☼ Supernova ☾

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

February 17th, 1978.

Y/n was sitting in her dorm, thinking of really anything. She was originally reading a book called 'are you there god? It's me Margret.' It was a very good book, yes, but y/n got sidetracked. She was making up stories in her head about really anything. But y/n was interrupted when a knock was sounded on her door. "Come in!" She yelled out of the to the person. Currently all of Y/n's roommates where somewhere doing things with each other, but y/n wanted to have some alone time, she also slept till 1:00 pm on Sundays.

"Hey it's me." Remus stood in the doorway of her dorm. "Oh come here." Y/n moved over and patted the space next to her on her bed. "How are you doing?" He asked in a low voice. Remus came and sat down on the space where y/n left him. "Whatcha reading?" He asked, looking over to the book y/n had in her hands. "Just a book about a girls life, puberty stuff ya'know." Y/n smiled at him. "Oh." He sighed.

"So, I actually came in here to talk about something with you." Y/n's hear rate sped up, her palms got all sweaty and she looked away from him. "What's up?" She nervously asked. "You know how you randomly left Gryffendoor Night?" He asked her. "Yes.." she retorted. "Well.. I just want to know if your okay, you can tell me anything." He grabbed Y/n's hand. "I... I don't know." Y/n looked down at her lap, her smiled fading. "I'm not going to force you, but..." Remus squeezed her hand reassuringly.

Y/n took a deep breath and contemplated the pros and cons of telling him. The pros were: he accepts and then she had someone else to talk to, but the cons were: he thinks she's a monster and never wants to speak to her again. Y/n thought for another moment, she decided to tell him.

Y/n started off by telling him about break, then telling him about why she left on Gryffendoor Night. The problem was is Remus was such a good listener, he sat there and listen to her ramble about her problems and didn't call her crazy. "Y/n I understand you." He nodded at her. Y/n started to cry for no reason, tears were falling from her eyes. "I'm sorry." She sniffled. "There's no need to be sorry." Remus put a arm around her and looked into her eyes. His dark brown eyes were so mesmerizing, you needed a map to get out of them. Remus put a hand on Y/n's cheek, cupping it. Remus smiled at her and slowly started to lean In.

This was not like the other failed attempts at a kiss, this time it was real.

Remus' wind chapped lips connected with Y/n's soft ones. The kiss caught her by surprise but she slowly kissed back. There lips were moving in sync. Y/n smiled into the kiss as she realized the man she loved for many years loved her back.

Slowly they pulled away and looked at each other in shock. They leaned in again and kissed. The kiss first was merely sparks, this one was a whole firework. Y/n pulled away from Remus and they sat there in silence for a good second. "You have no idea how long I have wanted this exact moment to happen." Remus smiled at her. "Likewise." Y/n said back.

Y/n put her head on Remus' shoulder and sighed. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" Remus asked the girl. "Of course, tell me where and when." Y/n looked up and smiled at him. "Tuesday after school, and you'll find out where we're going." Remus looked back up and smiled. "Sounds like a plan." Y/n smiled to her self. A bright pink light shined her eyes, y/n Remus looked down to see the mood necklace shinning in there faces. Remus looked back up at y/n and smirked. "Hah, guess I forgot about that.." y/n nervously said.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

February 19th, 1978.

Y/n sat in her room getting ready for her date. She wore a very beautiful outfit and the necklace that Remus had gotten her for Christmas in 5th year, the gem glowing bright pink. Y/n checked in the full length mirror that the girls shared one more time. Y/n turned around to see Lilly standing in the door way after she heard a noise. "Looking good Y/n, but why are you all dressed up?" Lilly smiled. "I... I have a date." Y/n smiled at Lilly. "With who! Don't tell me you went back to Damien!"

Lilly walked over to y/n and said. "No, no it's not Damien, ew, it's uhm.." y/n hesitated for a moment before giving in. "Remus." Lilly looked unsurprised. "You don't look surprised." "Well of course I'm not, you and Remus have been practically throwing yourself at each other since last year!" Lilly laughed. "No we have not!" Y/n said in a serious tone, but still smiled at the Redhead.

"Oh sure." Lilly sarcastically said. "What about you, James has been throwing himself at you scenes second year." Y/n teased Lilly. Lilly scoffed playfully and rolled her eyes. "Yeah he was always said 'Lilly please, I love you!'" Lilly laughed. "One day you to are going to get married." Y/n smirked at Lilly. "Well I don't want to keep your date waiting." Lilly quickly changed the subject. "See you later lils."

Y/n smiled at her before leaving. "No funny business! I don't want little Lupin's crawling around!" Lilly called after y/n. Y/n smiled and rolled her eyes before walking down the dormitory stairs.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Y/n saw Remus in the bell tower courtyard waiting for her. "Hey Moony." Y/n said walking up behind him. "Hey spots, you look amazing as always." Remus smiled. "Thank you Moony, you look amazing as well." Y/n smiled at him. "Well come on, I have something to show you." He grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled her somewhere.

After about ten minuets of walking the two came to a spot by a large tree, there was just a simple grey blanket laid down and two sandwiches. "Oh wow, this is amazing." Y/n questionably smiled at Remus. "You don't have to pretend, you just have to wait till it gets dark out, this is just the beginning to the night." Remus lead y/n to the blanket and they both sat down. "So, what's the spectacular thing you are going to show me?" Y/n asked the tall boy. "You have to wait." He was very excited for what he was going to show Y/n. "Alright." Y/n began eating her sandwich.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

9:36 pm

Remus and Y/n spent the whole time talking, laughing and just overall having a great time. "Alright it should be starting now." Remus said to y/n. Y/n and Remus were now leaning against the tree trunk, his arm around her and her head on his shoulder. "I'm excited." Y/n said. "I don't know what it is but I'm excited." She smiled at him

Soon there were 20 mooncalfs running from different directions, they were forming some sort of pattern, they looked at carefree and happy. There little bug-eyed faces were jumping up and down. "Woah, what is this?" Y/n said, bringing her head up to look at him.

"This, m'lady is called a Mooncalf dance, it only happens once in a while." He explained. "This is immaculate!" Y/n exclaimed. She watched the Moonclaf's dance and run in circles until the were tired out, only then did they rest. "That was beautiful." Y/n had a big smile on her face, she looked at Remus, a look of satisfaction washed over him. "I'm glad you liked it." The tall boy stood up. "It's getting late, we should head back now." He extended a hand to the girl.

Y/n grabbed his hand and got up, she interlocked there fingers and they started their journey back to hogwarts.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆