✯Warm Spring✯

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

May 14th, 1976

The months flew by so very fast, it felt like Y/n was just boarding the hogwarts express with her friends. So much happened that year. Luckily y/n would not have to go back to her wretched home this summer. She was going to stay with the Potters after the school year. There was only 1 week left in the school year. She was going to be sad that the year was over, but never the less happy to start a new chapter in her life.

Y/n had just woke up and gotten ready for her classes. They had already taken there O.W.L'S, so there was nothing else to learn the last days they had. She was going to miss seeing her friends everyday, especially Lilly. But there was simply nothing she could do. The year was coming to a close and there was nothing she could do about it.

Y/n had just walked down the stairs when Lilly greeted her. "Hi y/n!" She said excitedly. "Hi Lilly, what's up." "Oh nothing, I don't know why but I'm just so happy right now!" Lilly always got excited at the most random times. "I'm so sad the years ending, it fell like it just started." Y/n exclaimed with a sad expression. Her body felt as though it was going to combust with tears, and her eyes were starting to strain holding them back. "I'm sorry y/n." Lilly said.
Y/n soon met up with her friends in the common room, but Remus was somewhere else. "Hey, how are you guys doing?" Y/n asked. "Sad." Peter responded. "We all can write letters to each other. I'm just going to miss you Peter." Y/n said, she put a hand on peters shoulder.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Y/n was walking down the hallway, minding her own business, when Remus came up to her. "Y/n! God I was looking for you everywhere! Ready for summer break?" He asked. Y/n stood still in her place. Then tears started forming in her bottom eyelids. "What wrong y/n?" Asked Remus. The gem on her necklace was glowing bright blue. Remus put his arms around her body and gave a tight hug. "I shouldn't be crying right now, but I'm just going to miss you so much." She said slightly cry-laughing. "Don't worry, we will send each other letter everyday. I'm going to miss you too." He said with a warm smile on his face. "Alright! No more sadness." He said pulling away from her. "Okay." She said back.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Y/n was walking with Lilly on a free period, the were chatting about what was going to happen over the summer. Lilly was talking about how she was going to visit America over the summer, to see her aunt Kimberly and her cousins. Lilly's family did that at least every 2 years. Lilly was also dreading spending time with her older sister Petunia, who was jealous of her going to hogwarts and not herself.

Y/n had barely anything planned for summer. She didn't know what was going to happen. "Y/n?" A male voice spoke behind her. Lilly and Y/n turned around to see Regulus Black. "Uhm can I talk to you?" He asked. "I'll catch up with you later Y/n." Lilly smiled at her and walked away. "What's up Regulus?" Y/n asked the dark haired boy. "I have a few letter that I would like you to give to Sirius, if you don't mind." He took a thick stack of letter out for Sirius. "Can't find James again I take it." She said.

"Yes of course I will give them to him, it's no problem." Y/n said. "Thank you so much Y/n, I'm very appreciative of this." He smiled at her. "It's honestly no problem, I see him everyday. If you don't mind me asking.. why do you have to find other people to give him these?" Y/n questions. Maybe it was crossing a line, but maybe not. "Uhm.. we'll our family troubles and things. I don't want to get caught talking with him. Narccica or Bellatrix would tell our parents. Andromeda would not do that though." He explained. "Oh, I see. Thank you for telling me. I will give these to Sirius as soon as I see him." She grabbed the pile of letter out of his hands. "Thank you again Y/n." He half smiled at her. "See you around." He said and then turned away.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"Sirius!" Said Y/n, running down the corridor to her friends. Sirius turned around to the call of his name. "Oh my gosh, I've been looking for you everywhere!" Y/n was out of breath from sprinting across the school. "Regulus *breath* letter *breath* give *breath*" "thanks." He smiled at her. "Yeah whatever." She said finally catching her breath.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

May 21st, 1976

It was now the last day of school in the 5th year. Everyone was packing up and heading for the Hogwarts express at hogsmeed station. Y/n was sitting on her bed, already packed up. Her trunk was brought to the train along every one else. "I'm not ready to leave yet, Lilly." Y/n said to her friend flopping back down of the bed. "Come in we gotta go!" She said trying to pull you up by your arm. "Ugh." "Get up and I'll tell James I have a huge crush on him." She taunted. Y/n sprang out of the bed. She walked out of the door. "I'm just kidding I don't!" Lilly laughed. "Traitor." Y/n playfully said. "Alright but we actually need to leave, now." Lilly said pulling y/n along with her.

The Hogwarts express was huge. Y/n has so many memories of the train. When James cover the compartments in dust because we was attempting a new spell, and when Sirius and Peter got in a very intense thumb war and Peter thumb was cramping for 40 minuets, and then when all of the friends met for the first time. They talked about what houses they were going to be in. Even though it was not their last year, she was still sad. Having so many memories. But there was always next year to make even more.

Y/n got onto a train, and into the compartment with her 4 friends. Slowly the train stared up, and the beautiful view of the castle left her sight. But soon she'd be returning for another year. A new year filled with opportunities.

But for now, she'd say good bye to her one true home.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆