Chapter 15 - Midst More Than Blackmailing

~ SIMRAN ~

"The thing about love is - it gives you desperation and impatience which compels you to do something unexpected"

Desperate times, Desperate needs...

***

"You came here on purpose didn't you?"

Sameer elbowed my arm playfully and all I did was reply with a shrug feeling devastated as my heart was boiling inside as the woman he is considered to marry should have been me, not that chudhail who is binding herself like a snake on my man's arm

| Chudhail - Hag |

She has always been a shameless slut but this time she is overdoing it so I am not just going to sit around and watch it all, she will receive what she had given me all those past times and there is no way, I am going to be easy on her.

"Simmi, what did you even see in him?" He asked like a lost puppy while my hand just softened around his arm.

"Everything you can't see, Sameer. I have seen the real Zander who can be benevolent and caring, he can be protective and adorable, and sometimes so sorted and calming, most importantly he was the first man in my life who accepted me the way I was, who pushed me to accept my flaws and urged me to love myself before I ever fall for anyone else and guess what, his some kind words and sweet gestures were enough to light a smile on my face and that's where I fell for him pretty hard," I responded with a painful smile on my lips as he is now no longer the man I fell in love with.

Sometimes he pushes me to wonder who he is now. He felt like a stranger to me so many times but somehow I convinced myself that time changes people so he did and it's my time to teach him love as he had taught me.

"Alright, my dear princess I got it. I won't doubt your choice anymore but can't you see he's not in love with you?" Sameer was worried, too concerned to be honest

But I just chuckled bitterly as unfortunately, he was right still, I have faith in our unbreakable destiny that we will be together again and I will make it happen no matter what it takes as Zander Walsh has always been mine.

"It doesn't matter as long as I have the time to make him mine, Sameer," I gave him a pointed look and he just nodded.

The rest of the shopping went great as most of our choices were the same and honestly, it went better than I had expected. I guess some things never change and remain the same as our friendship.

"So, princess! Now when we have your dresses. What should we do next?"

He asked while paying for everything as it was decided and the reason is that he was promoted to be the head surgeon of his group which is why he owed me a treat it's been delayed for a long time so it was about the time he made up for it.