✶James Birthday✶

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

March 27th, 1977

Y/n was still wondering how Sirius was dealing with the news of his brother. She knew that he didn't want him to turn out like his family, but y/n knew that he'd die doing something great.

Sleeping in the same bed as Remus is very uncomfortable, because he is very tall it makes it hard to move around at all, not to mention he kicks when he sleeps.  Y/n hoped that everyone could get along soon, but because Sirius had betrayed him, she knew it was not going to be for a while.

Y/n woke up one morning with Remus' leg no top of her and she was curled up into a ball. "Remus!" She whisper shouted, trying not to wake the other sleeping people up. "What?" He asked groggily. "Get your leg off of me!" She pushed his leg off. "It's not my fault your beds are tiny." He groaned. "My bed is the same exact size at yours." She flipped over and berried her face into the small space of pillow she had. "Your just to tall, and you kick in your sleep." She rolled her head over to look at him. "What ever." He flipped around and went back to sleep. "Nope your gonna get up!" She stood up on her knees and pushed him off the bed. "Ow!" He yelled

"What's going on?" Alaura sat up and asked, rubbing her eyes. "Moony in being bastard and kicking me in my sleep." Y/n looked I've to the American girl. "Remus stop being a bitch." Alaura fell back down a went to sleep. Y/n got out of her bed and shook Alaura. "Get up AJ we gotta get ready for school!" Y/n shook her. "Uhg, fine!" Alaura got out of bed and started getting her robes together. "Remus go into the bath room." Y/n orders him. "Alright." He said and went into the bathroom, closing the door. Y/n and Alaura got dressed, while they were doing that Marlene and Lilly got up. "Can I come out now?" Remus whined from the bathroom. "Yeah." Alaura screamed. He opened the door and stared to get his cloths on. "Ew change your pants." (Y/n said, he just put his dress shirt on and robes before saying 'all done.') "I think smarter not harder, I always put my tomorrow pants on the day before so I don't have to waste time putting them on." Remus proudly said. "Tomorrow pants?" Alaura said in an amused tone. "And your supposed to be the smart one." Remus looked over and y/n with a jokingly offended look. "Whatever, Spots." He smiled at her.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

When everyone went down to the great hall y/n went over to where James was sitting and put her hands on his shoulders. "Happy birthday Prongsy!" She cheered. "Thanks Spots." He looked up to her and smiled. The Marauders usually threw a big house party for their birthday, but this year James said he didn't want one for some reason. "Arn't you excited! Your finally 16!" Sirius cheered. Remus went to go sit at the other end of the table, after giving James a quick hug and saying happy birthday. "Eh, I feel the same." He shrugged his shoulder and looked over to Padfoot.

"Lalala whatever, your 17! That's big." He smiled at the boy Infont of him. "I guess. This year I'm just gonna take it easy, you know not do anything big." Y/n looked over at him. "Alright." She smiled. "But I got you a birthday present." She pulled out a big with bright red wrapping paper. James thanked her then started to open it. Inside the wrapping paper was a muggle shoe box. Inside there were red convers, James had always talked about how cool they would look and now he has his own pair.

"Oh my goodness y/n!" She smiled like a kid getting candy. "Thank you so much! I love them" he gave her a big hug and then slipped off his other shoes and put them on. Standing up he showed off his new shoes. "I look awesome." He sat back down and said. "You look awesome man!" Sirius commented him. James got up again, admiring his new shoes when Peter came running down the hall, and pushed down on James' shoulder, jumping up. James turned around startled but his face softened when he saw Pete. "Happy birthday!" Peter said, then he soon started to sing the happy birthday song, the rest of us joining in. "I can't believe your 17!" He said shaking Jame's shoulders.

"Geeze Peteie your going to give a a concussion!" He laughed. "Sorry." Peter smiled at him.

Then they all sat down and started to eat their breakfast.

The rest of the day went normal with classes and such. But James could not keep his mind off of how awesome his new shoes were.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆