Chapter 17 - Midst A Crazy Condition

~ SIMRAN ~

"ARE YOU CRAZY?"

He raised his voice while his face was contorting in rage but here I calmly sat on the chair with my eyes on my dearest Sasur Ji who wasn't well after hearing my condition

| Sasur Ji - Father-in-Law |

"Yeah totally as I am deeply in love with your son," I beamed at him not caring if I was making him madder than before.

The man standing across the big table is Victor Walsh, Zander's father who never acknowledged his choices, or even supported his dreams so he is a walking tickling human suicide bomb for those who have passions for the things he dislikes the most as for him his business has always been his topmost priority so it should be also for his kids, this is what he thinks but not that I care.

"You know what? I think it's time for you to leave as I have more important meetings than your nonsense talks," He was about to call his secretary but I slapped that phone away and quickly caught it before it could make it to the floor.

Damn me! I did something awful again... Not my best impression.

"What the--

I didn't let him finish and gave him an envelope before sitting on the chair again and scanning his face which was gradually turning pale after he saw the contents inside it.

I knew these photos will work as a masterstroke in my plan to permanently settle in Zander's life which is one of the reasons I had installed that spy camera in my room and carried out everything according to my plan including arousing Zander in a way that he couldn't help but be tempted by me and it luckily worked as he kissed me so passionately almost sucked the air out of my lungs and this all stroked in my favor.

"I was really shy and hesitant before showing this to you but what to do when you were not listening to me at all uhh?" I faked a pout and continued with a shameless smirk, "I sincerely apologize Sir but these photos can be my ticket to Zander's life". 

"Am I right?" I added an innocent glint in my eyes

His eyes just shot daggers at me while I was calm and just blinked my puppy eyes at him while he slapped those photos on the table where I had been kissed by Zander and was just in my bra and panties but it wasn't that visible as his body was covering mine but for the tabloids, paparazzi, and media these photos can be a fire as Zander is the newly appointed CEO and successor of Walsh Industries so one wrong move and this all will disappear like air which this man can't afford so the only option he has is to agree on my terms.