Chapter 22

A few days later, Bai Po honestly read and wrote in Ning Muyan's study in the morning, and soaked in Tianmendong in the afternoon to make some ointments, powders, and essential oils. When the next time he took a bath, he had already saved a small box of bottles and jars.

Early this morning, Bai Po changed his laziness and went to the study early, and prepared a plate of plum crisps that Ning Muyan likes.

Ning Muyan had only arrived in the study not long ago, seeing the person who came early today uncharacteristically, he couldn't help but glance at him.

Bai Po reluctantly put the pastry on Ning Muyan's desk, and said with a smile, "Master, please use it."

Ning Muyan raised his brows slightly: "Are you dizzy or have a sore hand and want to ask for leave?"

Bai Po quickly shook his head: "It doesn't hurt anywhere."

"Tell me, what's the matter."

Bai Po said obediently, "I'll take a rest tomorrow."

Ning Muyan held a book in his hand and didn't read Bai Po: "I know."

" Being idle is also idle, last time I went out and saw the Nanmen Temple was busy, I plan to go to set up a stall tomorrow." Hearing this,

Ning Muyan put down the book in his hand: "Isn't it just that the monthly money has been paid out, and you don't have enough money Already ?"

Bai Po said: "No, no. I just thought that there must be someone who has a skill by my side, so I can earn a living without getting a monthly salary after leaving the house."

Ning Muyan frowned slightly when he heard this . Can't be checked tight.

"So?"

Bai Po went forward to beat Ning Muyan's back in a fawning manner: "My stall has everything, but it doesn't have a signboard.

" make a living?"

Bai Ke nodded.

"Then why don't you write it yourself."

"I don't even know a few words, so what does it look like when I write it myself. It would be great if the young master would write me a signboard."

Ning Muyan stared at the man with crooked eyes: "Little Doctor Jiang, do you know how much my calligraphy is worth?"

Bai Po knew that Ning Muyan's calligraphy was expensive, but he didn't know the exact price, so he shook his head sincerely.

Qing Mo, who came in to serve tea, heard this and raised his head proudly: "Our young master's calligraphy is no less than a hundred taels a piece. If it is calligraphy and painting, it will be even more valuable. Although it is valuable, but in the house But he doesn't make a living by selling calligraphy and paintings, he only gives gifts to acquaintances, and there is no market outside."

Bai Po's eyes shifted, and his hands paused, such a high-end configuration in front of his small stall is indeed a bit nondescript , although it is very good at supporting the appearance, but it is too much.

Forget it, at worst, I wrote one secretly and said that I asked my husband to write it outside. He was about to give up, but he heard Ning Muyan say: "Forget it, it's rare that you are so motivated, so I will make an exception and write one for you. Hearing this ,

Bai Po didn't show a smile on his face: "Where did I not make progress before?"

You don't need to ask someone to do something."

Bai Po pouted, but he couldn't refute.

"I haven't laid the paper yet."

Bai Po took the paper display wood, took out the pine smoke ink and ground it.

Ning Muyan got up and mentioned Zihao: "Name."

"A wonderful hand rejuvenates, a hundred cures are all effective, and a medicine can cure a disease..." Bai Po said several times in a small mouth.

Ning Muyan looked at him quietly: "The bit of ink in my stomach has been used here, don't use it as a gimmick, have you seen a stall with such a name."

"How grand is this name!"

"Only It will make people feel unreliable."

After saying that, Ning Muyan didn't talk to him, and wrote a few words on the paper.

Bai Po stared at Zhiye, and read word by word: "Xiao Jiang's medical stall."

Ning Muyan put away his pen, "It seems that I haven't come to the study in vain these days."

Bai Po said angrily: "Then I should thank you, young master. I didn't misunderstand my disciples anymore, teaching people to write indiscriminately."

Ning Muyan knew that he knew that the first time he taught him to write was not his own name, so he still didn't blush because of this: "It's to let you remember the teacher's kindness . "

Bai Po didn't want to argue with him verbally, and wanted to get his little signboard, but Ning Muyan held down the paper.

"Why!"

"You don't get paid for nothing, so I can't help you for nothing."

Bai Ke opened his eyes wide, how can a rich family be so stingy.

"I don't have so much money to buy your calligraphy."

Ning Muyan said: "So you don't even thank me? Isn't it too rude."

"What do you think, young master?"

"You must treat me to a meal Let's go."

Bai Po muttered to himself, the mansion would not be able to eat without you.

"Okay, if my business goes well, how about treating the young master to dinner?"

Ning Muyan didn't speak any more, and took the inscribed words to him.

On the day of resting and muting, Bai Po packed up early in the morning and went to Nanmen Temple Street with San Leng.

There is no charge for setting up stalls on Nanmensi Street. For this reason, there are many people who come to set up stalls. Everyone wants to fight for a good position, and they often bring things to occupy the space in the middle of the night.

Bai Po and San Leng didn't know the situation, they thought they had gone early, but when they arrived at Nanmen Temple, they found that the area with a good middle position had already been snatched up, and everyone started shouting for business.

The two had no choice but to choose a field on the edge, spread the palm mats they brought on the ground, and covered it with a piece of blue cloth, and then put the bottles and cans on it.

San Leng lay on the mat while tidying up and said, "Master, I spent all my savings and this month's monthly money on these things. I hope I can sell them at a good price today."

Their stalls are simple and crude, and they are big umbrellas without sunshades. , there is no cart, and there is no place for a signboard.

Like a fortune teller wandering the street, Bai Po used a pole to make a brocade painting from the signboard he got from Ning Muyan, and hung it up next to the stall. It had everything it should have.

"Don't be afraid, even if you can't sell them today, these things are not wasted in vain, you can use them yourself."

San Leng nodded, got up from the mat, looked at the small signboard, and said with a smile: "Young master's words are really true. Alright."

"Aren't you just a front-runner?" The

two of them had nothing to do after setting up the booth, and Bai Chi patted the medicine box he had packed out of it: "Sturdy little guy, I'll be wronging you for a while."

After saying that, Bai Po sat on it. The medicine box was not too big or too small, and it happened to be a flat place where he could put his butt.

"I'm still a young master. I came out early in the morning to meet guests. I originally came to see Dr. Jiang set up a stall."

Ning Muyan was leaning on the railing to drink tea on the Guanjie Building next to Nanmen Temple.

"Talking more and more."

Qing Mo patted his mouth with a smile.

Ning Muyan looked towards the small stall in a corner, the master and servant had set up the stall, but they didn't shout.

At this time, I didn't know which stall I bought two bowls of small wontons from. Bai Ke sat on the medicine box and rolled into a small ball, eating deliciously.

He couldn't help shaking his head, it didn't look like he was out to do business, but it seemed like two fleeing famines ran into the landlord's house to eat.

But in the space of a stick of incense, Ning Muyan ate a bowl of wontons, two fried quails, a piece of crispy lamb ribs, jujubes, sweet pears... Finally, a passing guest told him He glanced at his stall with his hands, and he still had a roe (a kind of dried meat) in his mouth.

My stomach was full, I waited and waited for no business, but I was a little anxious. I got up and started soliciting customers, but no one stayed to take a second look.

Ning Muyan stood by the observation rail for a while, and sighed.

"Qing Mo, you call two people..."

Before Ning Muyan finished speaking, he took the words back when he saw a group of Tsing Yi scholars waving fans in front of Bai Po's stall.

"Sirs, please take a look, we have high-quality medicinal oil here."

San Leng greeted someone when he finally saw someone coming.

The scholar shook his head, apparently he was just passing by the stall and was about to leave, but the fellows laughed.

"This small stall is really interesting. It's not too big, but the signboards are pretty."

"The words are not like the hands of ordinary people." The

scholar was attracted by the signboards hanging on the bamboo poles , Competing for a while to comment.

"This pen is fluent, and it describes Changfeng. It looks a bit like Ning Jieyuan's characters.

" Somewhere, there must be someone who intends to copy the real ones, and there are many such things."

Bai Po scratched his palms at the end, he didn't buy things, but he was able to read the words, these scholars.

"Brother Tan, who wrote the words on this signboard?"

Hearing the sound, Bai Ke walked forward with his hands behind his back, and raised the corners of his mouth mysteriously: "This word is not easy to come by."

Hearing this, several people The scholar suddenly became more interested: "Please tell me everything."

Bai Ke turned around and said, "Masters, you might as well take a look at the medicine oil of the little doctor first, and then tell each other accordingly."

Several scholars frowned , I saw that the stall owner was young and handsome, but he didn't want to be as cunning as those hawkers.

But I also want to know who wrote the book, or someone asked: "What kind of medicinal oils are sold by Brother Tan?"

Bai Jian saw the needle, and quickly picked up two bottles of cooling oil from the stall: "The cooling oil that refreshes the mind, In summer, the weather is hot, mosquitoes are roaring, and reading is boring. If you use a little of this cooling oil, it can not only cool down the heat and repel insects, but also refresh your mind. It is really a must for scholars!" The

scholar frowned: "The There is a lot of brain oil, how can it have such a miraculous effect."

"Hey, things are classified into grades, grades, grades, grades, grades, grades, and grades. You might as well give it a try." The

scholar opened the bottle cap, and a cool and fragrant jasmine smell came out, and the scholars who were watching from the side came over : "It smells good, jasmine is fragrant and elegant, and mint is cool."

Several people rushed to apply some on the palms of their hands, and the coolness penetrated directly into the skin.

"When you are tired and sleepy, you only need to apply some on the front of the temples, and the effect will be better."

San Leng quickly said: "When you wake up in the morning, you can put a drop or two in the water, and it will refresh you very quickly!" It's

all from experience . .

"How much?"

Bai Po immediately said, "It only takes two qian."

"Two qian?" The

scholar hesitated for a moment, then muttered, "Brother Tan's things are not cheap."

"You get what you pay for ." , Doesn't it complement the words on the signboard?" The scholar paid the money, and then asked, " Who

did this word come from?"

"My teacher wrote it."

People?"

Bai Po waved his hands indifferently: "It's just an old man who misunderstood his son, it's not worth mentioning." The

scholar snorted, consciously deceived, but seeing that the cool oil was not bad, he didn't clamor for a refund.

Several people said that today's people really have no character, and they imitate Ning Muyan's handwriting for the sake of sensationalizing the public and making money, they really don't think so, shook their heads and left.