♬ Telling Stories ♬

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

May 25th, 1977.

Four days till y/n's future is set In place for her, four day's till she barely has freedom left, four days till her world comes crashing down. June 2nd is the date set for her ceremony. July 23rd is when she will be wed to someone she only thinks of as a friend. Y/n felt like she had no say in her life anymore, like her whole life was planned without even knowing it. But she would be doing something good for the world, she was going to be the Order's official spy. She knew the risks of taking that job, if someone found out, y/n would be killed, and they would not make it quick.

"Y/n." Lilly said, gently shaking her. "Wake up." Y/n sat up in her bed, rubbing the tiredness away for her eyes, she looked at the beautiful ginger girl in-front of her. "Hey, you gotta get up." Lilly had been more on edge around Y/n lately, she did not want to make her feel the pain of going home yet. "I'm up." Y/n had gotten better these past few days, talking more, eating more, and even getting her grades up a good deal.

"Uhg, what do we have first block?" Y/n asks Lilly. "Hmm we have care of magical creatures." Lilly said looking at her times table. "Sweet." Y/n got out of bed and put on her school cloths, grabbing her bad she headed out the door with Lilly to get some breakfast.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Y/n and Lilly arrived in the great hall, going to sit next to their friends as they always did. "Hey." Sirius said as they dat down. "Yummy, look y/n it's pancakes your favorite!" Remus said pushing a plate over to her. Remus had been trying to make y/n feel better about her situation these past few weeks, he was doing a good job to because anytime he'd try to make her feel better she'd smile. Y/n and Regulus had also spent some more time together, planning on what there life would be. They decided that if the'd find someone else to love, that the pare of them would just date/marry them. Y/n and Regulus' marriage was simply two best friends living in a house together.

"Thanks Moony." She looked up and smiled at him. "Uhg, muggle studies is so hard to figure out!" James groaned. "Good thing we have our N.E.W.T's next year and not this year, because if we did I would definitely flunk them." He sighed. "I'm going to miss this, all of us sitting at the table, talking everyday." Peter said. "Wormtail, don't remind me." Remus rolled his eyes and set his head down in the table.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

May 27th, 1977.

Alaura and Y/n were sitting in the common room, just talking about random things until, the topic of summer came up. "So I expect your going back to America this summer?" Y/n asked her. "Yeah, but I'll be back next year, I quite like it here, especially the people." She smiled. "Are you and Marlene still dating?" Y/n asked Alaura. "No, we broke up, I'm dating this Hufflepuff boy, Galton Scamander." She said. "Oh like Nwet Scamander's son?" Y/n was very amazed that Alaura wasn't freaking out about that. "I guess, so are you dating anyone?" Alaura asked. "No." She sighed.

"I wanted to ask you, when Dumbledoor said something about your 'circumstances' what did me mean?" AJ question y/n. Y/n knew that Alaura didn't know much about the wizerding war, y/n didn't know much about it either. She just knew that a dark wizard, 'Voldemort', was gathering a bunch of other dark wide res, 'death eaters', and forming a cult for world domination. Her parents were so infatuated with him that a few years ago they joined his little cult. "Oh well, I suppose there's no lint In hiding it from you.." y/n sighed, licked her lips and then began to speak. "A few year back, when we were about 13, a dark wizard named 'Voldemort' stated to gather other Dark wizards, also known as 'death eaters' into a cult to over throw the world. When you going this said cult or group, you get a a tattoo type thing, it show people that you are a follower, the tattoo is encased in dark magic, that when tapped with your wand, it called him. When I go home this summer, it will be my turn to get the mark, even though I do not want to. Dumbledoor said that I should be a spy, and tell him about all of the things the death eaters are planning."

Alaura was schooled with all of the information that was flowing through her mind at the moment. "Well, thank you for trusting me with this information." She nodded her head.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

May 28th, 1977.

As y/n was making her rounds, saying goodbye to all of her friends, when stumbled spoon James. It had dent hit her till now that spending time and Jame's home was over, there would be no waking up to Eumephia's pancakes, no going over to that muggle town and seeing movies in the cinema, and no spending time with her 'brother'.

"Hi." She said looking at him. "I'm going to miss you this summer." His face started t contort into a sorrowful look, it was almost like he was trying his hardest to hold back tears. James pulled Y/n into a big hug. "I'm going to miss you so much!" He cried into the shoulder of her gray zip up hoodie. "It's going to be okay James, I will write to go every day, I promise." James pulled away from the hug. "Okay, promise?" He asked, looking down at his red converse, that were now scribbled over with tiny drawing's of stars, stick figures, moons and suns. "Promise." She smiled at him. "I love you little 'brother'." Y/n teased him. "Yeah whatever." James said, wiping away his tears with the sleeve of his shirt.

"I love you too."

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆