⍋ Hogwarts Christmas ⍋

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

December 24th, 1979

This year was different from the rest, all of the Marauders decided to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas, including Lilly. Not many kids were staying this year so that meant they had almost the entirety of the castle to them selfs.

Y/n sat on the Scarlett couch in the Gryffendoor commonroom, the gentle glow of the fire hitting her face. All of her friends were stalking and she was just zoned out. She decided to just randomly join in on the conversation, even though she had no idea what was going on. "I agree."

She turned her head to the group. "You agree that I'm the best looking of the group?" Remus asked. "I- well.. uhm...! Her face heated up as she looked away. "I wasn't really listening, I just wanted to bud in on the conversation." She smirked. "Mhm.." Sirius mocked. "Next time think before you speak." James teased her. "You now what, just because you said that I'm going to transfer to Ilvermorny, move to Massachusetts, and become American." She grinned looking up at James.

"Maybe I'll be a Thunderbird, or a Whampus, or maybe even a Horned Serpent." Y/n fell back on the couch, then shot right back up. "You know, livin' in the America ain't that bad.. go to Texas or New York, or maybe California. They'll treat you right there."

Y/n put on a surprisingly good American accent. "Well maybe I'll have to take you up on that offer, I'll move to New Mexico, or Wyoming." James said back, in a atrocious American accent. Him and Y/n were just trying to name all of the American states they could think of at the moment. "Oh god, you need to work on that American accent." Y/n laughed at him.  "Hey, I try my hardest. Being American isn't easy. Gotta fight king George lll everyday." She laughed. Y/n smacked the back of her hand to her forehead and pretended to faint. "Oh no what ever will we do!" She put on a posh accent

"Your such a loser." Y/n glared at him. "Takes one to know one." He 'sweetly' smiled back.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

December 25th, 1976

Y/n sprang out of bed the moment she opened her eyes. She ran down the stairs and into the Boys Dorm. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" she scream, barging in the door and jumping into of James to wake him up. "Y/n get off!" He yelled, pushing her off of him. "Wake up wake up!" She scream again. Y/n went over to Sirius' bed and shook his violently, then she went over to Peter and jumped on the end of his bed. "Jesus, your acting like James right now." Sirius laughed. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" James slightly pushed Sirius when he got out of bed.

Y/n went over to Remus and shook his slightly. "Moony wake uuuuupppp!" She said in a sing-songy voice. "I'm up, I'm up." He slowly got out of bed. The Marauders all sat in a circle, they started to hand echo their the gifts. Y/n got Remus a book he really wanted, she got Sirius a leather jacket, Peter a Muggle comic book, and James a 'history of Quidditch' book (which he was sneaky sending signs he wanted all year.)

Everyone was very happy with their gifts, y/n got a bracelet from James, a copy of 'Witch's another', a magic book you had wanted from Sirius, A new Gryffendoor scarf from Remus because you had lost the other one, and a box of sweets from Peter.

You thanked everyone for the gifts before heading up to you from again to get actually ready for the day.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

After an hour chilling of y/n chilling in her dorm, you went back down the the common room. Not a lot of people were down there, Just the other four Marauders, Lilly, Marlene and Mary. "This was a good Christmas." Y/n sat between Lilly and Remus. "Yeah." James said. "And it's not over yet. It's only 12:00." Sirius mentioned, "Really? I thought it was later than that."  Y/n shrugged.

"Well you thought wrong." Remus said, putting his arm behind her on the top of the couch ledge. "What are we going to do for the rest of the day?" Lilly asked. "I don't know but I'm going down to Lunch." Remus said. "Right wither you." James and Remus got up and started to walk out the portrait door.  "We'll come too." Peter's grabbed y/n and dragged her with him. "I guess I'll go, coming Lilly?" Sirius asked her. "Sure." She got up and followed the rest of us.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆