YEAR 7

Yummy yummy year 7.

Sorry to devastate you with the last chapters😃 I find it fun to make people sad, anyways

Edit from future Emmz: I didn't think that this year was going to be so short, I didn't add a Halloween chapter or anything like that. On that note the chapters are definitely longer and more in depth than the previous years. I feel as though my writing gets slightly better every chapter I write so there that to.

About Remus and Y/n:

There will be some moments between them, I'm not going to give too much away though.

About the plot:

This year will be big, especially with the order meeting, and deaths eater meetings. Not much more about the wedding will be said i don't think.

Relationships:

There will definitely be more bonding in this year, because it's the last year of Hogwarts there will not be much drama enfolding the group but some within the order.

About y/n:

There will be probably more sad parts than happy because this is the year a lot of things change. I will try to put some happy chapters in there once in a while.

About the future:
There will be maybe 2-3 additional chapters bout the life after school, and maybe if you guys really like this book and I have some what of a lot of views and votes, I'll make a sequel.

Anyways that's all for now, love you!