† Time Flys When Your In Love †

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

November 12th, 1977.

Oh how time flys, it's there last year and it's already November.

James had invited Remus, Y/n and Peter to his and Sirius practice, Peter was going to hang out with his friend. So it was just Remus and y/n. They were sitting up in the higher seats. "Here I got this cool magazine, it had a future job quiz that I think you'd might like." Remus said, handing over the magazine. "Hmm." Y/n studied the booklet carefully, flipping to the page that had the quiz. "Oh this looks fun." She said. Y/n took out her muggle pen that she'd got as a present from Peter one time. Y/n scanned all the questions, marking one's that fitted her answer. "It's says I'd be a chef of police." She starred at the paper puzzled.

"Here let me take a look at that." Remus grabbed the magazine out of her hands and read her answer. "Y/n, Love, that says chief of police, like a high ranking police officer." He slightly laughed, y/n's heart fluttered at the word 'Love'. "Oh, but I do like to cook, especially pancakes." She looked up at him and smiled. "God y/n, if you weren't so beautiful you'd be the most stupid person I've met." He smiled whole heartedly at her.
Y/n's stomach was a fluttery mess, he thought she was beautiful? The most gorgeous man in Hogwarts, maybe even the world, thought she was beautiful? Y/n's heart fluttered, her face got read, and her palms got tingly.

"I'm not stupid." She playfully rolled her eyes and look down to her lap."that's debatable." Remus looked at her a chuckled. "So.. James was planning on throwing a house party, maybe even inviting some Slytherin's and Ravenclaws, definitely Hufflepuff, are you going to go?" Remus asked. "Yeah, why wouldn't I?" She questioned. "I don't know." He quietly said. "Remus, what do you want for Christmas?" Y/n asked him. The topic of the winter holiday was lingering in her brain all the time. "I haven't even been thinking about Christmas, I'm so poor, I barely have any money." He sighed. "I guess I'll just have to take the easy route and sell crack to first years." Remus playfully sighed. "Remus!" Y/n smacked his arm gently. "Oh you thought I was joking?" He asked. "Oh my god." Y/n rolled her eyes at him.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

November 15th, 1977.

Tonight was the night of the party, y/n had out on a very beautiful outfit. She was feeling so confident in herself. Y/n looked at her outfit in the full length mirror that the girls shared and smiled. "Wow y/n, if I wasn't dating James, I'd go for you." Lilly came up behind her and said. "Okay Evans." Y/n rolled her eyes with a smirk on her face.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"Ah, Y/n." Y/n heard a male voice speak behind her. Y/n turned around to see Remus, he was wearing a white collard shirt and some deep blue jeans. "Hi Moony." She smiled. "Your looking as beautiful as ever." He calmly said. Y/n froze for a second, oh the things this man could do to her. "Well, let's get some music on shall we?" She asked, placing a hand on Remus back and bringing him to the record player. "Hmm.. let's see." Y/n flipped through a few muggle record that James and Sirius had collect over the years. "Oo! How about... Some Queen?" She asked. "Sounds good to me." Remus took the record, slipped it out of its cover and placed it on the record player. He hesitated for a second before picking up the needle and placing it on the record.

As the music flowed through the ears of the people in the common room, more kids from each house were arriving. Y/n had walked off in a corner with Marlene, just talking about random things. Y/n's eyes scanned the room, looking for some other friends of hers that she would talk to after Marlene. Y/n's eyes landed on a pair of cold grey ones, Regulus' Blacks eyes. Y/n was surprised to see him there, she never took him for a  party person, especially Gryffendoor party. Y/n sent him a smile when there eyes connected, he sent back a wink. Y/n felt her stomach flutter, got she'd crumble at any ounce of attention from a male. But her heart didn't flutter like it did when she was with Remus. Her head was basically pounding when Remus spoke a word to her.

"Sorry Marls, may I excuse myself." Y/n politely said. "Yeah, I'm going to go flirt with hot chicks around here." She nonchalantly said.

Y/n walked over to her 'husband', she wanted to know why he was here. "Hey Reg, oh hi  Evan." Y/n looked over to the blonde Regulus was talking to. "Hi y/n." Regulus smiled at her. "What are you doing here?" She asked politely, trying not to make it sound like 'what are you doing here?!'. "I thought that I should try something new, break out of my shell you know." He shrugged. "Who are you and what have you done to Regulus black?" Y/n Joked. "Haha very funny Y/n." He smirked. "I don't know, these party's always seemed fun so I thought I should try one out. Although is should have gone to the Hufflepuff party, there good in Herbology and other types of muggle plants." He teased. "Ew, you know that stuff can kill you." Y/n scrunched her face up. "Whatever." He sighed. "Well, I'll see you later." Y/n smiled at him and walked away.

She found herself walking towards Remus, trying to see what he's up too. "Hey Moony." Y/n said leaning against the wall he was leaning on. "Hey Spots." He greeted back. As the song ended a new one began, the songs 'Be My Baby' started to play out loud. "Oh I love this song! Want to dance?" She asked the taller boy. "No, Im not really much of a dancer." He said.  "Oh come on!" Y/n grabbed his hand and pulled him over to were most of the children were dancing. Y/n grabbed his other hand and they started swaying. "See this isn't that bad." She smiled at him. "I guess not." He looked down. "Actually it's kind of fun." He looked back up into Y/n's eyes. Y/n started to hum the lyrics to the song, just swaying with Remus.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆