Chapter 10 - Midst More Than A Kiss

~ZANDER~

I knew I was going to regret this, I knew this was only the heat of the moment and the effect of alcohol which was pushing me to the extent where I just wish to fuck the hell out of this woman, wish to make her mine wholly and dive deep inside her...

I knew I was going to regret this, I knew this was only the heat of the moment and the effect of alcohol which was pushing me to the extent where I just wish to fuck the hell out of this woman, wish to make her mine wholly and dive deep inside her instantly but a part of me was nudging me to not do this, to not cross the limit that will hurt anyone because somewhere inside my steely heart I cared for this woman knowing she is the only one who had this unique power to bring these lost emotions in me.

"Show me, Mr. Walsh!"

She urged with a playful smile on her lips as if trying to test my patience and the next she was hung over my shoulder.

"Hey, what are you doing? Put me down!" She panicked like she didn't expect me to do something like this at all.

"Martha, make sure that Venice stays in the room as I am going to teach someone a lesson," I ordered the housemaid who just nodded sheepishly and lowered her gaze while I easily took her upstairs.

"Hey, you are drunk so I don't think it's appropriate for you to waste your energy like that, " She knocked my shoulder multiple times.

I deeply chuckled at her nervousness doubting if she is the same woman who has kissed me shamelessly so many times and now being so nervous like this, it doesn't go with her bubbly personality.

"I have enough stamina left to take up on a vixen like you, Simran," I told her while kicking the door of my room open and locking it behind me.

I gently put her on the bed and grabbed her face with my hands and smashed my lips on hers before I knew it, she was kissing me back hungrily and had her hand wrapped around my neck while I kept kissing her soft lips trying to suck her energy, her everything so she can't run away because as much as I despise her, the more I want her and I know this for a while now.

I also know that I am only going to crush her soul with my coldness tomorrow, that my old self will again reign over me but just for tonight I want to feel normal with her.

I don't know why but I feel I know her, that my body and heart activate whenever she's around me.

My lips continued to suck hers, they bite, they lick, and they parted her lips to invade her bold mouth; she tasted like a fresh strawberry and sweet like sugar when my tongue roam inside her mouth.

"Why are you not stopping me?" I asked breathlessly as I broke our intense kiss.

She kind of averted her gaze from my piercing eyes that just wished to consume her, they wanted to have her when they were aware that she was the woman I despised the most, and at the same time, she was the only woman who brought out the beast inside me.