two opposite sides collide something is meant to break and mend.

Can Simran who has been crushing on Zander since the beginning ever be able to reach his inaccessible heart?

He is a mystery so she is, the only thing that makes them different is the way they look at the world.

She always sees good in bad scenarios while he only sees bad even in good times.

She is as cheerful as the sun and he is dull as night.

She spreads love, and he creates a fuss.

He is perfect except he doesn't believe in love as she is imperfect and believes love can change anyone.

When they meet, an explosion is meant to happen especially when Simran tricks him into marrying her.

Can this amidst the connection between the two opposite personalities be as colorful as a rainbow or be dark as a gloomy night?

Simran will try her best to win him over but at what cost?

What will happen when Zander breaks her heart at the cost of realizing what she means to him?

This is how their journey of finding each other soul starts!

---------------------------------------------------------

∆Their beginning ∆

If you all want me to update daily then please do like my book and also add it to your libraries.

I hope you will all love Simran and Zander as much as you love Aarna and Xavier!

All the comments are down, please!

The first chapter will be out in a few hours!

Thank you!