Chapter 57

"Don't worry about collecting the red envelopes stuffed by the wedding team, work quickly, keep your eyes open, and treat visitors warmly."

"Oh, what's the matter with this young man? Just wait for the groom and the officials, for fear of missing the auspicious time!"

"Congratulations, my lord Tai Tu..."

Red silk was hung high in Shi's mansion, decorated with lights, and the guests were like crucian carp crossing the river. When they heard that Shi's mansion was going to get married, they went There were also officials from the capital who came to the banquet, so it was very lively this time.

Bai Po was surrounded by seven or eight people in the room, and everything from dressing to hairstyle was done by himself, and he was pulled up to wash and dress up before dawn, like a marionette at the mercy of others .

He was scrubbed inside and out, and he couldn't help thinking that it was like slaughtering pigs in the village during the Chinese New Year, and the pigs were also scrubbed clean.

Naturally, on the big day, he didn't want to compare himself to an animal to be slaughtered.

It's just that he didn't understand why he had to get up so early before getting married at dusk?

After several hours of torment, Bai Po felt that he was as fragrant as a god, and his head was dizzy because he hadn't woken up and hadn't eaten.

In the spring breeze of March, he was dressed complicatedly, with a crown jade on his head, and was helped to salute several elders in the lobby.

The clothes were cumbersome, and he was afraid that he would step on the hem of his clothes and fall into the lobby, so the servants handed him a wide and long red silk to hold him, and on the other end was Ning Muyan, who was dressed in a radiant suit.

The two kowtowed to the elders of the Shi family and Jiang Zichun, and after bidding farewell to his parents, Ning Muyan was shoved onto the sedan chair before he could even look at Ning Muyan.

The eight sedan chairs were not ostentatious, and Bai Po felt that it would be very spacious if there were three more sitting by himself.

Staggering and listening to the sound of firecrackers all the way, suddenly there was a lot of people's voices, and Bai Po's mind drifted and he knew that he had arrived at Ningfu.

Then he was helped down, collapsed the brazier, slapped the body with grapefruit leaves dipped in water, and finally arrived at the main hall after passing five levels and beheading six generals.

Naturally, it is worship.

In fact, compared to the Shi family, Bai Po felt that the Ning family was more familiar to him. Before entering the house, he would not feel strange and nervous like other newcomers. Instead, he seemed to have returned home, and everything was normal and natural. .

Besides, the newcomer would cry a lot when he left home. He didn't cry on the good day, not because he had already lived the second life and was hard-hearted. It was because his father was not far away from him, and the academy was next to the hospital, so it was too easy. met.

For this reason, Bai Jian didn't have too many special sorrows, it was the same sentence, he was dragged around without waking up, and he was dizzy doing trivial and tedious wedding ceremonies.

Fortunately, after a lot of trouble, he advanced into the bridal chamber, in the familiar Daimu Garden, which was extremely festive with red silk and red lanterns.

After being sent into the room, Bai Yu felt that the suffering was over, and Xi, who saw Xiu Yuanyang at a glance, was rushed to him, and refused to move a second.

"Getting married is too troublesome. Fortunately, we only need to get married once, otherwise we will exhaust people to death."

Bai Po lay on the bed, even in the Dumu Garden, which is far away from the Banquet Garden, Bai Po could still hear the guests outside. Noisy, one can imagine how many people came today.

Both the Shi Mansion and the Ning Mansion are high-ranking prefectures, and the marriage of the two families is also a good story. Many people come to congratulate the two families.

Such excitement reminded Bai Po inadvertently of the time when he entered Ning Mansion in the past.

It was an early autumn day, and there was already a hint of coolness in it. He changed into the wedding clothes sent by the mansion, and was carried away from home in a sedan chair in the morning. You went all the way to Ningfu.

The difference is that the Ning Mansion was very quiet that day, and the quiet Bai Ke didn't dare to make a sound.

Bai Po was intimidated just by seeing the mansion of this rich family, how could he know that he was treated poorly, and he was still thinking about seeing that man who was born like a banishing fairy again.

Who knew that Ning Muyan went out to socialize that day, returned very late, and went straight back to the house to rest, not to mention that the beauty in his mind was not fulfilled, but he didn't even see anyone.

Bai Po's teeth itch when he thinks about it, but now it's a long time ago, like a big dream, he is actually receiving three books and six rituals, and the Ming media is marrying in.

It's really an impermanent, unpredictable fate.

Bai Po was in a trance, when there was a knock on the door, he quickly got up from the bed and tidied his clothes in a hurry. " My lord, it's

a servant girl."

Bai Ke saw that it was Sanlen who came in with his head, and heaved a sigh of relief. He slowly moved to the side of the bed: "Why are you here?"

I'm afraid you'll be hungry."

San Leng put the food box on the table, opened the lid and took out two stacks of pastries and a plate of sliced ​​peaches.

Bai Po was hungry a long time ago, and he didn't know who said that the newlyweds couldn't eat. He took the food and quickly stuffed it into his mouth, his cheeks were very round, and asked vaguely: "Today's family Are there many guests?"

"It's too much. I heard from the old lady that it was only so lively when Lord Ning got married in the past." San Leng poured a cup of tea for Bai Ke: "Sir, eat slowly, no one comes in to disturb, the young master is now I'm meeting guests outside, I'm afraid I won't be able to come in until some time."

Bai Ke asked again: "Have you been drinking?"

"Not to mention that you need to drink to meet guests, the young master is very happy today, so drink again."

Bai Ke nodded It seems that Ning Muyan has never seen Ning Muyan drink alcohol since they framed him, but he wants to say that the drinking can't be completely blamed for that incident, it was because of being drugged. Otherwise, if you really drink too much, how can you do anything.

Later, when he heard that Ning Muyan had brought out the perpetrator and dealt with it, he didn't ask about it in detail, after all, it wasn't worth mentioning.

After eating and drinking enough, San Leng couldn't stay in the house all the time, he just told Bai Chi to watch outside and call him if there was anything else.

Bai Po fell into boredom again. He saw a big bronze mirror on the dressing table in the room, which looked quite clear. He ran over to admire his attire for a while, and then wandered around in Ning Muyan's bedroom again. After two laps, it was completely dark.

However, many lanterns were lit in the mansion, as bright as day.

Bai Po was so boring that he had enough of wandering around the house, so he simply sat back on the bed honestly.

Congratulations and drinks...

It was not too early for Ning Muyan to get out and enter the wedding room. He dismissed his servants and opened the door to enter the room alone, with a smile on his face. When he entered the bedroom, But slightly startled.

Looking at the person who was lying on the bed breathing smoothly after kicking off his shoes, he shook his head helplessly.

Ning Muyan walked lightly to the side of the bed, buried his head and looked closely at the sleeping Bai Chi, smiling even wider.

He stretched out his hand and pinched Bai Jian's face, and said softly: "Fortunately, I didn't put on makeup or powder, otherwise I really don't know how to clean up."

Then he first took off his wedding dress that smelled of alcohol, and then carefully took it off Bai Po was wearing heavy shackles, and he had been careful not to wake anyone up.

In his sleep, Bai Chi felt his body lighten suddenly, he was very comfortable and fell asleep more deeply, as if he had rolled into a warm embrace at some point.

The embrace was getting hotter and hotter, feeling that he was about to be evaporated, Bai Po suddenly opened his eyes.

The lights were warm and yellow, and seeing a flawless and handsome face, Bai Po was stunned for a moment, and immediately realized it.

Ning Muyan closed his eyes and felt the movement in his arms. He opened his eyes: "Are you awake?"

Bai Po sat up and saw that he had taken off his wedding clothes, and Ning Muyan was lying beside him, looking at him. Yan also only wore obscene clothes, the two of them didn't look like a big wedding, but rather like a couple falling asleep for a day.

He scratched the back of his head, a little embarrassed: "When did you come in, why didn't you wake me up ?

"

In Mu Yan's arms.

The two looked at each other and could hear each other's breathing.

"We're really married."

"Yes, we're married, Bai Po."

Bai Po reached out and touched the bridge of Ning Muyan's nose. He quietly looked at the flawless face in front of him, even now he still felt like In his dream, he was a little unsure that this person really belonged to him.

After going through so many trials and tribulations, Ning Muyan became his real husband.

Ning Muyan let him touch for a while, then suddenly grabbed his wrist, his voice hoarse: " Have you had

enough sleep now?"

Snooze?"

Bai Po laughed at him and said, "Old people sleep less because they have less time to sleep, while young people need to sleep more."

Ning Muyan laughed, then sat up and pulled Bai Po up: "I haven't drunk the Acacia wine yet, so I can't sleep anymore."

Bai Po followed Ning Muyan out of bed: "I've taken off my wedding clothes, do you want to put them on again?"

"I married you, not a wedding clothes." Ning Muyan poured two glasses of wine: "Besides, the underwear is also red."

Bai Po sat at the table and looked at Ning Muyan with his chin resting, and was handed a glass of wine. He was not sure about his drinking capacity. "Is this wine strong?"

Ning Muyan shook his head, "Strong wine hurts your body." The

two men entwined their arms and drank the wine in one gulp.

Ning Muyan never took his eyes off Bai Po, seeing his reddish lips open and close until the glass of wine was exhausted, he couldn't restrain himself anymore and reached out to wrap his arms around his waist, pressing him against his body.

Bai Po's body also softened, and he looked at him with wide eyes: "What's wrong?"

"I'll let you rest now, and you have to cheer up and do important things."

Ning Muyan is not a person with heavy desires, but In an accident, someone kindled a tinder in his lonely heart. If he didn't touch it, the person who left the tinder was too close to him, so that the fire was blown by the wind.

Although the two lives are husband and wife, there are only a handful of time to truly perform their duties as husband and wife. If it weren't for those misunderstandings and helplessness, they might have had their own children long ago.

There are some things that eat the marrow and know the taste, even if they are few, they are more able to take root in people.

Ning Muyan lowered the curtain in the gap between hugging people, to block off the bright red candles in the room, the light and shadow in the tent were vague, like the light and shadow falling from the pear tree in spring.

In the blazing heat, Bai Jian suddenly remembered the fire in the past. After taking the medicine, he was in a daze, and he voluntarily lay on the bed listening to the fire crackling and smashing the furnishings in the house, and he was slowly out of breath. , everything seems to be very peaceful.

Now he felt some pain, the principle was that Ning Muyan had turned into that fire, the fire was brutal, he had never seen this side of Ning Muyan.

It was precisely because of this that everything became very real. Even though his cheeks were flushed, he still reached out and stroked his sweaty face...

I

don't know how long it took, the room became quieter, and Ning Muyan tore it apart. I got out of bed barefoot.

The fresh air penetrated, and Bai Ke climbed to the edge of the bed to take two breaths of air.

After a while, Ning Muyan came back and poured a cup of tea, Bai Chi took it and drank it down in one gulp, his throat was very dry after drinking the wine. Of course, the alcohol had nothing to do with it, but of course he wouldn't admit to any other reason.

After drinking the water, he felt that he was alive again. It was still cold in the middle of March night, especially after sweating a lot, he quickly shrank back into the bed where Ning Muyan's breath still remained.

"How, is it okay?"

Bai Ke glanced sideways at the naked man, and said what to do, without any shame.

"Didn't you say back then that you wanted to spread the word about me?"

Bai Ke rolled his eyes: "Why do you hold grudges so much!"

"It's not that I hold grudges, I just want to prove my innocence."

Bai Ke was speechless. Seeing that he was so worried about this matter, and he showed beauty and effort, after groping for a while, he still gave an answer. A pertinent evaluation: "It's okay."

Ning Muyan was silent, and repeated: "It's okay."

"Actually, I was asking you just now." Bai Po raised his eyebrows

, wondering: "What can I do? No way."

Ning Muyan nodded, "That's good." As soon as he

finished speaking, Ning Muyan waved the curtain and let it fall again.

"Hey! Hey..."