Chapter 26

After Bai Po found a job to do, he became more and more busy, making Xuanling Pain Relief Pills, and also studied the ancient prescriptions and the two medical books his father gave him for Fu Lang in Xiaoxi Lane, repeatedly adding and subtracting medicines and testing prescriptions. .

The summer passed in a blink of an eye, and soon it was autumn.

After autumn, the temperature dropped overnight, and the rain continued day by day. Autumn came suddenly, and the mansion was also busy.

Woke up this day, it was another night of light rain until the morning, and I fell asleep at night with the windows open, and the wind that blows into the house woke up Bai Chi early in the morning.

He took out a thicker quilt from the cabinet and put it on the bed, and retracted into the quilt again, but his body was not warm when he was away from the quilt and was cooled by the wind, and the sleepiness was gone.

He simply got up, cleaned up and ate his breakfast, and then went to mess with his medicine jars.

"Aconite two cents, angelica and rehmannia glutinosa two cents each, glutinous rice..."

Bai Po was squatting in front of the stove to simmer the medicine, and was adjusting the prescription of An Gongsan when he heard San Leng say, "Young master, the second young master is here! Hearing the

voice, Bai Po raised his head, wondering what he was doing here.

He straightened up and saw Ning Zhengyu shaking his sleeves at the door, and then strode into the courtyard.

"What's the matter with the second young master?"

Ning Zhengyu looked around at the layout of the yard: "Take some medicine to prevent the cold, the weather is turning cold."

Bai Po said: "The second young master did not invite a doctor from outside, and he quite believed in my medical skills. "

Since there is a doctor at home, it's raining outside and it's inconvenient to travel, so why bother to let the servants and the doctor go. Besides, if you don't have this little medical skill, wouldn't the mansion support you for nothing?"

Bai Po came in from under the eaves of the backyard without arguing with him, and went straight to the medicine cabinet to get some conventional typhoid medicine.

Recently, Ning Muyan allowed the people in the mansion to take the medicine. For this reason, many servants came to take the medicine, and Bai Ke's book was full of two pages.

He was packing herbs when a food box suddenly came over on the table.

Bai Po's eyes flickered: "This is it?"

Ning Zhengyu didn't speak, and sat down on the chair next to him with his chin raised.

Putting aside the medicine, Bai Po opened the food box first, and there was still a sense of warmth in the box. After a closer look, it turned out to be a large steamed food box with bright yellow color.

"Qiulai crab fat, let Qingchu buy some back."

Bai Po was elated, and immediately said cheerfully: "Second young master is really considerate, he takes medicine and gives things away."

He moved the food box to the table, and the two of them Just as I was about to eat crabs, I heard footsteps coming from the corridor under the eaves.

Ning Muyan also came over.

As if he didn't expect Tian Mendong to have someone else besides Bai Po, Ning Muyan frowned, and looked at Ning Zhengyu: "Why are you here?"

Ning Zhengyu hurriedly stood up, and put the hand that took the crab just behind his back: "Brother, elder brother."

"I, I'm here to get some medicine from Dr. Jiang, and this is..."

Bai Po couldn't help sighing when he saw Ning Zhengyu's incompetent appearance, and for the sake of the big fat crab: "It's just right." Said that he would go over to pay his respects to the young master, and see that the college exam is coming, and then ask about the confusion in his studies."

Ning Muyan heard the words: "Really?"

Bai Po hurriedly pulled the corner of Ning Zhengyu's clothes: "Yes ."

Ning Muyan looked at the food box on the table: "Then this?"

Bai Ke thought to himself that you had sharp eyes, so he hurried forward to lift the food box, and reluctantly said: "The second young master specially brought this here for the eldest young master to taste. Yes , I opened it just now and asked the little doctor if the crab is fat."

He really couldn't bear to part with the crab, so Bai Po hurriedly said, "I wonder if the little doctor has a good meal today."

Ning Muyan heard the sound, and walked in unhurriedly. Sit down at the table: "Since you want to eat, then eat it."

"Okay, okay!" Bai Po hurriedly took a crab and held it in his hands, looking at Ning Zhengyu who was still standing stupidly by the side, He said: "Second Young Master, sit down."

Ning Zhengyu was a little apprehensive, and he bit the bullet and carefully sat down beside Ning Muyan, facing Bai Po.

Fucheng is prosperous, and there are all kinds of rare things, but the rivers are not many, and it is not a good place to produce crabs. Every year around the Mid-Autumn Festival, the crabs on the market are shipped from other counties. The price is not low, and they seem to be good and big. It's even more valuable.

It was the first time I could eat the white scorpion, and I was happy in my heart. I hugged the crab but didn't know where to start. I broke and pulled, and was stabbed by the sharp shell of the heavy and bulky crab.

Seeing this, Ning Muyan took the crab from his hand, and took out the crab-eating tool from under the food box. His fingers were slender and well-proportioned, and it was very interesting to peel the crab.

Ning Zhengyu was shocked when he saw his eldest brother peeling crabs with the same doctor, but he didn't dare to say anything more, he just watched him peeling crabs blankly.

"Where are you confused? Did you bring the article you wrote?"

Hearing Ning Muyan ask about his studies, Ning Zhengyu sat upright, but thinking that he hadn't prepared anything when he came here, his tone was regretful: "The article is in the study. I haven't brought it."

Bai Ke stared straight at the crab in Ning Muyan's hand: "Let Qingchu go and get it."

Hearing this, Ning Zhengyu seemed to have never expected such a possibility, and immediately looked at Ning Muyan with a winged look.

"Go and get it. It's raining today and it's not suitable to go out. I just want to give you some pointers."

Ning Muyan put the crushed crabs on the white plate, and said: "You failed in the last two court exams . I should have spared time to take a look at it earlier."

Hearing Ning Muyan's words, Ning Zhengyu looked ashamed: "I'm dull and poor in aptitude, so I'm not as talented as my elder brother, and I've lost my elder brother's face."

Ning Muyan His brows were slightly frowned: "How can you rely on talent in everything, and you have to work hard to succeed. Besides, scientific examinations are not easy, and most of them are people who fail several times. You are only frustrated twice. Why do you say that you lose face?"

Ning Zhengyu felt warm in his heart: "Brother, don't you really blame me?

"

four.

Seeing that Ning Muyan and Ning Zhengyu were talking about some obscure and difficult Zhang Xue, he quietly stretched out his paw to take out another crab, but the food box was moved away.

"Don't eat too much, crabs are cold in nature."

Seeing this, Ning Zhengyu pressed the line of his lips but couldn't help but upturned, laughing at Bai Po's gluttony.

"I won't eat, I won't eat."

Bai Yu got down from the table with a blushing face, Ning Muyan saw him walking outside like an angry rabbit, and added: "If you like it, let the kitchen buy some. Do it, you don't need to eat so much at once."

Although Bai Po didn't say anything, he was visibly happier: "I'm going to make some ginger tea for the young master."

Seeing Bai Po go out, Ning Zhengyu said: "Eldest brother is generous, and he treats doctors with the same kindness."

Ning Muyan glanced at Ning Zhengyu: "Read the article." Jiang Cha was heating up

, and the drizzle was lingering outside, forming a rain curtain on the eaves. Today, the two masters of the mansion gathered in Tianmendong, and the servants brought charcoal fire in , the room is warm, but it looks like a joyful scene.

Even Qing Mo and Qing Chu felt that such a scene was very rare, and the few personal servants were all on the porch outside the yard, not going in and disturbing the brothers and friends in the house.

...

When the weather turns sunny again, it will not be as hot as before. After the weather cools down, the elegant fairs and polo clubs held by the big families in the city will be held one after another.

Ning Muyan also went out more often, and sometimes he had to go out in the morning, so it was cheaper for Bai Chi to spend a whole day in Tianmendong.

This day, Bai Jian prepared a new prescription. After two months of recuperation, the husband in Xiaoxi Lane is almost in good health. He is going to go for a follow-up visit and give a few instructions to prepare for the resumption of intercourse in order to conceive a child. After packing up the medicine box and preparing to go out, a mother came to the garden.

"Is Dr. Jiang here?" Sanleng Xiumu

today, Bai Po gave him a holiday, no one was guarding outside the yard, Bai Po heard the sound and went out, and saw that it was the person from the other side of Bao'an Hall.

"What's the matter, mom?"

"I'm Mama Kang, who is serving the old lady in Bao'an Hall. The weather has changed in the past few days, and autumn is coming soon, and the old lady has a headache. I want to ask Dr. Jiang to go and have a look.

" Knowing this Mama Kang, in his previous life, he would go to the old lady to greet her on festivals. Mama Kang was considered a generous person, and she always treated him with courtesy, unlike other senior servants in the house who looked down on him. This Bai Po has a good impression of Kang's mother.

And in his previous life, he knew that the old lady did suffer from headaches, so it's not surprising that he invited him to see a doctor today.

A lot of people in the mansion came to Tianmendong to get medicine recently, and the medicine was so sick that he had a good reputation among everyone in private, presumably the old lady also wanted to see his medical skills.

Bai Po had no choice but to put it down and go out to see a doctor, and said respectfully: "Mama, please wait a moment, the little doctor will come right away after tidying up."

He went back to the house to get some medicine, carried the medicine box on his back, and went to Bao'an Hall with Mama Kang.

The old lady is old and quiet, the Bao'an hall is in a corner of the back garden, the furnishings are simple but elegant, Bai Po respects the old lady from the bottom of her heart, and she is also cautious along the way.

"Here?"

When Bai Po arrived at Bao'an Hall, apart from the old lady in the main seat, there were only two first-class servants accompanying her.

The old lady was reciting sutras with her eyes closed, and the room was lit with the incense used in Buddhist temples. For a moment, Bai Po felt as if she had entered the ancestral hall by mistake.

"The little doctor Jiang Baipo has seen the old lady."

Hearing the voice, the old lady stopped chanting, opened her eyes and glanced at Baipo who was kneeling on the ground respectfully.

"Get up."

Bai Po responded, and the old lady looked him up and down, but the master didn't ask him to go over to check his pulse, and he couldn't speak first, so he let the old lady watch.

After a long while, the old lady said: "It's a blessed appearance." The

nonsensical compliment made Bai Po a little puzzled, but he still said: "Thank you, old lady, for

your compliment." "Turn around Take a look around."

"Huh?"

Mother Kang chuckled lightly: "The old lady will let you go, so let the little doctor go."

Bai Po smiled dryly, and walked around slowly according to the old man's request.

"The figure is well-proportioned, not skinny, not bad."

Bai Po pursed his lips, what does this have to do with the consultation?

What is this old lady's medical addiction?

Could it be that the doctor is not allowed to see her because of her ugly appearance or distorted figure? Then he heard the old lady

ask again: "You usually serve Mu Yan in the study?"

"Yes."

"Then what do you serve in the study?"

Can't get enough of it? But since Qiaorou was exiled, the garden is very honest and quiet, and he treats the people in the garden, everyone still likes him, it shouldn't be like that.

"The young master likes to be quiet, and the little doctor is just serving the young master's pen and ink."

Bai Po honestly confessed that he didn't do much, so as not to be caught up in the conversation, but the old lady seemed to just ask casually, and then said: "The secretary can do it." Have you been asked to serve?"

"???" The

boy is different, why do you ask him to serve on such a private matter as the bedroom, isn't it all Qingmo?

Seeing his pure and ignorant expression, the old lady knew it in her heart, and sighed negligently.

Suddenly he beckoned to Kang's mother: "Take him to the inner room to talk, I'm tired."

Bai Po was in a panic and didn't know what to do, and followed closely behind Kang's mother, thinking about what was going on. Yao Mozi was then led into an inner room in a corner of Bao'an Hall.

He looked around cautiously, except for an elderly husband in the room, it was just an ordinary hut, and there were no instruments of torture in it, he was slightly relieved.

Only then did she ask: "Mother Kang, I don't know why you brought the little doctor here?"

Mother Kang smiled kindly, waved her hand, and the little maid went out and closed the door. lights.

"Little Doctor Jiang, this is Zheng Fulang."

Looking at the closed door, Bai Ke gave a thump in his heart, as if being pulled by his father to introduce a relative he didn't know, he timidly called out politely according to the meaning of his elders.

Then Zheng Fulang smiled slightly: "Little Doctor Jiang, sit down."

Bai Po was not in the mood to sit down, looking at the two elderly people in front of him, his heart was beating wildly, and he was about to ask what the two elders wanted to interrogate Just say it, he does it all!

Then I saw Zheng Fulang holding a big box and putting it on the table.

Kang's mother said: "Our young master has always been upright. Although he has many things on his mind, he probably doesn't know how to say it. If the person who takes care of him is shy and inexperienced, it will be even more delayed."

"Today Let Dr. Jiang come here for no other reason than to hope that Dr. Jiang will learn some rules of serving others, which is also what the old lady means."

Mother Kang said as she opened the box: "If Dr. Jiang takes good care of the young master, In the future, there will be endless prosperity and wealth."

Bai Ke's eyes were bright, and as soon as the box was opened, he glanced at the neatly arranged items inside, but after a quick glance, his face turned yellow.

He almost fell over in shock.

"What do you mean?"

Bai Po subconsciously wanted to stay away from the box, but Zheng Fulang pulled it over, and Zheng Fulang took out a lifelike jade stick from his hand, and smiled gently: "Little Doctor Jiang holds it.

" One glance at Bai Po made his eyes burn, let alone let him hold it, so he quickly put his hands behind his back: "This, how can this be done?"

Kang's mother thought that Bai Po didn't know what it was, and was about to hold it. He explained, but when he saw that the person's face was already red to the neck, he immediately understood: "Little Doctor Jiang is a doctor, you don't need me to say more, you definitely know what this thing is."

Bai Po bit his lip, he didn't want to know at all!

When he was studying medicine, his father had never shown him such a private relationship, but who told him that not only was he unlucky in his previous life to have an affair with their young master, God was afraid that he would forget about it, but in this life Give him another aftertaste.

The two mothers and husbands who have experienced the battlefield saw that Bai Chi was really innocent, and they coaxed for a while: "The old lady also likes the young doctor, so she let us teach."

"It's always a matter of time, if you can serve the young master It must have a bright future, and even if you can't, it's always good to learn more."

Immediately afterwards, the two took out a bunch of tricks. There are books and albums.

"Can the little doctor know how to read?"

Bai Po felt that he was saved, and immediately shook his head: "I can't read two characters, and I definitely can't understand what the book says."

"It's okay." Kang's mother was very considerate: " I'll read it to the little doctor."

"..."

He really underestimated the determination of the second elder to teach, which is definitely no less than Ning Muyan.

Afterwards, Kang's mother read the erotic words and sentences in the book solemnly, and Zheng Fulang was not idle either, flipping through the album for a while to show him, and taking out props for a demonstration.

From time to time, he would pause and ask him if he understood something.

Bai Ke wanted to dig a hole in the ground and get in.

What kind of fate is he, it's nothing more than going to class every day at Ning Muyan's place, it's not easy for his master to go out on business, and he can be dragged here to give small lectures if he has some free time.

"Don't just watch, little doctor, come and have a try."

"What!"

Bai Jian's pupils trembled, and he waved his hands again and again: "I, this, this little doctor is stupid and clumsy, I can't do it."

He was weak Said: "There is a specialization in art, so mother should find someone capable. Presumably, it must be to serve the young master. Many people should be willing.

" , with this honor, no one else can ask for it."

The thing was forced into Bai Po's hand, and he wanted to cry, but the jade was cold, but his skin was hot. That thing has already warmed up, and it can't help but remind people of some more private memories.

He shouted in his heart, why should he learn this kind of thing? It shouldn't be learned by someone who has grown this thing and still needs to use it!

Under the hand-in-hand teaching of two senior people, Bai Po felt that he was far away from the big brother Huang Hua.

He really wanted to tell the two of them that there was no need for it, they had already made three agreements with their young master before entering the mansion, these skills were really of no use, why bother.

Mama Kang is a good teacher who is good at complimenting people: "The little doctor is very clever, and he can understand everything. The young master will definitely like it."

... Please don't praise, can you hear it for yourself? Does it sound good?

Zheng Fulang also looked relieved: "The young master is dignified and gentle.

He has never done such a thing before. The young doctor should take the initiative in everything. He is familiar with it once." !

He just wanted to hide his face and run away.

Fortunately, after being instructed for more than an hour, the two of you have already taught everything, and no other arrangements were made.

Zheng Fulang closed the box, Bai Po's forehead was covered with sweat, and he let out a long breath as if his body was exhausted, but before he could finish his breath, the box was stuffed into his arms:

"Take these back home and practice hard, as a lunch box. Madam rewarded you, and it's been hard for the young doctor to take care of the young master these days."

Bai Po immediately wanted to decline, but if he brought it back to Bai Ning and Muyan and found out, then he wouldn't be able to survive.

"No need to refuse."

Kang's mother patted the box, and then pulled the white scorpion and said the truth: "The young master is not too young, and since Master Ning passed away, the burden of the house has fallen on the young master. Personally, he is busy in the morning and evening, and the old lady is worried that he has not been served for a long time."

"This time I asked you to come to listen to the teacher, on the one hand, the old lady flattered me, and on the other hand, I have something to do ." Arrangement is up to you."

Bai Po's body feeling will not be a good thing, but there is no room for him to refuse, Mother Kang said directly: "You are a doctor, and many things are clearer than others. The old lady wants you to see how the young master's body is. It's not that there is some hidden disease."

He knows this question!

Immediately, Bai Po wanted to say that he was completely fine, that he was in good health, and that it would be no problem to do it twice a night. Of course, he hasn't tried that many times, mainly because he fell asleep from exhaustion halfway, and this is all speculation.

If he said so, wouldn't everyone know that he had succeeded? Bao Buqi had to work as a concubine in the mansion. Seeing that his career as a doctor had started a little, he decided not to be so reckless.

Bai Po weakly said: "Even if I want to solve the old lady's worries, but the young master is very self-reliant, I'm afraid I won't cooperate easily.

" My wife asked me to come here specially to teach the little doctor to be wise."

Bai Po murmured: It sounds nice, there are so many ways to do it, why don't you just provide a straightforward one, and let him climb the bed, which seems to be done by a serious master What happened.

"Let's stop here today. The little doctor should avoid the old lady's confession. If it is done as soon as possible, the old lady's worries will be relieved. The old lady is getting old and not in good health..."

Mother Kang began to wipe it off Eye.

Bai Po glanced at Kang's mother, and she set her up to bully such innocent little brothers like him.

It's impossible to go on like this, if he is trapped like this again, what is it like, he must find a way to get rid of their perception of himself.

"In this case, I'd better go and ask the old lady for a pulse."

Kang's mother took it easy, and immediately said: "The young master is benevolent and filial, and all the doctors who are like flowing water have been invited to show the old lady."

She said and glanced at Bai Jian .

Bai Po understands that look, doesn't it mean that he, a younger brother, can do something.

He sighed in his heart, maybe it was because he looked too young, making people think that he was not worthy of the name of doctor, maybe it was a cover, so the old lady brought him here.

But before he could fight again, Kangkang's mother suddenly changed her words: "Forget it, go ask for a pulse, and go to answer on the way, and if the young master of the garden asks you, he will have something to say, right?"

Thank you . Your proper.

Bai Po followed him back to Bao'an Hall with an extra box in his hand. He wondered absently whether he could sell the things in his hand. It looked like it was made of white jade, so it should be worth a lot of money, but It's not easy to make a move after making that shape.

Returning to the main room of the elegant Buddha's heart, Bai Ke felt that the box was even hotter. Everyone was clearly the same as a discerning person, but they pretended not to know what was inside.

The psychological quality of the big family is good, and the face is also very good.

"Old lady."

"Are you back?"

This seems to be a question to Bai Po, but in fact it is Kang's mother who answered: "Little Doctor Jiang is a sensible person."

"That's good."

Kang's mother said: "Old lady Let Dr. Jiang ask for a safe pulse." The

old lady glanced at Bai Po, thinking that she had no such intention, but she stretched out her hand after a pause, and Bai Po hurried forward to feel the pulse.

It was exactly as Bai Po thought, the old lady didn't believe how much medical skills he had, and it was just a cover to ask him to come to see a doctor today, and the old lady didn't even ask him after he had a pulse.

However, Bai Po still said: "The old lady is in good health, but she suffers from headaches, which occur every time the season is not good, accompanied by phlegm, so she cannot rest her pillow at night."

The old lady took a slightly surprised look at Bai Po when she heard the words.

Kang's mother's expression was more straightforward, and she asked: "Does Little Jiang have a prescription?"

Bai Po said: "I'll go back and ask San Leng to write the prescription, and then send it over."

"That's fine. But the

old lady didn't take it seriously, and waved her hand: "You go back."

Bai Jian saluted and left with her medical box. Mama Kang was afraid that he would forget a box of important things that he had rewarded, so she hugged her in advance. Get up and get ready for him.

He had no choice but to take it, and followed the servants out of Bao'an Hall.

The servants only sent him out of the hall, and Bai Po could find his way back.

Seeing that the people from Bao'an Hall had left, he slumped down a bit with the two suitcases on his shoulders, and walked slowly towards the Mu Garden. Before he reached the garden, he bumped into Ning Muyan who came in a hurry.