❉ Days ❉

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

April 1st, 1977.

Still everyone had not forgotten about what happened. Remus had defaulted to sitting at the other end of the Gryffendoor table at meals, away from Sirius. He'd move into y/n's dorm, sleeping on the floor.

But for now y/n was sitting in the library, reading a book about muggels, Alaura by her side, she was reading a book on the history of Hogwarts.

"Y/n." A male voice spoke. It was none other that Regulus Black. Y/n looked up at the boy, his short black hair looked messy, dark circles under his eyes were very noticeable. And his beautiful carved cheekbones looked hollow and dull. "Oh hi Reg." The girl smiled at him. "I need to talk to you." His cold dark mask stood still on his face. "Okay..." she looked over to Alaura, she shrugged in confusion.

Regulus lead her out of the library and into a shelled place by a Hogwarts wall. "What up?" Y/n asked the boy in-front of her. "I need to tell someone this. It's eating me up inside." He reached his bony hands to his sleeve. Y/n thought for a moment, 'no this can't be.' 'It can't be what I think it is.' Regulus pulled up his shirt sleeve, y/n gasped. " Regulus.." she stared at the tattoo of the skull in shock. "Regulus, I-" no words could describe the feeling she felt at the moment. "I know your disappointed in me, but I had no choice, it was this or death." He looked up at her. "I understand, it's just.." she looked up at him. His face was full of sadness. Y/n pulled him in a hug. "Just because the stupid tattoo doesn't mean I won't stop being your friend." She squeezed him tighter into the hug. "Okay." He smiled into her shoulder.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Y/n was still thinking about the events that had happened today, she knew it wasn't his fault.. but to see something like that in person, and have it happen to her best friend was heartbreaking. It was nighttime by now, y/n was laying in bed while Remus was on the floor. "You okay down there?" She asked peering over the bed. "It hurts but yeah." He sighed. Y/n thought for a moment. "Do you wanna come up here with me?" Y/n whispered. He paused for a second.

"Really?" Remus asked. "Yes." She croaked out. Remus got off the cold wooden floors and y/n scooted over in the bed. Remus climes in. It's took a while for them to get comfortable because Remus was very tall and the bed was very small.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

The next morning y/n woke up with a weird weight over he stomach. She looked over to see what it was, it was Remus arm. Y/n's face reddened as she slipped out of his grasp, trying not to wake him up. Y/n went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and put her cloths on. When she walked out of the bathroom she saw Remus sitting up in bed, his hair was all messy and he had pillow marking's on his face. "Wakey wakey sleeping beauty." Y/n teased him. "I'm awake." His deep morning voice was Mesmerizing. "Good because we got school to attend." She walked over to him and ruffled his already messy hair.

Alaura woke up to the sound of them talking. "Uhg, five more minutes." The American girl cried. "Wakey Wakey!" Y/n jumped on Alaura's bed and shook her. "Y/n!" She screeched waking up Lilly and Marlene in the proses. "Will you guys cut it out?" Lilly sat up in the bed. Remus just came out of the bathroom he previously entered when y/n was yelling. "Have you seen my shirt?" He asked. Remus didn't have a shirt on, y/n couldn't help herself but look. "Here." Y/n picked up his shirt and threw it at his face. "Thanks." He dryly replied, slipping she shirt over his head.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Y/n was walking in the hall with sirius like they normally did sometimes, they were talking about random things when the topic of 'The Prank' came up. "I don't want to talk about it." Sirius grimly said. "We have to discus it." Y/n looked over at the black haired boy. She could see how his face contorted in a disgusted look. "I said I don't want to talk about it." Sirius snapped at the girl. "Sirius." She said. "I just want to know why you did it, then I'll leave you alone."

He looked at her for a second, it was though as if he was trying to come up with a good reason for it. "I didn't think he'd show up. I don't know why I did it, I guess it was to stop him from asking questions." Sirius looked away, his face red with embarrassment. "That's all I wanted to know." She slightly smiled at him.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Y/n was in the library again, looking for a book on the history is transfiguration, as she needed it for a project. As she scanned down the isles, she saw Regulus and Sirius, whispering about something, she could tell it was important. Y/n saw Regulus lift up his sleeve, and she knew there that Sirius was not going to like what he saw. Sirius gasped, as though he saw his best friend getting slaughtered in-front of him.

Sirius yelled "how could you!" And ran out of the book shelf isle. Y/n ran up to Regulus, his face was contorted in a sorrowful look. "Reg, you knew he wouldn't like that, why did you show him!" Y/n sternly said. Regulus looked over to her. "I knew the reaction was going to be bad but not that horrible." He looked down. "I- I should be going." He pushed past her, there shoulders hitting each other as he walked.

So many things were going bad that week and the previous week. Y/n didn't know what to do about it.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆