Chapter 19 - More Than A Insult

~ SIMRAN ~

My heart constantly flutters believing that he feels something for me, even if that's he is only attracted to me but at least I am in his mind and soon will be in his heart where my Zane is locked as I still feel he is still somewhere waiting for ...

My heart constantly flutters believing that he feels something for me, even if that's he is only attracted to me but at least I am in his mind and soon will be in his heart where my Zane is locked as I still feel he is still somewhere waiting for his Ruhi and I just want to see him free. I wish it was easy for me to tell him that his Ruhi is with him not only in his memories. My fate is not the only thing that has changed but my face too and also me. I am not his Ruhi anymore 'cause I am Simran - that woman who has already chosen to avenge those people who made Ruhi's life hell, who has not only snatched her rights but also her life. 

And I have already taken a major step toward my revenge along with taking what was always mine, my Zander.

The path I have taken is not easy but I will be hell to those who have made me suffer too long, giving me these forever nightmares and those scarred memories which never leave me alone.

My eyes drifted to my fiance who was busy with some clients but his exotic eyes were still sneaking glances at me while I was winking at him causing him to roll his eyes on me with bitterness. 

"These are for you, my dearest bhabhi".

| Bhabhi - Sister-in-law |

A sweet yet melodic voice melted into my ears coercing me to look at a giant bouquet of red roses (there were too many, maybe 500) held by two fragile hands that were struggling to keep them balanced and his cute face was concealed behind them

"Venice, how can you be so adorably cute," I adored him and took that bouquet into my arms, my whole body basked in its sweet smell.

It was certainly heavy but I immediately noticed those scratches on his palm, and arms and quickly knelt to examine them after placing that bouquet on the table. I closely examined his hands while he gave me a shy smile with an innocent wave in those oceanic eyes.