Chapter 6 - Midst Planning

~ ZANDER ~

Anger, frustration, misery, regrets, guilt, and pain. I poured everything into my single swing and hit the wall strongly yet this tease in my heart wasn't disappearing, that fucking woman has ignited something in me, the thing I had buried inside me a long time ago but now it's all coming back.

Just her single kiss, those simple lips was enough to flip my heart and bang my mind upside down but why?  She is no special and just like the part of those women who lurks around me every single day then what makes her so different?

Why is she so out of the crowd and from where does this confidence come that she doesn't even care before claiming her rights over me like I am her husband? Am I?

"Who the fuck was that woman, Zander?"

An angry Avani appeared behind me at whom I just rolled my eyes as I was not in the mood for her nonsense argument over Simran

An angry Avani appeared behind me at whom I just rolled my eyes as I was not in the mood for her nonsense argument over Simran. I was already frustrated enough over that kiss which is still lingering in my mind like a never-ending parade.

"None of your concern, Avani. Will you just lend me some privacy or should I just leave?" I scoffed feeling more irritated

She stares at me disappointed, "Zander, you are being extra irrelevant these days. What's wrong with you?"

I wanted to smack my head somewhere as I was seriously exhausted by these women around me and she was no different from others. I'm just tolerating Avani because she is the daughter of my teacher. He was the one who made me realize that only pouring colors on Canvas isn't enough as we need to pour whatever we see and unsee with those strong emotions of our hearts to create a masterpiece.

I may not have a heart but that doesn't mean I don't have feelings, it's just I don't use them often and do not waste them on undeserving people like Simran and Avani.

"Zander, you know right that I love you and wanted you since I met you?" She whined like any other stupid woman out there

Rubbing my temple, I just hummed and sat on my chair not even looking at her while sipping some water, and flinched when I recalled her lips, the way they were pressed against mine had undone something inside me more like ticked off my lock button.

"Zander, you don't care, do you?"

She whined like a kid while I just rolled my eyes and wanted her to disappear.

"If you have nothing valuable to talk about, you may see that door now!".

She did what I said and picked up her clutch off the chair and turned to leave but glanced at me with sheer hope in her eyes that I would stop her but I don't have any reason neither her presence is something special or she matters to me.