Chapter 1

Jiang Baixuan can't remember how many years he has been A Piao.

Since his death, he has been wandering lightly in the world, lukewarm and ignorant of pain for several years.

Speaking of it, it seems that she is more comfortable than when she was a concubine in Ning Mansion.

When he was young, he was the elder brother of a family of herbalists in a village under Fucheng. Since he was a child, he was cooking herbs by his father's side. He lived a poor but contented life.

When he reached the age of marriage, his father was going to tell him that a family in the village would not need to be separated from the family nearby.

He thought that the days would go on so smoothly and smoothly, but one day he went to the big medicine hall in the city to sell herbal medicine as usual, but the gangster knocked him out with a stick.

When he woke up again, he was lying naked on the bed in Huanchang, beside a jade-faced gentleman who was born like a fairy.

Before the two could figure out the situation, a group of people rushed in and caught the two of them. Since then, earth-shaking changes have taken place in his life.

Half a month later, he was carried in a sedan chair to the Ning family's mansion where even the servants' room was bigger than theirs.

The folks in the village all said that he was lucky without knowing the inside story, that a vulgar little brother from the countryside could be favored by the officials and eunuchs in the city, even if he became a concubine, that would be smoke from the ancestral grave.

At first, Jiang Baixuan also felt that the folks were sour, but what he said made sense. Although he was a concubine, Ning's family was one of the most noble in the prefecture. .

The young master of the Ning family is also good-looking, even in the most populous Zhuque Street in Fucheng, there is no other man who can compare with him.

Not only was he born well, but he was also the eldest son of the huge Ning family mansion. He had already been married at a young age, and all the young ladies and sons in his boudoirs were staring at him, begging for the moon, and it happened that a little brother like himself was the one who picked up the bargain .

But after staying in the Ning Mansion for a long time, he realized that there is no such thing as a good thing in the world.

After entering the mansion, he was placed in the small courtyard of the back house, and the person in charge sent two people to take care of him. The Ning Mansion has many rules, and from now on, his activities are only in such a small courtyard, only three or five times a year. He was able to get out of the mansion, and the number of times he saw his husband was even less than the number of times he went out of the mansion.

Two years earlier, when Young Master Ning hadn't married his wife, he was the only concubine in the family.

His husband is self-absorbed like a monk. Hearing that none of the rooms arranged by the family have been used, the elders are worried, fearing that someone's reading will be ruined. Seeing that he is a ready-made one, he intends to let him serve him.

It's just that his husband took him back because he was framed by others. He had a grudge in his heart, and perhaps he had sympathized with him, so he talked to him patiently. It's a pity that he is a little brother from a rural family. To be able to talk with Xie Yuanlang, who has been a scholar for generations.

He has no ink on his chest and can't read two big characters. He thinks that what his husband says is right, and he often has only a half-knowledge of what your husband says.

As time passed, the lord stopped letting him serve him, and later he entered the main room in the mansion, and he almost never saw the lord again.

The main wife was born in a noble family and has an arrogant temperament. His husband has a great career in mind. He is not a person who indulges in the love of his children and concubines. He does not have much company with the main room. Let him out.

From then on, not to mention meeting his husband, he was not troubled by the royal family every day, and he also felt that this day was a good day with the sun shining brightly.

Jiang Baixuan didn't know how long it had been like that, when he thought he would die of old age in that small courtyard for the rest of his life, something happened in the mansion.

He only remembered that he lived in the courtyard for a long time, and thought that the masters of the Ning Mansion had forgotten that there was such a person as him—the

Ning family was suddenly defeated.

His husband is in jail.

Everyone in the mansion was in danger, the main family took the lead in leaving the relationship behind and leaving the book to seek refuge, the house was even more chaotic, some prominent servants stole the family property and fled, and the building fell to the front.

Everyone only thinks about themselves, completely forgetting that the parents who used to be food and clothing are still in prison.

Jiang Baixuan also thought about running away, but his dependent father has passed away, and he has no relatives except the Ning family, the husband who met by chance.

Thinking of the little bit of affection in the past, he gritted his teeth, joined hands with loyal servants in the mansion to send money around to clear the relationship, and finally saw his husband in the prison.

That high-spirited and good-looking important official in the court was reduced to a prisoner overnight. He was punished with filth and blood all over his body, and his eyes were like a pool of stagnant water when he heard about the changes in his family.

Jiang Baixuan felt a little distressed, perhaps because he felt sorry for that white jade flawless face.

He wiped his body carefully, and persuaded him to live on, otherwise he would have nothing to rely on.

Bai Po used all the money that the mansion could get. During the days when his husband was in prison, the two met more times than in the previous days in Ning Mansion.

The important officials who have been ups and downs in the imperial court have a tough mind, and after this overthrow, his husband can still survive in the cold and damp prison.

After the emperor issued a decree, the Ningfu confiscated his family and exiled him, and sent him three thousand miles south to Lingnan.

In any case, it is a blessing in misfortune that a person can still come out of the prison and not be sent to the guillotine.

But the young master of the Ning family fell ill in the prison, his body was weak, and he had a hard time on the road to exile. Fortunately, Jiang Baixuan had some medical skills and took care of him, and he stayed with him all the way, but he didn't die on the road.

It's just that Bai Po never thought that it would be himself who would die on the road.

In the end, there were only a dozen or so people in the exile of the huge Ning family, and the number of people along the way was decreasing. When the two supported each other and came to Lingnan, there was a severe drought. Poor is not very infected with the disease.

There was a shortage of medicines on the way to exile, and Bai Po was half a doctor, so he knew that he was useless, so he could take it easy, but looked at the young master of the Ning family who was becoming more and more dependent on him, and sighed slightly, wondering if he would be able to recover after his death. take care of yourself.

On that day, he took care of the trivial matters of the day, closed the door early, bolted the door from the inside and put a heavy object on top of it, instead of keeping it to infect others, or being thrown into a mass grave to rot with maggots after death, Instead, he sent himself away clean and decent.

When he died, he thought he was free, because he didn't have to look at other people's faces to live his life, and he didn't have to take care of anyone.

But who knows that being a ghost is not comfortable at all. His feet are floating like duckweeds without roots in the pond. If the wind is stronger, he can be blown out of hundreds of miles overnight. If the wind is calm, it will take three to five days or so. They are still spinning in place.

He struggled, resented, to no avail.

Many years have passed, and he can't go to any place he wants to go, and can't see anyone he wants to see. In the end, he still can't help being a lonely ghost.

Day after day, year after year, his will was wiped out, he simply moved with the wind, and his consciousness gradually became chaotic.

On this day, he could not help but open his eyes when he heard the low sobs, he didn't know how much time had passed in the chaos, but he was blown back to the city where his youth was spent, and he didn't know which house he entered again.

The wind stopped, and he fell down by the window, and saw the candles flickering in the lampshade. There were more than a dozen people standing tall and short in the main room of the back house, with their heads hanging down on the bed with curtains, and the female relatives were holding a soft handkerchief. Wiping his eyes, he made a slight sobbing sound from time to time.

The atmosphere in the room was particularly gloomy and heavy.

Bai Po died cleanly, and he walked alone, but he has seen such a dying scene many times as a ghost in these years. There is nothing new about birth, old age, sickness and death.

Taking a glance from a distance, he was going to continue wandering on the air outlet, and finally drifted back to Fucheng, he wanted to see more.

But with just such a glance, Bai Po felt that the old man on the bed looked very familiar. He walked into the room while there was no wind, and his heart seemed to beat faster the closer he got to the edge of the bed.

The old man lying in the bed is on the verge of exhaustion, the skin and flesh of the elderly have been reduced to the bone, which is not as good as the appearance of a young man, but the skin and flesh can be removed, but the clear bones can still see the demeanor of his youth.

Bai Po's heart was suffocated, it was old skin to bone, and he still recognized this person at a glance.

He opened his eyes wide, looked carefully at the person lying on the bed, then looked back at the room full of crying young and old, and then snorted softly: This person has no conscience, he is lucky to have lived for so long, and he has a full family of children and grandchildren up!

The eyes of the old man who was lying in the bed were already cloudy, suddenly there was light in his eyes, he stared straight at the place where Bai Ke was standing, as if he was overjoyed at the reunion after a long absence, his eyes slowly moistened, and there was no wave in the ancient well. Water overflowed.

Bai Po was slightly surprised, he felt that this person seemed to have seen him.

He opened his mouth, but he didn't know what to say, the man's thin lips moved slightly, as if he had a thousand words to say, but unfortunately, he didn't know if he lacked strength or his throat was so choked that he couldn't speak.

In the end it was staring at the hatchback, but there was no word.

Suddenly a gust of wind blew, and the white scorpion floated up again involuntarily. When he was lifted into the air, he heard the sound that the old man had gone, and immediately cried bitterly, and then the crying became louder.

Bai Po suddenly felt heartache for no reason, and he tried hard to widen his eyes to see if that person's soul would also float up.

But today's wind was really strong, and Bai Ke was blown so badly that he couldn't open his eyes. He felt that he was being pulled so badly, as if he had been ravaged by someone. The old house was on fire, crackling... His body felt tearing pain.

Bai Po was startled, he was already A Piao, why would it hurt?

Even if it's the pain he imagined, after decades, he can't remember what the pain is like. How can it be so real?

Jiang Baixuan forcefully opened his eyes, only to feel that his eyes were stimulated by white light, and subconsciously stretched out his hand to block the light.

Immediately, his upper body felt cold, and he lowered his head to find that the quilt that was scribbled on his chest had slipped down to his waist because he suddenly got up.

He was terrified, and hastily pulled off the quilt to wrap himself up again. When the quilt was pulled up, a shirtless man was exposed beside him.

"Ah!"

Jiang Baixuan yelled in shock, kicking his legs in fright, the person beside him grunted and slowly got up.