✫ Full Moon ✫

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

The full moon was approaching. It was the first time that the friends would go to see Remus in their Animagi form. They were all excited but never the less anxious. The Five friends were walking down the hall way when Severus Snape walked up to them. "Having a little party here are we?" Severus always wanted to stir up trouble. "What do you want Severus." Remus asked annoyed. "I just wanted to know how you lot will feel when Sirius' little brother beats him in the Quidditch cup." He teased. "Your so childish." Y/n snapped at him. "You can't be talking. Your parents think you are a disgrace." Severus said. Y/n stepped forward, "say one more thing about my Fucking family and yours won't ever see you again, you got me.. Sniviluss." Y/n said through gritted teeth. "Calm down there sugar, I'm not trying to hurt you." He teased again. "Get out of here Sniviluss, you don't alway have to be a douche." Peter retorted. "Yeah yeah whatever." He said walking away. "Some times I don't think he even know why he's trying to annoy us." James said. "Me neither." Remus retorted.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Soon it turned nighttime, the moon was slowly rising. Everyone was still timid about the whole situation but never the less excited to help Remus. Remus lead them to the shrieking shack trough the Whomping Willow, casting a simply immobulus charm to stop it from hitting them.
"Alright, I think we're should transform now." Y/n said as soon as the group walked into the shack. "Alright." James said. The friends all turned into their animagi form. Remus looked very anxious now that the moon was rising more.

After about a few minuets the moon fully rose and Remus started his transformation. He was yelling out in pain as his body started to shift into its wolf form. All of his friends looked at each other in terror, as they wished their friend didn't have to go through this. Remus' transformation was very painful, but soon it was over. The friends back away slightly

afraid of if he would attack them, even If they were in animal form. Remus came over to Y/n, his teeth showing, He slowly sniffed her. Smelling her usual sent of the shampoo and body wash she used. He was timid at first but soon remember her. Remus slightly nudged her, signaling that he was okay with her. He did the same with The other three boys. They finally got more comfortable and started to goof around. Y/n may had hit Sirius on the snoot with her panda paw a few times. And Sirius may have bit her back.

Soon the sun started to rise. Thankfully Remus didn't scratch at himself at all.

Remus started his transformation back into a human. The rest of the group went back into there human forms too. Remus was run down and he didn't transform with his cloths on. "Oh, ew! Put a blanket on him!" Y/n turned around and closed her eyes. "Do you really think he's going to transform with his cloths back of after he ripped them to shreds?" Sirius asked her. They wrapped him up in a blanket. "Maybe? We did." She said back. "He's different." James said. "Can I look now?" She asked. "Yes." Peter said. Y/n turned to her friend, he looked way better than he dose normally after the full moon. "Sorry." Remus said weakly. "No need to be sorry Moony, I just don't want to see my best friend naked." She crouched down to where he was sitting. "There's some school robes and stuff in the drawer, Professor Dumbledoor keeps 'em there for me." He said. James walked over and got him the things he needed. Y/n turned around again while he changed.

They took Remus to the hospital wing and laid him on a bed, they had to leave before the nurse came back. So they went to the common room, and waited for the actual day to start.

Sirius, James, Peter and Y/n were all happy to be able to help their friend.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆