Scars

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

April 15th, 1977.

Y/n had made her way up to the owlery, just looking for letter someone might had sent her. As she walked up the cold stone stairs, she saw all of the cute owl's every one had.
Y/n quickly walked  over her her owl, Ami, and gave her a treat.

Y/n saw a very familiar looking owl, it was snowy white, with specks of brown in it. Y/n walked over the the owl, to see that it was her family owl, Dimitri. When she tried to take the letter out of its mouth (assuming that is was for her.) he bit her. "Ow!" She held her finger up to her mouth.

Y/n looked at the letter, her family crest was imprinted of the wax sealing of it. Almost all pure blood family's has there own crest wax seal. Hers was a picture of a phoenix's head held high.

Y/n stared at the letter in horror, what could her family possibly need from her? She ran away, hoping that they would view her as a disgrace, disowning her for hurting the family name.

Y/n's hands tremble as the open the letter, she looked at the neat handwriting of her mother and read-

My dearest Y/n,

Your father and I had decided to forgive you for running away.

We wish to tell you that this summer you will come back home, you will get the dark mark and become a death eater, carrying in the family legacy. And last of all you will be married off. We have found a great Souter for you. His name, Regulus Black.

If you do not come back home and fulfill our wishes, we will find you and drag you home.

You better not disappoint us.

Mother.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Y/n starred at the letter in lure shock in disgust. How was she supposed to get that blasted mark? And she would have to marry Regulus?

Y/n ran down the owlry, clutching the note in hand. She ran, and ran until she reached the Gryffendoor common room. "James!" He called out to the boy sitting on the sofa, her voice cracking a little bit. "Oh god Y/n, what had you gotten yourself into this Tim- y/n?" He asked looking over to her. "I need to talk to you all, I'm private." There we're hot tears streaming down her face, not from the sadness of going home, but the pure and utter fear of what would happen to her if she fulfilled her parents wishes.

Y/n walked up (well more ran) to the boys dormitory, with all of the rest of the muraurders behind her plus Lilly.

When the finally arrived, y/n sat down on peters bed. "So y/n? What's going on?" Remus asked her. Y/n held out the letter, James came over to her and took it. It took him a second to read the whole note. "Oh my fucking god!" He yelled. "How could they do this?!" He starred at the note. "James," y/n hopped off the bed and turned to face him. "I can't do that! I can't get that mark! I can't marry Regulus! But my parents will literally kill me if I don't go home, they said it there selfs, they will drag me home! You know what happened last time I spoke out!"

She lifted up he sleeve to show the various marks on her arm, there was one in particular, a long sliver mark coming from the tip of her middle finger, to the top of her forearm. (There were many other like this on her legs and back.) "and this!" She pointed to the long scar on her face, that reached down to her collarbone. "I can't go back James! I can't marry someone I don't love! He's a kid, hell, I'm still a kid! James I'm scared, scared for his life and mine!"

She yelled, all of the emotions of how she felt about the letter spilling out in one conversation. "They want you to marry Regulus?!" Sirius asked. "How could they do this?" His eyebrows knitted in horror. "They want to keep the bloodline pure." Lilly said in a monotone voice. Lilly walked over to y/n and engulfed her in a big hug, the shoulder in her red blouse was stained with y/n's tears. "I don't know what to do, it's in the summer so it is a whiles away but-" she sobbed again. "I can't goin there cult either! There blood sucking, soul demolishing cult!" Y/n looked up a Lilly. "I'm so, so sorry you have to go through this." Lilly gave a sympathetic look to her.

"Don't worry we will figure out a way to help." Remus said, y/n let go of Lilly and confided in her taller friend. "I'm scared." She finally said.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

After the whole thing, y/n went to go and find Regulus, to see if he knew anything about this. She walked and walked until. She found the black haired boy.

"Regulus." Y/n walked up to him. "Yes y/n? Oh you look shot." He said looking at her. "You haven't heard?" She asked him. He looked so carefree at the moment, though his grey eyes stared into her soul. "About what?" He asked her. Y/n took out the note from her pocket and handed it to him.

"Oh my god!" He looked just as shocked as she was when she read it for the first time. "We're to be wed?!" He whisper yelled. "I'm not happy about it either, not to be rude but I don't fancy you, your just a friend." She whisper yelled back. "And your going to get.... It." He said. "Yes.. Regulus tell me, dose it hurt?" He voice was hoarse and cracking.

He looked at her with a sorrowful face. "Only for a little bit." He sighed. "You can get out of this though." he let his guard down a smiled. Regulus put a hand on her shoulder. "I was to much of a coward to say no to my parents, but you, you can get through this, I believe in you." He smiled. "I also do not wish to get married to you, no offense and all but.. your my friend, and I have no romantic feelings towards you." He sighed. "Regulus, they said there going to hunt me down and find me, I cannot escape this." She looked at the floor in sorrow. "I'm going to live the rest of my like, in a cult, as a death eater, with a man I have zero romantic feeling towards." Y/n looked back up at the younger Black brother In front of her. "Just go get a goodnight sleep, we will worry about this In the morning." He sighed.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆