❊ Hogsmeed ❊

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

March 15th, 1977.

The burning of the spring sun filled the girls dorm. Y/n woke up to the sound of Alaura shaking her, "y/n! Wake up!" The American girl said. "What?" Y/n peeled the cover off of her and sat up. "It's almost 6:30." Alaura pulled y/n up. She put on her outfit for the day and headed down to the common room. "Why did you wake me up so early?" Y/n asked as she sat down on a couch. "On a Sunday of all days." She complained.

Almost all of her friends were up which was a surprise, besides James, he was always up early. "We're going to  hogsmeed today!" Alaura was very giddy about the idea of hogsmeed, it was going to be her first time visiting there. "Cool, I gotta stock up in some prank supplies."  Y/n thought about all of the amazing supplies there would be at Zonko's joke shop, and all of the amazing creatures they would have at the magical creatures store.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Everyone made it to Hogsmeed, y/n was going to show Alaura around and Remus decided to tag along. Lilly and James were going to 'the three broom sticks' on a date, and Peter and Sirius were just going to browse around places.

Y/n decided to show Alaura Zonko's. She was very ecstatic about all of the things that were in the little town. "Gosh, this is amazing!" Alaura starred in a awe at all of the cool contraptions they had at the big store. "I know right, this is where we all get out supplies, for pranks and such of course."

Y/n looked around the shop whilst she let Alaura look too. Remus followed her around, not saying much. "Woah Moony, look at this!" She said holding up a rock. "It's a rock." He plainly said, a slight smirk pulling on the corner of his lips. "It's not just a rock, it's a good luck charm, it's supposed to give you good luck wherever you go." Y/n looked down a the Little Rock she was holding in her hand.  She put I pack and went to reach for another thing while Remus was reaching for it too, causing there hands to brush against each other. Y/n pulled her hand away, her face heating up at the contact of there hands.

"Oh sorry.." she quietly said. "Oh I'm sorry." She said back. She looked up at him, his eyes, the color of the chocolate he loved so much. Y/n felt as though she could get lost in those eyes. Remus felt himself lean in a little bit, caught up in the moment the girl did too. "Hey guys!" Alaura said and they pulled away. Y/n face felt like a desert. "I got what I wanted, shall we get a move on?" AJ asked. "Oh, yes." Remus looked away from Y/n. "Lets go." He said.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Back at the castle everyone was sitting around the fire, showing off what they got. Y/n didn't get much, just a new pair of Gryffendoor gloves because Peter had ripped an important seem on them the week before.

Everyone was very content, but y/n couldn't help but wonder, 'dose Remus like me? We always seem to have our moments interrupted." She had pondered that question for a long time, wondering if it was some sort of sick joke, or really just wrong place wrong time.

Soon she went to Bed hoping that tomorrow would be a a better day.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

March 16th, 1977.

A new day had rose from the sky, Monday a new day of leaning. Y/n was rarely good at her subject, seeming as they were easier that what Muggle schools were. Y/n was sat in DADA and talking to Remus. "So how's it going." She said, trying to start up a conversation. "Eh, you know same old same old." He replied, scribbling down some notes. They were leaning about flame spells, such as confringo and other things.

"I hate learning about flame spells, there always to easy to master." Remus complained, scribbling down some more words. "For someone who's so smart, you have horrible hand writing." Y/n peered over his arms to look at the writhing. "Ha ha, very funny." He looked at her unamused. "I know I'm funny, you do not have to tell me." Yin grinned at him, he looked back at his paper. Y/n leaned her head on the desk and sighed. "I wish it was summer already, so then we could all hang out and send letters and such." Y/n said.

"Summers fun, but I'm sad next year is our last year at hogwarts." Remus replied. Y/n hadn't thought about that to much until is dawned on her, what was she going to do after school ended? Perhaps she could a an Arrour, she was very skilled in DADA. But that was not something she's want to do. "I'm so sad out school time is going to be over soon. We have so many memories here." She groaned, "yes, but you can't escape the inevitable." He said looking at her. "Stop being so reasonable." She looked up at him. "Sorry Spots, no can do." "And get up your going to get desk marks on your face, not that you don't all the time." He teased. "You bitch." She rolled her eyes at him.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆