Chapter 16 - Midst A Deadly Surprise

~ ZANDER ~

"What has happened to her, doctor? When will she open her eyes and why hasn't she woken up yet?"

His frantic voice was evidence that my best friend truly cared for Simran which was constantly making my blood boil for no reason. He even pushed me away after I carried her here, warning me to stay the fuck away from her as if I'm the reason behind her this condition which makes me wonder why everyone is so attracted to this woman, what is it about her which drives every man beside her to nuts including me; I even ignored Avani and choose her instead even when I truly despised her.

What's wrong with me? And why am I even irritated while seeing my best friend concerned over her?

"Mr. Kim, I can't seem to find the reason but it could be due to dehydration may be, still I have given her an injection so she'll wake up soon, "The doctor informed him and turned to leave while Seung just lowered to examine her himself. 

He sighed in relief, everything spun silent the moment the three of us were left alone. I watched how Seung was now glaring at me as I was acting all so cool while consuming my coffee and reading a file attempting to ignore them as he said earlier even though from inside, all I wished to throw him out of my office and look after her until she recovers but I know that's out of question. 

"WHAT?"

I raised my voice feeling irritated at him and the next I was slammed against the couch, his hands were clenching my shoulders in a most conflicted way as he was seething with anger; I could even feel how mad he was with me.

"I am warning you to keep your so-called Fiancee away from Simran as the next time I saw her hurting her, I will fucking blow her head and will happily go to prison as its nothing new for me so just get this in your head especially to that bitch o...

"I am warning you to keep your so-called Fiancee away from Simran as the next time I saw her hurting her, I will fucking blow her head and will happily go to prison as its nothing new for me so just get this in your head especially to that bitch of yours," He gritted through his teeth with homicide look in his icy black eyes and released me.