Chapter 31 - More Than Asked for

~ SIMRAN ~

I know, I am asking for too much ... I may be expecting too much from my life but after seeing that man who ruined my life today - I am willing to do anything to be with Zander, my uncle's arrival has honestly brought me that darkness which I had been ignoring all these years.

I wished to tell Zander the truth about me, his Ruhi but this isn't the time for it especially when he is willing to explore his feelings for me, he is showing the progress I was yearning to see all these months, at least he accepted that he is falling for me, that he wants us to explore our feelings and this relationship together.

"Can I?"

I blinked my eyes at his needy voice and nodded letting him unfold my saree pleats with his manly hands that were constantly brushing my belly skin causing goosebumps down my spine. His rough hand encircled my waist, settling just above my hips, and tugged me closer, leaning in and biting my earlobe. I breathed hoarsely while my fingers unbuttoned his shirt, pushing the plackets of his shirt and sliding apart, my nails dragged down lazily on his naked chest. The pad of my thumb traced the lines of his abs, I felt magically dazed as he was so pretty like out of the fictional world - hot body, gorgeous face, and tempting lips not to forget his loyal personality which is sexy.

He pulled away slightly, his hand reached for my shoulders and trailed them down along with the straps of my bra while his eyes were burning mine, my bra was unhooked swiftly and dropped on the floor almost making me pressed against his naked chest.

I raised my gaze to meet his dark oceanic ones, they stayed like that for as long as our hearts insisted, wanting to carve the image of each other through our eyes and to be connected through our souls.

And then the fire inflamed between us almost like a magnet pushing us together like a volcano erupting through our bodies as we longed for each other.

He slammed his lips on mine in urgency, hungrily, aggressively, possessively, and desperately. His arm encompassed my waist, and our chests squeezed against each other. His lips probed mine apart, diving his tongue inside my mouth more like taking the whole of me instead of a simple taste. He claimed his territory with delight, his hand discarding the remaining clothes on my body in some corner of the room. Our lips met with a spark, my fingers just dived into his thick silky hair while we kissed each other hungrily like there was no other tomorrow.

I moaned into his mouth and swallowed the lucid sound down his throat. I gasped when he hoisted me up, my legs wrapped around his torso as we reconnected our lips as he walked us to the bed. He gently lowered me, and my head bounced against the soft mattress, his eyes darkly lingered on my swollen lips, and my chest heaved up and down while my eyes averted to meet his heated gaze when I realized I was almost naked but felt confident enough to stare back into his eyes, feeling calm with him.

He ladled his head in the center of my stomach, his wet tongue darting out past his plum lips and swirling around my belly button. I couldn't help but arch my back, my thighs clenching against his broad shoulders, but he parted them using his hands, his calloused fingers caressing the underside of my thighs, trailing low to my ass and squeezing it. He moved himself up, hovering above me, and I breathed out audibly as I caught a glimpse of him licking my fingers deliberately.

My fingers slowly moved to his lips from his mouth, my wet thumb caressing his bottom lip. I lifted my head to kiss him. Our lips moved against each other slowly and gently, ever softly before the need for air parted us away. He trailed some hot open-mouthed kisses across the line of my chin and moved down my neck, reducing the distance between him and me who seemed extra precious to him. He placed a hot kiss near the curve of my right breast before lifting his gaze and meeting my eyes. His eyes kept testing mine as his hungry mouth latched on my bud.