❅ The Ball ❅

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

December 12th, 1976.

The snow fell upon Hogwarts. It was so calming seeing the snow. It felt as though Hogwarts a just a castle in a snow globe. Y/n arose in her bed, the cold air hitting her face. The got up and put on her girffendoor sweater and jeans.

She walked down the cold stairs and into the common room. She saw the marauders around a table discussing something. "What's going on?" She asked. "Uhm.. nothing." The all turned to her. "So Y/n, who's taking you to the Snowfall Ball?" James asked. "No one... why?" "Oh no reason." "Okay.."

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Y/n was sitting in the library, reading a book when a boy came up to her.
"Hey y/n." Damien Cox said. "Oh, hi Damien." Y/n glared at him. "Look I'm really sorry about what happened at hogsmeed." He sat down next to you. "Oh yeah it was no big deal, I was just ditched for another girl." She fake smiled at him. "Y/n." He put his hand on hers. "I'm really sorry. To make up for it, can I take you to the Snowfall?" He asked. He looked at her with an intoxicating face. "Okay, fine." She smiled at him. This time he looked very sincere. "Yes!" He smiled. "Thank you, you won't regret this." He duped her face and kissed her cheek. Damien soon left the library. Y/n was very happy she was giving him a second chance.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Soon the ball came, y/n had a beautiful F/c dress. She looked in the mirror in her dorm, she felt as though it was to much for a silly school ball. "Lilly, I feel it's to much." She groaned. "Y/n it's perfectly fine. You look stunning!" She said. "I'm sure Remus will love it!" Lilly grinned. "Actually.. I'm not going with Remus." Y/n turned to Lilly. "Who are you going with?" Lilly's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "I'm going with Damien." Y/n smiled. "Oh.." Lilly coughed. "Well I guess he's lucky then." She looked as though she was trying to be happy for me.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Y/n and Lilly walked down the hall and they met up with the Marauders, Lilly was going with James. "Lilly you look..." James ginned at her. "You look not to shabby yourself." James was wearing his nice dress robes for this occasion.

"And y/n, you look very beautiful too." He smiled at her. "Thanks Prongs." She smiled back. "Hey y/n can I talk to you?" Remus asked. He pulled her aside from everybody. "I was wondering if your going with anybody?" He asked. "Oh actually I'm going with Damien." She smiled at him. "Oh well.." he Coughed, straightening his dress robes.

"That's nice." He smiled, and the both went back to the group. "Y/n!" She heard Damien call. She turned around to see a very nice looking Damien. "Well hello there." She smiled at him. "Well don't you look stunning." He smiled at her. "Thank you, you look very good yourself."

"Oh hi guys." He looked over to Lilly and the Marauders. "Hi." Sirius glared at him, so did the other boys, and Lilly too. "Well.. I suppose we shall be going?" He asked y/n. "I suppose we shall.

They entered a beautiful looking great hall. Everything was blue or white, there were beautiful looking ice sculptures, and classical music playing. Y/n and Damien got to dancing straight away.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

As the night started to die down, everyone was sitting around. Y/n and Damien were talking and laughing then Margret came up to them. "Hi Damien, Hi Y/n." She said. "So you want to Dance?" She asked Damien. "Yes!" He said. "Uhm.. hold on just a second." Y/n pulled Damien aside.

"Why the hell do you keep going out with me, just to ditch me for Margret?!" She slightly yelled at him. "I-.."he started. "if you really like her that much.. why didn't you go with her in the first place?!" Y/n stormed off and sat on the stairs by the great hall.

"Hey Y/n?" Remus asked. His hair was messy, tie undone and he looked like he had the time of his life with his friends. "Wheres Damien, oh let me guess." He sat next to her. Y/n put her forehead on his shoulder.

"It's nothing now.. I should have never given him a second chance." She sighed. "Just ignore him from now on, he's not worth your time." Y/n looked up at Remus. She stared into his eyes, his beautiful brown eyes. She looked down at his lips and back up at him. They slowly started to lean close to each other when "hey guys!" James said, with Lilly next to him. "We're heading back to the common room, want to come?" He asked. Y/n and Remus looked away from each other. "Oh yeah." They got up and followed James and Lilly.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆