✩Days on End ✩

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Eventually a week had passed sense the jar, the four friends always spoke there words, every morning and night. It was very hard to wait for the electrical storm, but there really nothing they could do.

Today was just a normal day for the friends. All classes were the same, homework was still getting piled on, and everyone was just having fun. They were Currently in Muggle Study's,
Y/n knew most about the muggle world, and well Remus was a half-blood so he too knew a lot, so the two kind of just goofed off in that class. "Hew Remus, what's up?"Y/n asked sitting down next to him. "Nothing."  Said Remus as he looked over to her. "are you okay?" Y/n was very concerned for him because he looked anxious. "I- never mind." "Remus" She leans closer to him, "is it your time of the month?" She was concerned even thought it was kind of funny. "Ha ha funny, yeah the 'thing' is tomorrow." Y/n felt really bad for Remus because he was always very apprehensive, during the day around the full moon.

Y/n put a hand on top of Remus' hand, as a way to calm him or console him. "Remus, if you need anything you know to talk to me." Y/n pulled her hand away.
She looked to Remus. "I know, thank you for being such a great friend, Y/n." "It's not like it's tough to be awesome." She smiled. Remus looked over to her and cracked a smile. "Yeah, yeah whatever."

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

The next day the air was tense. Everyone was nervous for the night, because Remus was going to transform. But there was nothing anyone could do, until the electrical storm they were stuck. Y/n tried to spend most of her day with Remus before the night. He was so anxious, even thought he'd been trough the transformation so many time before, he was still somewhat nervous.

"Remus I promise your going to be okay." Y/n sat on the common room couch with him. "I know Y/n, I- I'm just so.." "I understand. I really wish the storm would come earlier. They kept their voices down, as not to draw attention to the other people in the room. "Remus I promise it will be over before you know it, and then I will come visit you in the hospital Wing everyday until your better." She put a hand on his shoulder. "Thank you Y/n, I still be anxious but you really help." He huffed.

The daylight in the room started to falter. Soon Remus left the room for the shrieking shack. Y/n was very anxious that night. When she tried to sleep, all she could think about is how he must be in so much pain. How excruciating the night and transformation must be.
Y/n simply could not sleep, so she snuck down into the common room, to sit by the fire and think. She sat in the big sofa by the fire place.
Soon Y/n heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Y/n, it's me James." Y/n turned around startled by the sudden sound of James voice. "Oh, hi James." she turned back around and stared into the fire place. "Can't sleep?" He asked. Yen slowly nodded her head. "Me neither, I feel so bad for Remus." He sat next to her and laid his head on her shoulder. "I do to, I wish he would have never had to go through this, I love him to much to see him suffer, and the worst part is... we cannot do anything about it."

"Yeah." James responded. Y/n leans her head against his. "If I had ever had a sister, I would want them to be you, your more like a sister than a friend." Y/n smiled. "Yeah your like my little brother." Y/n joked. James huffed, "I am only younger by 12 days!" "Yeah 12 days for me to be older, and wiser than you, you twit." James and Y/n smiled. "Yeah, yeah whatever old woman, your going to die first." He giggled.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆