Chapter 8 - Midst More Hatred

~ ZANDER ~

"Zane, you are overdoing it now".

I ignored Seung and swung the boxing bag again trying to not think of her at all as my mind had already thought of her enough and it was not okay at all for my health

She is like a toxicant in my health system marking her way that I am despising the most as she's not the woman I want to be affected by or even can tolerate in this life.

"This is her again, right?" He mocked with a confident grin on his face

This time I stopped and scowled at Seung who was wickedly smirking now making me profoundly tempted to hit him for every reason.

How can I forget this guy is unfiltered too just like her, he never ceases to annoy me or I should rephrase it, he never ceases a chance to tell me that I have been chasing away every woman. 

"Fuck off, will you?"

I threw the towel at him and he quickly knocked it away and leaned against the wall more relaxed than before with his plastered grin over his lips.

"Zane, you should be thankful to that woman as finally, you are feeling something except anger," He said softly and continued, "Many people assume, you must be gay since you have always stayed away from women but this particular woman has blown your cover. I gotta meet her you know".

He winked and my hands fisted tightly, the thought of seeing her getting lovey-dovey with my best friend wasn't pleasing me so I just shook my head at him in an aggressive manner even though I shouldn't. 

"There is no need for you to meet her as she is not worth it, " I tried to quench his curiosity but instead earned a questionable glare from him.

So, I just ignored him and took off outside with a fuzzy head as the woman I seriously hate is the one who is playing with my head now that I am despising so much...

I have to throw her out of my head and I have to...somehow..

Firstly I need to throw her out of my brother's life.

Venice... You gotta stop seeing her...

"Mr. Walsh, her condition is unchanged. I fear we don't have any progress on her".