✞ The Order ✞

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

April 23rd, 1977.

It had been one full week after Y/n had gotten the letter that decided her future. Y/n was like a sluggish clone of herself, waking up eating the 3 meals of the day, going to classes, then going straight to her bed. It was as though Y/n had been a dark dreary clone of herself. Not knowing what to do until summer. Even though she spent most of her time in her dorm room, she barely slept. Her lack of sleep had caused her to have dark circles under her eyes.

Y/n was laying in her bed after a long Monday morning when she got a knock on the door. "Y/n?" A male voice called out. "Come in." Her voice was dry and hollow, because she had not talked a lot for about a week. The male voice at the door was Regulus. "Hey.." he softly said. "Reggie." She looked at him. Regulus came over to her bed and sat down by her feet. "I'm so, so sorry your going through this." He looked at her with a sorrowful face. "Your going though this too, your halfway though." She rolled back over and sighed. "I just have no motivation to do anything right now." Regulus sighed and came over to lay next to y/n, she scooted over so the boy could lay next to her. Regulus turned on his side, loosely draping an arm over y/n.

"I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart, you are my best friend." He said. "When we get married, it will just be like two friends live in the same house as each other." He smiled. "Yes but what if they expect us to have children." Y/n tuned over to look at him. "That would be gross, I bet you we could just say you cannot have children." He said. "That would make things a little bid better." Regulus retracted his arm and put in under his head. "Yeah, but what about the...mark." Y/n dreaded even thinking about it. "I don't know what to tell you y/n." He frowned at her. "Regulus I'm scared." She sighed. What if they make me hurt people, what if they make me use the unforgivable curses?"

Y/n face dimmed at the thought of those things. "What if they capture my friends and hurt them, or make me hurt them?" She cried. "I wish my life was different." Y/n turned over hand his her face in the pillow. "Y/n, I just want you to know that I will be with you, every step of the way. And I want you to know that even if they make you do... that...I will help you figure out a way to get out of it." Regulus stood up and walked out the door. "I will come check on you soon." And with that he left.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Y/n had gotten a letter fro Professors Dumbledoor, it said to meet him in his office.

Y/n stepped into his office to find all of her friends. James, Sirius, Remus, Peter, Lilly, Dorcas, Marlene, Mary, Alice and even Alaura. "What's going on?" Y/n asked, walking to stand next to Lilly. "You may all be wondering why you are here." He said. "Myself and a few other professors, and Allies, have started to form a group, to take down Voldemort's followers, along with himself." Dumbledoor door stood up and explained to all of us. "So what dose this have to do with us, professor?" Sirius asked. "I have decided that there should be a few students, in which are capable of helping me with such desires, to stand against the dark lord."

Dumbledoor's words flowed out of his mouth so smoothly it was unnerving. "Y/n, considering your... circumstances, I wish that you would take up the offer as a spy for us, to give the group Intel about what he is doing." Dumbledoor gestured his hand to y/n. "What circumstances?" Alaura asked. "No! She's not going that, if the dark lord finds out that Y/n if a spy, she could get killed!" Remus cried. "I cannot let her do that!" He said, raising his voice slightly.

Y/n thought for a moment, if this could mean she would be doing good for people she cared about, y/n wouldn't care if she died, as long as her lived one's were safe. But this could potentially go downhill, causing her friends to die as well as her. Y/n did not know what she was going to do.
.
.
.

"I'll do it."

"Y/n no! Please." Remus walked over to her. "We can't have any of us die, let alone you!" He looked down to her. "Remus if this means my ...mark will do some good for the world, then I'm doing it." Y/n was sure about her decision. Her darn mark was a gateway to Voldemort's follows, which was a gate way to success for the Group.

"That's great, the group is called The Order Of The Phoenix." Dumbledoor campy said. Everyone agreed to goin the Order.

Hopefully everything would work out.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆