Chapter 33 - More Than A Sneak Makeout

~ SIMRAN ~

The next day I woke with a soft groan, the sun rays protruding through thick black curtains made me shift slightly and when I turned over, my fingers were grazing a naked chest and sanctifying my eyes only to behold the beautiful sight of him, my husband who is holding me like I am his whole world which he can't lose at any cost.

His beauty can't be defined in words, being physically attractive is another thing but being entirely cold-hearted is another, he pretends to be unemotional and rude but to me, he's the man who cares, who loves me not even realizing it himself and especially who is persuasive to have me by his side forever.

And the only thing that matters to me is that I love him, I love this man sleeping profoundly next to me.

There's nothing in the universe that can reverse my feelings for him. All I know is that I always felt incomplete but he completes me. I never thought or I should say Ruhi never imagined getting a man like him in her dreams but with time she realized that outer beauty is always loved by everyone but once it's gone, you will find yourself alone. When a person falls in love with someone's inner beauty, he will always stay by your side no matter what as it connects hearts with souls just like this man stuck to my side.

I was jerked into his arms, my thoughts just vanished when his face nuzzled my neck causing my breath to quicken. 

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked huskily, his velvet lazy voice had my body aching for him again even with those sore legs.

I moaned when he ran his lips across my chest on those love bites that were now giving me bittersweet pain, his tongue soothed at the same time while my hands clenched the sheets feeling flustered and turned on, almost frowning at his wild side when he is always a cold jerk to me unlike for few days as his behavior has drastically changed but only towards me as everything else is the same.

I gasped when I felt his lips skimming dangerously close to my naked breasts.

"Umm, Zander... I am still sore!" I tried to reason with him since I was sore, and my insides were still throbbing from last night.

I felt him smirk right in between my breasts and kissed the area before he lifted his face to peer into my eyes.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything unless you ask me to," His voice held promise as his hand clutched his waist while he pressed his lips onto mine before leaving the bed.

I sighed in relief as the tension released and admired his half-naked body going to the bathroom.

He's so smooth like butter, damn him. Why am I so shy right now? Why...

A week later after living as a bickering couple and his busy schedule, it was the day for a family reunion this weekend.

It was Sunday and seven-thirty in the evening. I was getting ready in the walk-in closet, plating the pleads of a red saree and admiring myself in the mirror before snapping a selfie and sending it to my busiest husband in the world who is so endorsed in meetings nowadays that he is barely coming home.

Smirking like the queen I am, I was waiting for his reply to my question which was -

With or without a saree? What should I serve you tonight my pati?

| Pati - Husband |

My cheeks flushed with delight as my adrenaline was high while eyeing his typing on the screen feeling excited about his response.

"I would prefer you naked underneath me, wife".

I practically jumped back, placing a hand over my heart which was beating out loud as my eyes rake him leaning against the door frame with his hooded eyes at me that were darkening more with each passing moment.