⍋ Christmas ⍋

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

It had been a few days sense Y/n came to the potter home. So far the stay had been great, with James there and Sirius life was better than at home. It was December 24th, and Remus and Peter were coming to stay at the potters till the school year started up again.
Y/n woke up on that day and was ecstatic, it was the first year that she was able to enjoy Christmas. The first person to arrive at the Potters was Peter, Y/n gave him a quick hug. Eventually the door opens again. She heard a familiar voice in the door way. "Hello!" Remus said to James as he came over to hug him. Y/n jumped up — a little more fast then she'd expect — and walked over to give him a hug. "Hi Spots." Said Remus as he hugged her back. "I missed you." She said. "I saw you almost two weeks or so ago." Y/n pulled away from the hug and looked up at him. "Yeah whatever." She smiled at him. Remus gave every body else a quick hug and then put his bags away in his room.
"Thank you so much for having me Mrs. Potter." Remus thanked her. "It's no problem Remus." She warmly smiled back at him.

Every one as sitting around the fire, they were exchanging presents. (They usually did it when they got back but they were together this year) James got Y/n a new perfume she was talking about, and she got him a broom waxing kit. Sirius got her a charm bracelet, and Peter got her a box of berty bots every flavored beans, because she liked the surprise of the flavors (even if they were gross.)

Lastly Y/n pulled out a tiny silver box and handed it to Remus. "This reminded me of you." He said as he opened it. Inside the box was a string bracelet that was white. "It turns blue in the moonlight." She mentions as he put it on. "I love it." Remus sat there admiring it for a moment.

"This is funny, just wait till you see what I got you." He pulled out small round purple box and handed it to her. Y/n carefully opens the box and inside it was a beautiful silver necklace with a sun charm with a small clear gem in the middle of the sun. "The little gem there changes with your mood. Green is disgust, blue means sadness, red is anger, pink is love, purple is fear and yellow is happiness." Y/n was so surprised on how much thought he put into it. "Oh my gosh, I love it so much!" She stood up and walked over to give him a hug. "Thank you Moony."

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Y/n was sitting in her room, on her bed. She loved staying at the Potters because it was more calm than home. She was finally happy that she had people the love her for who she is, and not for her house. The tiny gem in her necklace was glowing yellow, with happiness.
Y/n head a knock on the door. "Who is it?" She asked. "Remus." A welsh accent croaked out. "Come in." Said y/n. The door knob juggled open and there stood a tall man, that was her best friend. (Besides Lilly.) "what's up?" She asked him. Remus came down and sat next to her on the bed. "Nothing, I just missed you." He said. "I also couldn't help but notice.." he took y/n's arm and pulled up her sleeve. It showed the red Crucio mark her father gave her. "I- uhm..." she tried to explain what that was. "I think I know what happened... you don't have to talk about it." He carefully rolled her sleeve back up and set her arm down. "It's the reason I came to Jame's. I could live there after that." Y/n hung her head down. "I understand." He Laid his head on her shoulder. Then her necklace started to glow pink. "Shit." She said under her breath and quickly pulled the necklace off, hiding it under her thigh.

"What was that?" Remus questioned without picking his head up. "Uhm nothing." She panicked. "Okay."
The two of them stayed like that for hours just talking and laughing. Remus was a great friend to y/n. And they loved each other.

⋆。゚ ☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆