✣Phase two ✣

As a month passed, the five friends got more and more anxious. The next step was to collect dew from a place where sunlight nor human feet were touched. Good thing that the forbidden forest had a very dark spot, and that everyone was scared to go in there.

The group say in the common room after dark and waited anxiously. It was October 30th, 11:57 pm. "Three more minuets until you guys can talk, and three more minuets of quiet." Remus sighed taking in all of the quiet. The only thing you could hear is the fire crackling. The clock struck midnight and the nightmare of barely talking, having trouble eating were over. Finally the four teenagers took the leaf out of there mouth. "Fuck yes!"

Y/n yelled out of relief. "Oh Merlin that's good to get this leaf out of my mouth." Said Sirius. "Okay I collected the dew so all of you put the leaf in the jar." They all put a leaf into the jar that they collected. Y/n carefully took a teaspoon of the dew, and poured into her jar. "Now what do we do?" James turned to remus and asked. "Now we need to put a Deaths-head hawk moth into the jar, then put it into a dark quiet place and leave  it alone till the next electrical storm." Replied Remus. All of the friends looked around confused. "What if there is not going to be a electrical storm for a while?" Sirius anxiously said. "There is going to be one in about, one month." "We have to wait another month!" James cried. They all then proceeded to put the Deaths- head hawk moth into there jars. There was a loose brick in the common room that only the group knew about, it had enough space for the four jars. James, Sirius, Peter and Y/n took out the brick and places the jars in the hole. "And now we wait." James looked around at us.

"Actually.. there another step.." said Remus, we all groaned in annoyance. "We need to speak the words, 'animato animo animato animagus' every sun up and dun down, till the electrical storm." "Seriously moony how do you remember all of this?" Said James. "I have no idea, but we need to start saving the words when we wake up." Moony said. "Welp, I'm off to bed, good night."

Y/n hastily walked up the cold stairs to the dorms. She put her pajamas on, then crawled into bed. She drifted off to sleep, thinking of how much she loved Hogwarts, and her friends.