✵ Summer Letters ✵

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Dear Remus,
Summer at the Potters is way better than summer at home. Although I miss you, I'm having so much fun here. How are you doing at home? Did you see Grant yet? I know it only been 2 weeks from when I last saw you, I'm just very excited!

I really do miss you. Have you read any good books yet? And what's a muggle movie theater like? I've heard of them but I've never seen one in real life, or know what there like.
Anyways I'll see you sometime.

Love you to the moon and back,
from Y/n.

Dear Y/n,
I'm glad that your summer has been great and I miss you very much too. To answer your questions, Yes I've seen Grant a few time, though he's been distant lately I'm not sure why though.
I have been to a new cinema by my house. It's very awesome and I've watched a few movies. Although the tickets are quite expensive ,£ 2.00 for one ticket! £ 2.00 is basically 2.00 in galleons.
I read a really good book, although I forgot what it was called.
Anyways I miss you very much too, and I hope to see you soon.

Love you too the moon and back,
Remus.

Hi Y/n!
I missed you a lot and just remember Prongs address.
Anyways I just wanted to ask how your summers going? Mine at home is great. Even though I don't have many friends at home as I do at school but I manage to find some to hang out with. Most of my friends are ones I have met at primary school. I'm not good at writing long letters but I just wanted to send you one.

To y/n,
From Peter.

Dear Peter,

I miss you a lot too. I'm glad that you have some friends back at home, I don't know what primary school is, but it sounds fun.
Summer at James is okay. Pad foot always irritates me when I'm not even annoying him. James is normal James.
I'm glad that you are having a great summer!

To Peter,
From Y/n

Hi y/n!
Mrs. Potter says dinner is ready.

S.O.B

Dear Y/n,

I love hearing from you every day. I miss you very dearly, Grant is starting to slowly drift a way from me. I have no idea why. But besides for that the bracelet you gave me is very beautiful I'm the moonlight. I wear it every day, except full moons because I do not wish to break it.
I have been sending letter to James and Sirius, although they take ages to respond.
Anyways that's all I wanted to say. Your a great friend.

I love you to the moon and back,
Remus.

To Remus.

I am very sorry to hear about Grant, I know he is your very best friend. I hope that he comes to his senses and starts to get closer.
James and Sirius are alway doing dumb stuff, so I'd expect that they don't respond fast. Just yesterday they turned Mr. Potter's Coffee into sludge, and when he drank it he nearly puked! It was disgusting but never the less funny.
I miss you so much and you are a great friend too.

I love you to the moon and back,
Y/n.

Dear Y/n.

I've never written to you but I just think that you are very nice. I'm very thankful for those times you gave Sirius the letters. Even though we have only talked a few times, I consider you a friend. I know that you don't like Slytherin's, especially Severus, I hope to be the exception to the rule. I hope your summer is well and that you are having fun.

R.A.B

Dear Regulus,

Thank you for writing to me, and honestly the letters weren't a problem. You are a great friend, and I hope everything at home is okay. Even though your a Slytherin, you are still a human with feelings and my friend. I wish you the best for the next few weeks of summer.

To Regulus,
from Y/n.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆