✥ Blue Christmas ✥

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
December 23rd, 1977.

Y/n had gotten off of the platform 9 3/4th to see her worst nightmare, her parents. Y/n walked over to the and greeted them politely, she soon saw Regulus and walked over with her parents to great her mother in law. "Hello there, Y/n." Walburga black sternly said. "Hello there Ma'am." Y/n slightly bowed her head. "Well, let's get a move one. We have may things to do." Y/n's mother said.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
December 24th, 1977.

Regulus and Y/n were settling back into there house, seeming as they hadn't been there in a while. Currently they were in there bedroom, chatting. Y/n slept in a separate bedroom, but she would keep a few of her unnecessary belongings in they bed room they were supposed to be sharing, encase one of there parents decided they wanted an unexpected tour of the house. "God, I just want to go back to Hogwarts." Y/n sighed as

she flipped on her back on the bed. Regulus was sitting against the headboard reading a interesting book. "Don't we all." He looked over at the girl. "So, have you found any loves of your life?" Y/n flipped on her stomach and lifted her legs in the air. "Well there's this one Ravenclaw named Allison, she's nice." He smiled. "Seems like someone has a crush!" Y/n poked his arm. "Yeah but she's a... muggle born." He sighed. "Oh, sorry Reg." Y/n looked up at the boys greenish blueish eyes.

"So what about you, I've seen you eyeing that Lupin boy." He smirked,setting down the book on his night stand. "Oh shut up, he doesn't even like me back." Y/n put her head down on the bed. "Oh come on Y/n, you two clearly love each other." Regulus rolled his eyes. "You talk like 'oh Remus, your so handsome!' And he's like 'oh y/n you're so pretty' and then you make out." Regulus made his voice higher for the parts y/n was speaking and lower for Remus. "Regulus! We do not talk like that!" He stifled out a laugh. "You probably wish you did." Regulus grinned at Y/n. "Your impossible!" Y/n rolled over on her back and looked up at Regulus. "I'm going to take a shower, I love you my beautiful 'husband'." Y/n got off the bed and jokingly said. "Why, I love you more my gorgeous 'wife'!" He mocked her.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

December 25th, 1977.

Time flys fast when your having fun, so they say, but currently time couldn't be going any slower. Y/n and Regulus where sitting next to each other in a death eater meeting.
Y/n was so scared, she was shaking her leg with anxiety as to what these horrible people would say next, y/n was horrified of if they might say something about her friends, or about other people at school. Y/n wished she could just stand up and leave. When Voldemort (so he calls himself) walked in her heart stopped. He was a cruel man, with deep brown hair, dark and uncomfortably cruel black eyes, his jawline sharp like a razor. Y/n had met the man she feared the most.

The death eaters were talking about their next move, to take over the wizarding world, as well as kill all muggles. Y/n thought this was the worst thing a human being could endure, to be stuck in a room, listing to a frightening man talk about killing thousands of muggles and ruling the world. The cold black wooden table sent off a horribly cold drift into her spine, every time the man spoke, her body flinched.

"Mistress Y/n." Voldemort called out. Y/n froze in fear, her heart rate quickened when he said her name. Regulus put a hand knee her knee, she felt somewhat better knowing she had a friend that could calm her down. "Yes.. my lord?" Y/n spoke back. "I wish to speak to you after our meeting." He coldly said, his expression not changing. Y/n started to worry, 'what if this is about me running away in year 5?" She thought. 'What it he is going to kill me?'. Y/n started to panic more at the thought of being killed.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

After the death eater meeting, y/n had been called to Voldemort's study. Regulus had reassured her that everything was going to be okay before he had left. Y/n took a deep breath before knocking on the office door. "Enter." A bone chilling voice spoke. Y/n opened the door to see a green and black office, it had beautiful artwork draped across each wall. "Now, Y/n, you may be wondering why I have summoned you hear today." Voldemort spoke, standing up from his office chair. "I have a mission for you, there is a very disobedient girl down in the cellars, I want you to grab her and bring her to my study, then I will give you further instructions." He firmly said. "Yes, my lord." Y/n did what she was told.

The way to the cellar was dark, y/n was hoping the girl whom she would meet was not a friend and rather a foe, though she would not wish this upon nay enemie she had.

Y/n reached the cellar lord Voldemort was speaking about. Y/n saw the girl and recognized her immediately, it was Cornelia Constance. Y/n hadn't known he for a long time because she was in 7th year when Y/n was in 3rd, but they talked a few times. All y/n knew was that Cornelia was a muggle born witch. "Cornelia, the lord has summoned you." Y/n put on the mask that she had seen so many times wash over her 'husbands' face. "Please y/n! Please! We were friends! Please! Help me!" She cried. Y/n grabbed the girls arm firmly and pulled her to Voldemort's Study. "Please y/n! We were friends! You need to help me!" Cornelia had tears streaming down her face, her blonde hair was matted and all over the place. "Y/n! Please!" Cornelia was shaking in y/n's grip. Y/n was screaming on the inside, she wished that she could help Cornelia, but she couldn't.

Y/n reached his study, opening the door and revealing Cornelia to Voldemort. "Ah, there you are." He looked over at the blonde. "Well done y/n." He said. Y/n let go of Cornelia and stood next to her. "You bastard!" Cornelia yelled at Voldemort. Voldemort sighed. "Kill her." He gestured to y/n, then to Cornelia. "Sorry, my lord?" Y/n asked. "Kill her, use the spell."

Y/n was shocked, she'd never killed a person before, or planned on doing it. "Sir I-" she tried to speak, "NOW!" He yelled.

Y/n flinched. She decided that she needs to do this. Y/n walked up to Cornelia and extended her wand slowly, he hand shaking as she did. Y/n took a deep breath. "Y/n! Please! DON'T DO THIS PLEASE!" Cornelia started to cry louder as she say y/n extend her hand higher. "Y/N PLEASE YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!" Cornelia was pleading. Y/n clenched her teeth together before speaking....

"Avada Kedavera."

A green light shot from the top of her wand, hitting the girl right in her chest. 21 year old girl had lost her life for being a muggle born witch, something she can't control, and Y/n had taken it. Her lifeless, joyless body had laid there, limp. Cornelia was right, she did not want to do this.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆