✤ Jamesy ✤

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

February 24th, 1977.

The Marauders were sitting in the boys dorm, all of them were talking, laughing and overall having a great time.
"I am definitely going to to date AJ by the end of the year." Sirius said to Y/n. Y/n raised and eyebrow and looked at him puzzled. "Sirius... I'm pretty sure she's lesbian." Sirius looked at her shocked. "Oh well there goes my shot." He crossed his arms and fell back on there floor.

"Sorry Padfoot, when are you really going to settle down and get a girlfriend, and a good one not one of those girls who start drooling when they see you." He sat back up and looked at Y/n. "But I like the ones that drool at me" -he fake pouted like a child-"I'll get a good girlfriend when you get a good boyfriend." Sirius smirked. "I don't have time for boys right now, I'm practically tearing my schedule apart to hang out with you shit heads."

"Hey guys?" James asked. "Not right now James, you can tell us about Quidditch later." Peter said to him. "It's not about Quidditch." He dryly responded. "It's always about Quidditch." Peter retorted. They all shook there heads in agreement, except for Y/n.

"Oh well Uhm... never mind then." He looked away. "I best be heading off." He got up and walked out of the dorm. "What's up with him?" Remus asked. "I don't know, he's been all mopey for a while." Peter responded. "I'm going to check on him." Y/n got up off of the dorm floor, opened the door and caught up with James.

She placed a hand on his shoulder, causing him to come to a holt. "Prongsy, what's wrong?" She asked him. James turned around, his eyes streaming with tears. "It's stupid, you'll laugh at me." He wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. "Try me." Y/n lead him to sit down at near by staircase.

"I just feel as though I miss my dad so much." He put his head in him hands and his elbows on his knees, "James, it's okay to miss your parents." Y/n reassured him. "Everyone misses there parents." She put her harm around his shoulder. "I'm being so selfish, you don't even see your parents anymore and I'm complaining about mine." He sobbed some more. "James, I chose to not see my parents anymore. And it's totally okay that you are missing them, they raised you." She sighed.

"I also feel as though I've been taking care of everyone else." He blurted out. "James, your like a mom, you have been taking care of everyone. Maybe you need to find some time to give to yourself." Y/n smiled at him. James was always the mother of the group, taking care of everyone else before himself. He often felt as though he was giving and giving, and receiving but not to much. "Just remember James, your my big brother and I love you so much." She hugged him, squeezing his shoulder lightly. "What would I do without you Y/n." He looked up and smiled. "You'd probably die." She grinned. "Yeah whatever."

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

February 28th, 1977

Alaura and Y/n were sitting in the library, Y/n was trying to get her caught up as much as she could. "Potions here is hard." Alaura groaned, setting her book down and leaning back. "Yeah it is, but you'll get the hang of it soon." Y/n set her book down too. "I have a question to ask you... are you dating Marlene." Y/n asked her. "She told you?" Alaura groaned again. "No I just had a suspicion, and I was right!" Y/n squealed. "Shh! I don't want the whole school to know about it!" Alaura put her hand over y/n's mouth to keep her quiet. "Okay sorry.. wait I'll be right back." Y/n pulled Alaura's hand off her mouth and excused herself. Y/n had seen a familiar raven haired boy at the other book shelf. She hadn't spoken to him sense Halloween. 

"Regulus, I haven't seen you in a while." Y/n walked up to him. "How was your Christmas?" She asked. He looked around nervously. "I Uhm" -his face had that stone cold mask it always had on- "it's was good. Nothing special happened." He quickly said. "How are thing with you and Sirius going?" She asked him. "He's, uhm were good." He said. "Look it was very nice to talk to you, but I need to get going." He slightly smiled. "Okay.. I'll see you around." And as soon as she said that, he sped off.

"Who was that?" Alaura asked when y/n sat back down. "Just my friend.. although he acted very weird.. but I guess he's always like that. Shall we get back to studying?" Y/n asked the Blonde. "We shall." She responded in a horrible British accent. "Haha funny, mock the British person." Y/n sarcastically rolled her eyes. "Exactly what is was thinking!" Alaura laughed.

⋆。my ゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆