Chapter 27 - More Than One Kiss

~ ZANDER ~

"How long do you think you can ignore her?"

The stillness that I retained for the last four hours was broken by him, my best friend who has again appeared in my office unannounced with a wicked smirk on his lips

The stillness that I retained for the last four hours was broken by him, my best friend who has again appeared in my office unannounced with a wicked smirk on his lips. Now it was confirmed that he sold my location to my charming wife.

Is he even my friend? Or just a backstabber?

"Seung, just fuck off," I dismissed him coldly feeling more irritated.

"Where? On the couch or that table? Well, both of the places seem coaxed for masturbation. Honestly it's been a week since I last did it".

Seung retorted sarcastically while I just probed the file that I had been reading omitting his entire loud existence.

He rolled his eyes at me and sat on the couch with a victory smirk again, he poured himself a black bourbon whiskey and filled another glass as well.

"Relax Zander, it's already been a week since you have done that seductive dance with your wife," He chuckled earning a glare from me immediately and continued his babbling, "Look, she is your wife so you can do what pleases you, obviously with her consent. It did not even feel like she was comfortless while swaying in your arms".

I slammed the file shut and knitted my eyebrows together.

How the fuck he knows about that dance? I thought he went to South Korea for his work.

It's Venice, that little brat is getting out of hands day by day, ugh!

It's true, it's been a week since I have even looked at her properly or even had the nerve to meet her vibrant eyes that always try to lure me in. I don't know what it is about her that drives me crazy that I can't any longer restrain her not after that intimate dance which is why I am neglecting her currently but not entirely cause' I don't want to be an asshole to her again.

"Ho Gaya tumhara? If yes then, tum khud Baahar jaoge ya mujhe tumhein dhakka maar k nikalna padhega?"

| Are you done? If yes then, would you like me to throw you out or you can go by yourself?|

His eyes widened so largely that I had to roll my eyes at him.

"Tumne Hindi boli, damn it, Zander. Tune to kasam khayi thi na ki Hindi se dur rahega, shaadi kya huyi niyat hi badal gyi uhh?"

|You took an oath not to speak Hindi but this marriage has changed your intention, uhh! |

I threw that file at him which he ducked swiftly while I just left the couch to sit on my chair again ignoring him.

"Enjoy this!" I showed him my middle finger while opening some unread emails on my laptop screen.

"I am already weary of these middle fingers of my wife, you don't have to be one of them, my bitter gourd," He said while clenching his jaw as if recalled something awful.