Chapter 4 - Midst Lost Friend

~ ZANDER ~

I wavered for the first time after seven years at a stupid horny girl who is just so desperate to have my attention that I can barely ignore her nowadays which is frustrating me

I wavered for the first time after seven years at a stupid horny girl who is just so desperate to have my attention that I can barely ignore her nowadays which is frustrating me. She was better in India than here. I am entirely frustrated with her. I was such a fool for even going there after her to teach her a lesson for just splashing that lemonade at me at Xavier's wedding. My arrogant ass just wanted to torment her for messing with me and now she is messing with my peace every second. I can't even have a moment of peace at home either.

Damn it!

Simran Khurana, what the hell do you even want from me?

Dismissing her thoughts, especially that cheek kiss that has been buzzing in my head like an alarm clock. I probed the documents that were stacked on my desk trying to find something useful to be distracted and signing the files one by one as this work has to be wrapped up today anyhow.

"I told you to hire bodyguards for yourself, Zane, just in case you don't want to be disturbed by me," A sharp voice bugged my peace again.

I knew this voice, even though it's been a whole ten years since I had heard from him but I never forgot him as he is closer to me than to my family. I can say he is my family since I needed someone by my side.

I lift my eyes only to see him thoroughly to be assured he is in one piece, the guy I thought had been dead for a while now in front of me with an Indian girl behind him who wasn't even looking at me directly as if fearing him

Who is she? And above all that why is she with him especially when he's destructive for her, a fragile woman like her?

"Seung, didn't I tell you that I always wish to smash your pretty face on my table whenever you try to piss me off".

I said with a straight face at which he just chuckled and like a boss sat on the chair while keeping his dark eyes on me.

"You can if you are that eager to ruin my spotless beauty!" He grinned like an emotionless fool.