✬ Start Of Something New ✬

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Y/n, Remus, James, Peter and Sirius were sitting in the common room, they were just talking and hanging out like most friends do. Y/n was talking about how James date was going to go with him. He was very excited because he was going to get to go on a date with his crush.

"I'm so excited your going to go on a date with Lilly!" Y/n grinned. "Me too! I'm going to treat her right. She going to definitely want to go on another date." He said excitedly. "Who are you going to hogsmeed with?" James asked. "Damien the Hufflepuff asked me, I said yes of course." Y/n fell back in the couch. "He's so cute!" She squealed. "Your going with Damien?!" Remus loudly asked. Y/n sat up and looked at him with a puzzled face. "Yes, is that a problem?" She asked. "Well, no of course it's not.." Remus looked down. "Okay..." she turned back to James. "I'm so happy for you spots." James smiled at her.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Y/n walked into the bell tower where she was going to meet Damien. "Hi!" She said catching up to him. "Hello." He smiled at her. "Shall we?" He asked holding his hand out. "We shall." She smiled and took his hand. The date was going great so far, Damien was a very kind person. Y/n couldn't see any harm in him.

Soon it was getting darker. Y/n and Damien were walking around hogsmeed. "Hi Damien!" A girl in a Ravenclaw sweater said. "Hi Margret!" He said. "Who's this?" The Ravenclaw asked looking at y/n "oh, hello. I'm Y/n." Y/n warmly smiled at the girl. "I'm his d-" "friend, she's my friend." He cold heartedly said. Y/n looked at him grimly, her jaw hung slightly in shock. "So you wouldn't mind if I steal him from you, just for a bit?" Margret asked. Y/n could tell that she was a very kind girl, she just didn't know that Damien was her date. "Nope not at all, lets go." Damien said, walking away from Y/n without a goodbye.

Y/n stood there in shock, never in her life had something like that happened to her. He just got up and left. Tears prickled her eyes, it was almost hard to keep them from falling. Soon a tear rolled down her face. She stuffed her hands in her pocket and angrily walked away.

Wiping away the tears with her sleeves, she sat down on a big rock. Her head was pounding. "Y/n?" A sweet voice asked. She looked over to see Remus standing there. Y/n looked away in attempt to not let him see her this way. "Y/n, what's wrong? Wheres Damien?" He asked kneeling next to her. "I- he.." she groaned in frustration because she could not form words correctly. "There was a girl.... Named Margret, she came over and he ditched me for her. Without even saying goodbye!" Y/n covered her face and put her elbows in her thighs. "Oh, Y/n." Remus engulfed her in a tight hug. "Don't worry everything is going to be okay." He rubbed her back. Y/n sobbed in his shoulder. "I just want to go back to Hogwarts." "Alright let's go."

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Y/n and Remus walked into the common room. "Hey! Oh y/n what happened?" Sirius asked. Remus mouthed to him ' I'll tell you later' and Sirius nodded.
Remus walked Y/n up to the girls dormitory, even though it was still early she wanted to sleep. "Just come In with me please? No one else will be in there." She asked him. "Oh, okay."

Remus walked into the girls dormitory with Y/n. She sat on her bed and then laid down. "I'm sorry Moony, I'm acting like a baby." She looked up at him. "There's nothing to be sorry about, Spots." He smiled. "I'll see you in the morning." Remus kissed her forehead. Y/n got red but brushed it off. "I'll see you in the morning."

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Remus walked down the stairs to the common room again. Sirius and Peter were waiting there anxiously. "What happened to her?" They both asked. "She was on a date with Damien when he ditched her for a Ravenclaw." Remus explained. "That douchebag." Peter sighed. "Seriously what was he thinking." Sirius groaned. "Y/n is so sweet, he really missed out."

"She was so devastated, we all knew how much she liked him, even if you didn't like the idea of that." Peter gestured to Remus. "What do you mean?" Remus asked confused. "I mean you clearly have a 'thing' for Spots." Peter jumped up and air quoted the word 'thing'. "I do not." Remus defensively said. "Yeah I'll believe that when all the house elf's are free." Sirius grinned. "Whatever." Remus crossed his arms. "I don't not have a 'thing' for Spots. I just hate seeing my friend get hurt by a stupid boy." Remus huffed. "Come on Remus, every one sees how you look at her, you clearly like her." Peter teased. "I look at her like a normal human being." Sirius rolled his eyes at Remus' comment. "Besides, she doesn't even like me back. It's a lost cause." Remus plopped down on a chair. "Mhm." Peter sarcastically said.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆