Chapter 34

"You...why are you here!"

Bai Po's words were chaotic and a little slurred: "When did you come?"

Ning Zhengyu raised his hand tremblingly and pointed at Bai Po: "Then why are you in brother's bedroom? "

I'm here to give the young master some tranquilizing incense." After saying that, Bai Jian's ears were burning badly, and he rushed outside in a hurry: "Go back to me first."

Ning Zhengyu chased after him, and followed Bai Jian all the way Entered Asparagus behind him.

"Please explain to me why you were sneaking around in my brother's bedroom just now!"

"I'm not sneaking! I just sent An Shenxiang to you. If you don't believe me, ask Qingmo."

Ning Zhengyu snorted: "Still quibbling, I've seen you touching my brother's face! Oh~ I understand, you have a bad intention for my brother, you distracted people and made him faint with drugs. If I didn't come, what else would you want to do! "

Bai Po's face turned red: "You are not too old, you have a filthy mind, you have a bad heart!"

He stepped forward and wanted to cover Ning Zhengyu's blunt mouth, but Ning Zhengyu hid in a short body. In the past, I ran around in Tianmendong: "I didn't expect you to be such a person, but I still trust you!"

"You, stop talking nonsense! If you saw it, why didn't you shout, just talk nonsense here!

" Zhengyu said: "You really want me to talk nonsense. If I called someone to come just now, it would be right in your arms. You still want me to call someone to see you and your brother alone in the same room, so that you can get a name, don't you! You have a good heart." There are so many!"

Bai Po was angry and ashamed, but he couldn't catch Ning Zhengyu, the two ran to the backyard in Tianmendong House, tired Bai Po was panting, he stretched his waist to breathe, and simply stopped chasing people , and sat down on the chair.

He waved his hand: "I'm too lazy to argue with you, you can do whatever you want."

Ning Zhengyu saw that Bai Po had stopped moving, so he also sat down on the other side of the table: "It's useless for you

to argue!" Well, I have admired the eldest young master for a long time, and I have a secret plan, so I just want to take advantage of no one to make him faint from the medicine and do something wrong." Bai Po swallowed tiredly: "You'd better tell the elder brother Young master, my thoughts are not pure, let him drive me out earlier."

Ning Zhengyu pointed at Bai Po: "Look, look, it's an admission!"

After speaking, he raised his chin again, with a clear look on his face. The appearance of the chest: "After thinking about it carefully, it makes sense. My brother Zhilan Yushu is a dragon and a phoenix among men. A young man like you who is neither married nor sweetheart can see him every day. He is naturally fascinated." Upside down, it is very common to do things under the hood and not let others know."

Bai Ke covered his ears: Your brother is the most amazing, I also said that he seduced him for his own injustice!

Seeing that Bai Po was silent, Ning Zhengyu moved a stool closer and said, "Hey, my brother has both family background and appearance, so he treats you well, but in fact, you have admired him from the bottom of your heart, right?"

Bai Po blushed even more A bit more : " Why are you telling me these things?

" Well, because you have helped me before, I am not the one to repay my kindness, and I will not tell others about it." "But! You are not allowed to touch your brother again!" Bai Jian Impatiently issued the order to evict the guest: "I don't want to talk about it, let's go, I want to rest."

Ning Zhengyu was pushed outside by Bai Po: "You'd better rest!" After

closing the door with a bang, Bai Po let out a long breath.

He calmed down, and his heart was very confused. Although he was a little surprised by Ning Zhengyu's bag, he was a child after all, and he also said that he would not yell casually. Even so, he was still extremely guilty.

Looking out of the window, Bai Ke couldn't help but look away, recalling the past events hidden in his memory.

During the Lantern Festival, the Ning Mansion is very festive and lively, and the whole mansion is decorated with lights and festoons, like a palace with a bright rainbow. At that time, Ning Muyan was admitted to the imperial examination twice, living up to the expectations of his family, becoming the number one scholar in the new imperial examination handpicked by the emperor, and bestowing the official Hanlin.

Lord Ning died in office that year, and devoted most of his life to the emperor's court. The emperor was grateful to Lord Ning in his heart. Ning Muyan was very kind to him after he entered the court as an official. Moreover, Ning Muyan was quite talented, and his promotion was different from ordinary people's speed.

After the death of Master Ning, the Ning Mansion started to flourish again in the year Ning Muyan entered the official court, and the whole family will move to the capital again the following year.

This is the last New Year's celebration for Master Ning's family in Fucheng, and he intends to celebrate it lively.

Bai Po also felt the bustle of the mansion in his small yard. The old lady was happy and allowed the family to go out to watch the Lantern Festival, even him was no exception.

The lights of Suzaku Street are lit all the way from the beginning to the end, like a galaxy.

Bai Jian was wearing a thick cloak, he was excited since he hadn't gone out for a long time, knowing that this would be the last time he would play in Fucheng, so he took his moon silver to eat and drink in the market, There are firecrackers and fireworks everywhere, noisy and festive.

Amid the din, he heard a voice: "Bai Ke."

He turned his head abruptly, and saw Ning Muyan in a black fox cloak standing in the crowd looking at him, especially dazzling in the bright lights.

"You came out to look at the lights too?"

Bai Po nodded cautiously when he saw the tall and handsome man. When he first entered the mansion, Ning Muyan was not yet weak. Yiqi, although he has just entered the officialdom, and has only been ups and downs for a year, he has lost his youthful appearance, and is completely a young man who shows no emotions.

This made Bai Ke, who hadn't been alone with him for a long time, feel a sense of distance, but even though he was separated, it couldn't erase the secret turmoil in Bai Ke's heart.

Ning Muyan asked him: "Have you bought any lamps?"

Bai Po shook his head.

"Didn't you have enough for dinner?"

Bai Po's face flushed slightly when he heard this, he didn't know how long Ning Muyan had noticed him, most likely because he saw him eating and drinking in the small market, he subconsciously raised his hand, and secretly Wiping his mouth, he was afraid that his face was still smudged to be impolite.

Ning Muyan saw his eyes move slightly.

"Yes, I came out after eating, just looking at the lights, I feel a little hungry again."

"Then let's eat some more."

Bai Po hurriedly waved his hands, how could he be in front of Ning Muyan Eat those street food again: "It's already, it's ready."

Ning Muyan didn't say yes or no, and didn't insist, and walked to the front with his hands behind his back.

Bai Po looked at the tall and straight figure, narrowed his eyes slightly, and rubbed his fingers.

I know that I am not a pleasant person to speak. I used to feel that I could not speak a few words with Ning Muyan in the study because I was not educated and came from a lowly background. I couldn't get along with others. Now that I can read and read, in front of him, But there is no progress.

He felt a little frustrated, and thought it was better to go back.

"Why are you still standing there and not following?" "Huh?" Bai Po looked up

and saw Ning Muyan stop and was waiting for him, "Oh!"

off the shoulder.

"These lanterns are still exquisitely made, do you like them?"

Ning Muyan slowed down his pace, to prevent the short legs beside him from keeping up, and looked at the stalls selling lanterns every three or five stalls in the market , he stopped, noticing that all the boys and girls on the road liked to buy rabbit lanterns, and he was about to give one to Bai Po, but he heard people say: "The little fish lantern is beautiful."

"The little fish lantern is really more suitable for placing Make a wish in the river."

Bai Po carefully took the red-tailed carp lantern that Ning Muyan picked up, and seeing the small lantern in Ning Muyan's hand fell into his hand, it seemed much bigger, and he couldn't tell. Looking at Ning Muyan with joy, he said, "The little fish lantern looks very plump."

Ning Muyan laughed when he heard this.

Bai Po saw that there was starlight in the eyes of the usually indifferent person, and at this moment, he felt that they were close.

Perhaps, there is no need to be full of poems and books, and the appearance is astonishing, as long as they look at each other and smile, the distance can be shortened a lot.

Bai Po held the lantern and said, "Thank you, young master."

Ning Muyan suppressed his smile when he heard the words, he glanced at Bai Po with his hands behind his back, and then looked away a little: "Why are you still called Young Master?"

"Huh?"

"... You should call me Husband."

Ning Muyan's voice was a little soft amidst the din of fireworks, but it was enough for two people to hear him who were shoulder to shoulder.

...

Bai Po went to the window and closed the window which was blown by the winter wind and started to thump.

The winter wind was bitingly cold, and the air he exhaled turned into white mist. With such a strong wind, it might snow.

The coldness of the winter night made him sober up a lot, and it also reminded him of the coldness of the dungeon.

Bai Po was at a loss. In the past, Ning Muyan was also a person who treated him very well in the huge Ning Mansion, so much so that he could only count down the number of times he got along with him. There is a place for him.

When he entered the mansion in the past, he was just a young man. At the age when he was in love, he met an outstanding man whom he had never met in more than ten years. He was just an ordinary man who couldn't be more ordinary. Brother Murano, how could he keep his heart when he met such a person.

What's more, they are still husband and wife.

For this reason, even though Bian Daiyun made things difficult everywhere, Ning Mansion was defeated, and the tree fell and the monkeys scattered, he never left. When he saw Bian Daiyun staying and Li Shu leaving, he felt very complicated and wanted to leave urgently. Tell Ning Muyan that although his background, knowledge, and family background are nothing compared to Bian Daiyun, he is the one who will never leave when he is in trouble.

But he was also afraid that Ning Muyan would be sad when he knew Bian Daiyun's departure, which would make him feel even more uncomfortable.

Since it is possible to reconcile, how could Ning Muyan not know.

When Bai Po went to see him in the prison, he knew everything.

The Ning Mansion was defeated, Ning Muyan was imprisoned, his wife reconciled and divorced, Bai Po thought that maybe the Ning family would never regain its former glory.

Holding on to the cold iron bars of the prison, Bai Po asked Ning Muyan if he had ever fallen in love with him.

"No, never."

He said, there are too many things between you and me. He is a person who shoulders the prosperity and hope of the family. He knows that there will be no good results, so how can he ask for trouble.

That's right, what kind of person is Jiang Baijiao? Even if Fenghuang falls from the altar and is covered in filth, he is still a Phoenix after all, and he cannot become a pheasant, nor can he look up to a pheasant.

What I think is good, maybe it's just the self-cultivation of a young master of a family.

Bai Po felt that Ning Muyan was too honest, he was clearly in a swamp, someone came to his door and was willing to help him, even if that person's help was only a drop in the bucket, but he was not willing to lie to him by saying something nice and hypocritical, Use him for that.