♛ Making Ammens ♛

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

The morning came fast, sounds of chirping filled Y/n's ears as she woke up. It took her a second to get out of bed and get dressed. For some reason her bed was always more comfortable as soon as she wakes up. She saw her dorm mates, Lilly, Dorcas and Marlene all sound asleep in their beds. Y/n checked the time on the clock on her bedside table. 6:01 the clock read, she decided that even though she did not have to wake up till 6:30 she would still go down to the common room. She walked down stairs to see her friend Peter on the couch, "hi Peteie." Y/n said, sitting down next to him. "Hi spots." He said. Peter was just starring at the fire place, zoning out. "Are you feeling well?" She asked him. "You look a little peaky." Y/n put her hand up to his forehead, it was warm. "I think you should go to the hospital wing, your forehead is very warm." Y/n smiled at him. "Okay." He was still zoned out. "Here I'll walk you down to the hospital wing." She grabbed his harm and pulled him off the couch.

Y/n walked Peter down to the hospital wing, rubbing his back the whole way there. Y/n told the nurse what happened to him. Turns out he had a 100 fever. Y/n supposed she should get back to the common room before breakfast started. She said goodbye to Peter and walked back.
On her way there she say a familiar black haired boy. "Reg!" She called after him. "Oh.. hey Y/n." She said. Regulus had dark circles under his eyes. It seems as though he hadn't slept all night. "Reg, you look awful, no offense." She look at him. "I- I didn't get much sleep last night. I couldn't really fall asleep." He looked down.  Y/n put a hand on his shoulder, "Regulus, I'm really sorry about last night. I just want you to know that Sirius feels sorry about what he said, if he could take it all back he would." Y/n looked into his cold, dark eyes. If she hadn't know better she would have thought there was no soul behind them. But she knew that Regulus was just scared, scared he wouldn't be able to see his brother the same again.  "I believe you, it's just that I really wish he would have used his head." "Everybody know that Sirius Black never uses his head, I don't think he even has one." Y/n smiled at her own joke, Regulus. Cracked a grin. "If I were you I would talk to him, what's the worst he could say?" "He could say he meant what he said and never wanted to talk to me again." She looked at Regulus with a sorrowful look. "Reg, he wouldn't say that." "I know." A tear rolled down his cheek. Regulus pulled Y/n into a tight hug. "You really a a great friend Y/n, if I can't have a big brother I'm glad your like a big sister." He said into her shoulder. "Don't worry reg, I'll be you big sister." She smiled.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

The great hall

"Uhg I'm so tired!" Remus groaned. "Where Pete?" James asked. "He was really sick, I'm sure he will be fine before dinner. I walked him down to the hospital wing." Y/n answered. "I.. just.. need...sleep!" Remus dramatically said between breaths. He plopped his forehead on Y/n's shoulder. "Merlin's beard your dramatic." Y/n playfully rolled her eyes. Remus made a fake snoring noise. "Hey that almost sounds like your real Snoring!" James teased him. "I don't snore." Remus defensively said back. Picking up his head to loom at James. "Do too, and very loud might I add." James grinned at him. "He's right, I can hear it all the way from the girls dormitory." Y/n played along with the joke. "Whatever." Remus smiled.

"Hey guys." Lilly said, plopping herself next to James. "Oh uh, hi Lilly." His ears reddened. "Looks like someone's got a crush." Remus whispered to Y/n. "What are you whispering about." James death stared at them. "Nothing to your concern." Y/n smiled at him. "You Farts." James said. Y/n bursted out laughing. Soon the rest of them followed. Soon the laughing calmed down. "That... was...so..lame!" Y/n said in the middle of her trying to catch her breath. "It was not supposed to be that funny!" Exclaimed Remus. 

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Sense Y/n usually walked with Sirius to Ghoul Studies, she thought it was the perfect opportunity to ask how the apology went.
"So, how'd it go?" Y/n asked him. "Uhm well we made up." He smiled. "Thats great, I'm really happy for the two of you." "I'm really happy too."

"Uhg this class is so boring." Y/n whispered to Sirius. "I know, I wish it went faster." Sirius laid his head down his desk. They were currently copying down the notes from the board. They were learning about poltergeists. Even though y/n thought she knew everything she could this there was to know about them, they were still a mystery. There were many poltergeists at hogwarts, the worst one was peeves. He didn't even pull funny pranks, just annoying ones. Maybe that was a little hypocritical but y/n didn't care.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Night fell soon, and everyone was at the fire, Remus and y/n were reading books they picked up from the library (although y/n wasn't really reading and more listing to the conversations around the room.) Peter and Sirius were talking, and James and lilly were talking too. "History of magic is so boring, it almost as if I were dead taking that class." James told lilly. "Well professor Binns is dead, so.." she smiled. "Do you think that he even know he's dead?" Lilly asked him. "I have no idea." James looked around the room nervously, he looked as thought he didn't want anyone to hear what he was about to say. That made y/n listen closer.

"Uhm lilly do you think you would want to go to hogsmeed with me this weekend?" James hesitated. "Of course!" She smiled at him
"YES!" Y/n yelled. Everyone looked at her. "Oh, uhm I got to a really good part in my book.." she awkwardly smiled. "Mhm." Remus said, not looking up from his book.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆