Chapter 58

When Bai Po woke up, the scorching sun outside caused him to get up from the bed.

After the force was over, he realized that his whole body was sore, and his body was so soft that he gained strength, went to the side of the bed and opened the curtain, and the morning light had already dappled the room through the window lattice.

At a glance, he saw Young Master Ning, who was only wearing obscene clothes, holding a scroll in one hand, and writing an article in the other, with his black hair hanging down his waist, and he was standing in front of the table with his waist straight.

I don't know how long I've been there.

Bai Po showed a smile, feeling that he was so guarded and safe in his heart.

Suddenly, he remembered that he had to go to offer tea today, and he hadn't gotten up at this hour, so he couldn't help blaming Ning Muyan: "Young master is so elegant, if the students know that they are still correcting articles on the first day of their marriage, they will lose two He 's a dude."

Hearing the sound, Ning Muyan wrote the letter, and when he saw the person half-sitting on the bed, he showed a smile on his face, walked to the edge of the bed, sat down and stroked Bai Jian's hair: "Have you slept well?

" Ning Muyan nudged Ning Muyan with his elbow: "Don't you know what day it is today? You didn't call me either. You didn't mean to let your mother and the old lady say that I don't understand the rules."

Ning Muyan helped him get up and smiled. Said: "If I usually go to Bao'an Hall early in the morning to pay my respects, grandma must not be very happy."

Bai Po was puzzled, sat down in front of the dressing table and looked at Ning Muyan: "Why?"

Ning Muyan Picking up the wooden comb on the dressing table, he smoothed Bai Jian's hair: "She has long wanted to entertain her grandchildren, and I went there early in the morning on the first day of my wedding to treat you and tea. Hearing this ,

Bai Po blushed, raised his eyebrows and snatched the comb to comb his hair: "Say nonsense all day long."

Ning Muyan laughed, and then called the servants to come in to take care of him. After washing and combing, after changing his clothes, Bai Jian felt refreshed, and rushed to Bao'an Hall to pay his respects.

As Ning Muyan went out, looking at the already high sun, even when he was a doctor in the mansion, he didn't necessarily wake up so late. He felt a little uncomfortable when he met servant girls on the way to Bao'an Hall. I'm sorry, but Ning Muyan didn't feel any shame except for the joy of first marriage on his face.

Bai Po thought that he shouldn't have indulged him like this last night, and he shouldn't have slept twice in the room early, giving him an excuse to talk.

Naturally, Bai Po didn't have the nerve to mention that he was bewitched by beauty.

Anyway, when we arrived at Bao'an Hall anxiously, the old lady was having tea with Tan Yun in the main room, when she heard the newcomer coming, she stopped talking and let them in with a smile.

Bai Po served tea to the two elders according to the wedding rules. Tan Yun was still the same as before, with a pretty face and a bit dignified. After the tea, he told the couple a few words as usual, and gave Bai Po a box as a gift.

Then he served tea to the old lady again. In fact, Tan Yun was not too afraid, because she was not close to Ning Muyan, even if she was unhappy, she didn't dare to embarrass him because of the face of the Shi family and Ning Muyan. , It's nothing more than showing off the mother-in-law's spectrum, and I don't dare to go too far.

What he was worried about was the old lady, he always felt that he and Ning Muyan married and put the old lady together, and it was too rude to come here so late.

Taking advantage of the time of serving tea, Bai Po sneaked a glance at the old lady, but she was never unhappy to see her, on the contrary her face was full of red, as expected, she was in good spirits on happy occasions.

Seeing that he was not angry because he came to invite An Jingcha for this reason, Bai Jian heaved a long sigh of relief, thinking about the old lady's special teaching back then, maybe what Ning Muyan said was right.

"Now that Mu Yan is finally married, a big stone has fallen on my heart. I will have to confess to your parents after a hundred years."

The old lady smiled and said, "Then you and your husband should be considerate and help each other. Naturally, the Ning family is weak. Although the academy is busy, they still have to take the matter of their children to heart.

" After answering, Ning Muyan went ahead and said: "Yes, grandma. I also plan to have a child with Bai Po sooner."

Bai Po secretly cast a glance at Ning Muyan, this man was impatient, as if he was the one who married , the child is not he can give birth.

"Yes." After the

old lady taught, she waved her hand, which was also a box of gifts for newcomers.

It was getting late, and we had a cup of tea in Bao'an Hall and talked, and it was almost noon, and the whole family had dinner in Bao'an Hall.

It was also the first time for Bai Po to eat at the head table of the Ning family.

Although it was a big wedding yesterday, I didn't get any good wine and food. Now I see a table of sumptuous and exquisite family banquets. Bai Po worked hard last night, and he was already hungry.

However, he was also embarrassed to eat and drink, so he had to take the two dishes in front of him out of etiquette.

"Zhengyu, although you are young now, you should study hard, but grandma still wants you to get married earlier, so that the family will be lively."

During the dinner, the old lady joked, and Tan Yun also said: "Look Seeing your elder brother getting married, mother is also looking forward to your happy event."

Ning Zhengyu was a little arrogant in the past, and he spoke arrogantly, but now his family members were joking, and his whole face turned red all of a sudden, and he said quickly: "I It's still early, and you still have to get a job like your elder brother, and then start a family."

Seeing that the two masters were joking with Ning Zhengyu, Bai Po hurriedly stretched out his chopsticks and grabbed a piece of meat that was a little farther away from him. Roast Duck.

Tasting the crispy, fragrant but not greasy duck meat in his mouth, he was enjoying it, when he saw Ning Muyan stretch out his long hand, and the sweet and sour fish that he couldn't get enough of was put into his bowl.

Bai Po looked at Ning Muyan, and seeing that he was not looking at him, but listening to the old lady and Tan Yun seriously, his heart felt even more beautiful.

The sweet and sour fish has not yet reached the mouth, but it seems to have tasted the sweetness.

It was rare for the family to have a meal in harmony talking and laughing.

In the afternoon Ning Muyan still had to go to the academy to give lectures. The date of marriage was not chosen, and it was supposed to be done during the rest of the academy. It is a pity that the good day chosen by the family was not in the rest, and the dean had to be unable to Together with Fulang, on the contrary, I have to go to the academy to see the angry faces.

"Why don't you go to the academy with me, and wait for me in the dean's office, or in the medical hall."

Qing Mo packed the bookcase and came to call Ning Muyan.

Ning Muyan was suspicious of everything in the room, and wanted Bai Po to ask him not to go to the academy or to accompany him there, but the person who came back from Bao'an Hall threw himself into the bed and remained motionless.

In the end, he himself said what he wanted to say most.

Bai Po found that the bedding and sheets in the room had been replaced with new ones, and his ears were a little red. He came back to his senses after hearing Ning Muyan's words, and shook his head very seriously: "I don't want to go." His

whole body was so sore and limp, Whoever wants to go to the academy, not to mention the fact that he is not feeling well, if it spreads, he might break the teeth of the nobles in the city with laughter.

Even the newlyweds don't have such a clingy method, and others will have to say that if the husband wants to go to court, Baba will follow him.

The most important thing is that he wants to sleep in bed again.

Ning Muyan went to the side of the bed, looked at the person lying on the bed: "You can't grow up on the bed."

Bai Po tilted his head to look at Ning Muyan who had a resentful expression on his face: "Who told you to go to the academy today." Seeing that the

person didn't speak, Bai Po sat up again, took his hand and coaxed him: "I'll be here this afternoon. It's time to take a bath in the academy after one class, so it's very fast."

Ning Muyan didn't answer, but his face softened a little.

"Go quickly."

Ning Muyan looked at the person who ordered him, and always felt that he seemed to be more attentive to him before he got married. If he didn't ask him to go to the academy, he would go to see him, but now it's good, he can't even call him Moved.

"As the saying goes, you don't cherish the truth, and you're talking about people like you." Ning Muyan suddenly leaned down and hugged Bai Jian with resentment, threw him on the quilt and kissed him for a while: "Then wait for me to come back." "

Bai Po looked at the face that was only in the story book and was wronged, he stretched out his hand to rub it, and nodded obediently.

"I'll cook noodles for you again tonight."

Ning Muyan didn't comment, but got off him.

"Come pick me up from the academy before class is over."

I didn't care whether the person answered or not, and went out.

Bai Po looked at the figure who folded and went out, with broad shoulders and narrow waist, a jade face and long legs, suddenly pursed his lips and laughed ripplingly, earning money.

He touched his lips, which were still a little unsatisfied.

It's great to be married.

All the erotic dreams in the previous life have become reality, a little ashamed, but also very happy.

In order to prevent Ning Muyan from knowing how beautiful he is, he specially waited for the person to leave before rolling around on the bed.

...

The days after marriage are very peaceful, with occasional small frictions, but it's just a small stone thrown in a life that is as peaceful as water.

Apart from his old business, Bai Po has gradually adapted to the daily greetings, sending invitations to the house from time to time to invite elegant gatherings, and he has gradually become a wealthy but not idle person.

Apart from the affairs of the noble family in the inner house, he also gradually learned to read the account books and take care of the family property. His life is much busier than before.

However, Bai Po thinks that the time of the secret tryst between the two of them was spent on serious business. After all, the two of them don't have to go all the way to meet and take a look.

In June, the weather was hot and the busy farming season began. There were many students from farming families in the academy, and they were given the busy farming leave as usual.

Ning Muyan had some free time, and it was the Bodhisattva's birthday in the temple outside the city. Ning Muyan said that he would take the white scorpion together to burn incense outside the city.

"I remember that you never believed in ghosts and gods before, why do you want to go to the temple to offer incense now?"

Surrounded by old trees, the temple is as cool as an ice basin in the mansion under the sun. .

Bai Po ate well and slept well in spring, and his husband was very caring, so he gained a lot of weight because of this, and lost weight in the hot summer when he didn't think about eating.

If he hadn't heard that the fast food in this temple was delicious, Bai Chi would not have thought much about coming out in the hot weather.

But after he arrived, he didn't feel the heat, so he liked it quite a bit.

"I didn't believe it at first, but you came back to me."

Hearing this, Bai Po glanced at Ning Muyan, yes, they returned to each other.

There was tenderness in Ning Muyan's eyes, he took Bai Jian's hand, and walked up to the hundred steps together with his head raised.

Even if there is a huge crowd, hold each other's hands tightly and never get separated.

From then on, move forward step by step, even if the ladder is bumpy, it will eventually be upward.

Finish.

The author has something to say:

Tomorrow the extra episode will start!