♡Hogwarts Again ♡

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

5 years has passed since Y/n have met the boys on the train. Five years of fun, torcher and Happiness.

The summer y/n came home from Hogwarts, (after her 4th year) her parents still held a grudge against her getting into Griffendoor. They slit her right cheek open, the cut almost reached her Caller bone. The cut left a narley scar, but she had a plan on what she would tell her friends.

It had already been there first day back at Hogwarts, today was there second day. Y/n was very excited about learning new magic. The only thing she wants excited about was her OWL'S. The end of the year exams all 5th years had to take.

"Y/n! Wake up!" Lilly Evans shook the girl, trying to wake her up. "Come on! We're going to be late!" "Okay, okay I'm up." Y/n said sleepily. She got out of bed, brushed her teeth in the bathroom, and got her robes on. "Come on Y/n!" Lilly said impatiently. Y/n stumbled down the stairs and out of the painting door, to the moving staircases. Her, Lilly, and there friend Dorcas, chatted all the was to the great hall where breakfast was being served. A boy at the Slytherin table glared at Lilly, they used to be best friends but...

James flung Severus into the air, hanging him upside down. "Come one Sniviluss!" Taunted james. The boys jet black hair flung down, and so did his shit revealing his white pasty skin. "James put Severus down!" Lilly hollered at The boy. "Shut up Evans! I don't need help from a Filthy little mud blood like you!" Severus Snape shouted at the girl. Lilly stared at him in shock, her best friend just called her a Mud Blood. Even James was shocked. How could someone's best friend say that to them.

Y/n, Lilly and Dorcas went over to the Griffendoor table. Taking a seat by their other friends, Marlene, Mary and Alice. "Uhg I missed Hogwarts breakfast." Sighed Marlene. Y/n grabbed a piece of toast and put some butter on it. She took a big gulp of her orange juice. "Me too, I always wonder how the house elf's make such good food." Mary retorted. Loud laughing rang through the hall, Y/n looked over and saw James, Sirius, Remus and Peter walking towards her. "Y/n! I just had a great idea for a prank." James beamed at the girl, James sat next her her and next to him was Sirius, then the other two boys sat across from her. "What if we put a bucket of paint on professor Bins door and when he opens it, the paint falls all over him!" James Smiled at his own idea. "Would it not just go through him? Talk to me when you have a better plan." Y/n huffed and got back to her conversation with her friends. "Rude." James scoffed.

"Ooh what if we make a fake letter, send it to Bins and say that- what happened to your face?" James looked at y/n's scar. she froze, she forgot what she was planning on saying if anyone mentioned it. "Oh well the funniest thing happened, I was riding my brook stick and then a branch came out of no where and hit me in the face!" Her palms were staring to sweat. The face James was making was questionable. She was afraid he didn't believe her. "Oh, sorry." He said. Y/n let out a big breath she was holding in. James knew that her parents weren't the best but he didn't know they hurt her.

The first class of the day was history of magic, probably one of the most boring subjects. Mostly because it was taught by a ghost. Y/n sat next to Remus. They often studied together, and would occasionally cheat off of each other. Most of the stuff was review today so they just chatted about there summer. "I Always love going to the muggle towns back at home." He sates. Y/n didn't really get out that summer, but she was a good listener for him. Remus often talked about his squib friend Grant Chapman. Remus always felt like Y/n was a great friends she would always listen when someone needed to talk. Remus had grown taller than last year, his hight was now about 6'3, y/n grew taller too, standing a about 5'8. They talked through the whole class until it was time to go. "You know your really a nice person to talk too." Said Remus as he was packing up his stuff. "I like talking to you too." The girl smiled at him. They walked through the halls together, laughing, talking, and smiling.

Then James and Sirius came up to them. "Me and Sirius just came up with the best idea!" James said sprinting up to them. "What is it.." y/n asked annoyed. Anything they thought was a good idea, it probably wasn't. "What if, hold on." James shoved them into a empty class room. "Okay what if we become animagi's, to help Remus when he becomes a... well, you know." Said James excitedly. Y/n thought that this was a great idea. "How do we even do that? And where's Peter?" Y/n asked. "We have already told him about the plan." Sirius added. "Just think about it. Werewolf's can really hurt other animals, and also this will keep him busy so he doesn't hurt himself." Y/n sighed. "Fine we will do it." "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" James yelled. Remus gave Y/n a hug.
"We will start the process tomorrow!" Said Sirius excitedly.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆