Chapter 11 - Midst More Than Simple Plans

~ SIMRAN ~

I was happy, buoyant, and energetic today as Last night I witnessed the real Zane, he was the same wild, hot, and gentleman as I recall him and honestly, it felt heart fluttering, more like I could live all those moments again fearlessly.

"Sim, you have a visitor. She is inside your cabin".

I nodded at the receptionist and quickly rushed to the office with a happy smile on my face. After greeting my co-workers, I finally stepped inside my cabin to greet the visitor with a bubbly smile.

"I am sorry for keeping you wai----

My smile just disappeared into thin air as if it never existed when my sunny eyes paused at her. She had that same cunning smile on her lips with the same homicide look in her evil eyes. She is unchanged whether it is her looks or nature, the same Daayan she was and is now.

[ Daayan - Witch ]

I guess the snake never forgets to bite and this woman is a black cobra with captivating features. She can fool anyone with her beauty and grace, that's her specialty and she can ruin anyone's life due to her ego as well.

Yeah, Avani Merchant was sitting on my chair, the place was under my control. I guess she never had those basic manners in her to respect the people around her. She smirked cunningly while I just frowned at her and felt the pain she had lent me all those years crawling to my skin and it started making me uncomfortable. I wanted to burn her alive right here yet I knew I couldn't do it.

Why the hell is she here?

I don't want to see her because I might end up choking her...

"Do you know what is the difference between you and me?" She mocked me arrogantly

I arched an eyebrow at her and watched her every single move as she just left my chair and stepped towards me with a sarcastic smile.

"That You are a low-class slut while I am a rich-class butterfly" She answered right away with a dark chuckle.

I broke out into a loud laugh knowing how much she is so full of herself and mocked her back, "Too bad you can't photoshop an ugly personality".

She blinked twice to get it through and immediately raised her hand in the air but before it could touch my cheek, I just grabbed and locked it on her back.

"Don't fucking bark if you can't fucking take nasty replies, " I yelled at her loudly not even caring about my professionalism anymore.

She struggled so I just released her with a heavy sigh while still feeling uncomfortable around her and it's only because I can still feel that fear and horror she has given me.

"Just leave, right now, " I told her to get lost out of my sight asap.

So I just opened the door for her but she just glared at me and didn't even move an inch just like a leech.

"Are you deaf? Leave!"

This time I raised my voice and she just sighed.