❅ Day After ❅

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

The next day, y/n went to visit Remus on the hospital wing. He was all scratched up, and he may have opened some scares on his face. After a while he finally woke up. "Remus, thank god your alright." Y/n let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in. "How bad is it?" He asks. "It's fine, no need to worry about that. How do you feel?" She asked him. "I feel like shit, but what can you do." He smiled. "There's that smile. I'm so glad your doing okay, I don't know what I would do if you weren't." "Well I'm okay so there's nothing to worry about." He smiled again. "James and Sirius should be here soon." Y/n look around the room.

Soon the doors bursted open, and the two came over. "Remus! How are you doing my friend?" Sirius said. "Remember the time we tried to hex Penelope Zenobia and she punched me? Same to that." He said. Penelope was a Hufflepuff, y/n was glad she hit him. "Oo, that was a right nasty punch to, right to the nose." Sirius started to fake punch the air. "Oh come on." James swatted at Sirius. "Ah man I'm sorry. But soon you won't have to worry." Sirius winked at him. Remus gave a dumb wink back, he closed both eyes instead of one. "We'll work on that." Sirius smiled. "You all are morons." Y/n smiled and shook her head.

"When can you leave the hospital?" James asked. "By dinner hopefully. If not by breakfast time tomorrow." Retorted Remus. "Good." Y/n smiled.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Dinner time hit and Remus was finally back. He still wasn't in peak condition but it usually only took him a few day to get back on the regular. "Where were you earlier Remus?" Dorcas asked. I froze for a second. "Uhm, i- I was not feeling to great so I went to the hospital wing. Must of been something I ate." Remus said that so nonchalantly that you wouldn't have been able to tell he was lying.

"Oh, yeah the food can be a little wonky sometimes." She smiled. "I cannot believe it'll be Christmas soon! Only a few more weeks!" "Mary it's still November!" Lilly laughed. "So? It's never to early for Christmas." She chuckled. "She's not wrong.." y/n agreed.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓸𝓿𝓪जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें