✾ I Love You To The Moon And Back ✾

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

May 12th, 1978.

Time had flown by so quickly. It felt as though it was yesterday that Y/n was entering the school, and it felt as though yesterday she was meeting her wonderful friends. Y/n was feeling better about Regulus, she still missed him dearly, but she was able to be somewhat happy again.

Y/n was reading a book out by a tree around the School grounds. The book was so interesting that she had not been aware of her surroundings, she hadn't even been aware about a certain sandy haired boy sitting down next to her. Remus slightly coughed, in an attempt to get y/n's attention. Y/n was startled by the sudden sound of him next to her. "Whatcha reading there?" He asked. "Oh nothing, it's kind of a strange book, what's up?" Y/n looked down at the book for a second and then up at Remus. "Well, I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me to hogsmeed?" Remus nervously smiled at her. 'YES!' y/n wanted to scream in his face, she was so happy that he wanted to go on another date with her, or so the thought it was a date.

"Well of course." Y/n said. "Alright, let's go." He got off of the grass and gestured a hand to her. "Right now?" Y/n asked. "Yep, right now." He smiled. Y/n grabbed Remus' hand and he pulled her up. They soon made their journey to hogsmeed.

Y/n and Remus had gotten to hogsmeed a few minuets ago, currently they were sitting in 'The Three Book Sticks' drinking a butter beer and chatting about many things. "So, are you excited for our N.E.W.T's?" Y/n sighed as he said that. Exams were the last thing Y/n would want to be worrying about at the moment. "No, I've never met someone who would be excited to take an exam." She replied, taking a sip of her butter beer. "I find them as though your reviewing all of the wonderful things you have learned this year." Remus responded back, also taking a sip of his butter beer. "Only you would be happy about exams." Y/n teased him.

"Yeah, whatever." He playfully rolled his eyes. "What do you plan on doing after school?" He asked Y/n. "Well I would like to become a teacher here, I find Astronomy delighting, I also love Ghoul Studies." Y/n smiled at the thought of becoming a teacher, though sometimes it might be hard, teaching children new life skills and such made her happy.

"That's sounds interesting." Remus stared into y/n's E/c eyes and smiled, she was really the most beautiful person he'd every seen, she was like a fine piece of artwork that belonged in a museum. "Well, what about you?" Y/n asked him, he had her head resting against her palm and her elbow on the table. "Well there's barely any job positions for people of my kind, I suppose I could work at the ministry though." Remus thought very hard about what he'd like to do in the future. "Well I think you'd be the best ministry worker out there." Y/n said. Remus laughed at her comment, "I'm being serious, you would!" She defended her statement against the laughing boy. "Okay.. sure." He sarcastically replied.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Soon after y/n and Remus left 'The Three Brook Sticks' they started walking around hogsmeed, just taking and laughing about many things. Finally Remus led Y/n to a beautiful spot that was overlooking a river. They both sat down on a large rock and started talking again. But eventually they ran out of things to talk about, that's when Remus spoke up, "Y/n?" He asked her. "Yeah?" She asked back. "Well.. uhm.. I was wondering if you'd want to be my Girlfriend." Remus nervously asked, he tried his best to avoid eye contact. Remus was usually a very confident guy, but not when it came to this.

"Of course I'd like to be your Girlfriend." Y/n smiled at him. Thousand of fireworks were exploding through y/n, she was to excited that the boy she'd love for so many years had just asked her to be his. "Great because now that means I can do this." Remus cupped Y/n's face and pulled her into a passionate kiss, there lips melted together like plastic and heat. They soon pulled apart for air, y/n was grinning like a madman at him. Remus had a soft smile plastered across his face. "I love you to the moon and back." He simply said to her. "Oh your so cheesy." Y/n teased.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

May 16th, 1978.

Saturday came fast, it had been 4 days after Y/n and Remus had become an official couple. They thought that it would be best to not tell their friends yet, they knew how weird they were going to act. Y/n and Remus were currently sitting in the common room together, it was late at night so they were able to sit close together. Y/n was sitting close to the arm of the couch and Remus layed his head on her shoulder. They were talking about random things, nothing in particular.

Y/n heard a floor board creek, she jumped a little bit but thought nothing of it. "Did you hear that?" Remus asked, looking up to her. "Yeah, I'm sure it's just the wind." Y/n shrugged it off.

"Boo!" A voice said from behind them. They turned around to see James and Sirius. "Oh sorry, are we interrupting something?" Sirius ginned at Y/n and wiggled his eyebrows. "Are you to.." James mouth hung in shock, he clapped his hand over it. "20 GALLONS SUCKER!" James yelled at Sirius. "Aw shit!" Sirius pulled out some coins from his pocket. "We're you guys betting on us?" Y/n asked them.

"So it is true! I'm going to get so much money from people now." James grinned. "I'm so happy for you guys! But it's not really surprising, you basically throw yourself's at each other." Sirius shrugged, y/n rolled her eyes at his comment. "God, we were hoping for you guys to find out at different way.." Remus sighed. "Oh well, the cats spilt the beans." He Grumbled. "Oh, Remus, it's the cats out of the bag." Y/n put a hand on his shoulder. "Well, this has been eventful, I think I'm going to sleep now." Y/n got up off the couch and kissed Remus on the cheek. "Ew!" James closed his eyes like a toddler. "God your such a toddler." Y/n joked. "Am not!" James whined. "Whatever, you little baby." Y/n quickly said before running up the stairs.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆